3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.11.21 09:42 pm

Partners (Fallout 4)

Actually the question: which of the partners do you consider the best in terms of charisma and interest?

and which one is the most chatty?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksandrFedorov 09.11.21

What a stupid question.
"The most chatty?" - Shta !?

N
Nik_Bogdanow 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Psina, honestly. He does not talk, and he always obeys. It has no bad effect on the character's actions.

s
simmac 09.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
I mean which of them has the most comments on locations, quests, etc.
Personally, I think Curie and Valentine are like that. Both companions gave out funny comments and are quite elaborate. Curie often comments on locations and it is very touching to listen to her naive and cute phrases with a touch of science. And Valentine himself is a very interesting person, made in the style of such a noir detective. And he also often gives out very interesting comments about the quests and locations in which you are.
You can also take into account the stinging junkie Keith and the techno-Nazi Danse, these are also good and noteworthy companions, in my opinion. And so, all partners are worth attention, tk. This time the Gazebo worked them perfectly. This is already a matter of taste.

A
AleksandrFedorov 09.11.21

simmac
I basically understood this, but the question is somehow discouraging, very strange and does not make much sense

S
SnaP .... Santa.f3 09.11.21

Nick Valentine, a pretty smart "man"; McCready, good friend ... Paladin Dance always has a big cannon with him and is ready to cover you at any time ... And Psina ... Psina will just do everything to make you happy :)
To each his own, choose ...