3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.11.21 09:42 pm

Your robots and thinking about them (Fallout 4)

Actually, I would like to see screenshots of your robots and reflect on why you chose this or that improvement.
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexXx_M5 09.11.21

I don't use robots at all, as well as a workshop, because I think these things are completely unnecessary in the Fallout world.
I play exclusively in hardcore survival mode without any construction or robots.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.11.21

LexXx_M5
I mean robots as satellites.

L
LexXx_M5 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
From companions only a dog and only a dog. For me, robots have no place in the Fallout world.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

LexXx_M5 wrote:
For me, robots have no place in the Fallout world.
Spoiler

A
Alexey Enyutin 09.11.21

I modified Codsworth.
Removed the left and right eyes, replaced them with the hands of a security robot. Minigun in one hand, Gattling laser in the other. I did not change the lower part, I only put the saws on all three hands. Protected it all with the best armor. It turned out to be a cool killing machine.

Amused by the situation in Diamond City when someone said the phrase "Oh, robot butler!". I would run away if I saw such a butler ....

v
valegorr 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Robot guard.
Assigned to the outpost. Equipment - all elements of the security robot with the maximum upgrade. Weapons - 2 knapsack rocket launchers, minigun, hammer saw and radiation coils.
Spoiler

Ada is
now my partner. Good payload and firepower. The carcass and arms from the robot guard, caterpillars and the head of the robot brain. Weapons - 2 knapsack rocket launchers, a gatling laser and a hammer saw. Plus modification for target tracking. Initially, he put his head from a security guard, but a red spotlight is installed in it, and in the premises it blinds and cuts the eye. The guard's legs are too bulky and can get stuck in the narrow passages of Hell. Therefore, the head and caterpillars from the robot brain are installed.
Spoiler

Jezbel
Sturmotron carcass. Mister Assistant's engine. Weapons - flamethrower and cryogun. Since she has no functions and she just wanders around the village, this is her absurd design.
Spoiler

Codsworth, for a change, no change.

Added guards to three settlements. Another two have robots serving supply lines. They are modeled after Ada, but with the head of a guard. These are firing at everything that moves. Their work can be heard and seen from afar :)

I liked the possibility of creating robots. Adds variety to the existence of villages.

UPD. More Curie. I never got to the story with Nick Valentine in four hundred hours, so she doesn't have a body. It is still equipped in the image of a security robot with the maximum modification, the weapon is an electric gun and a shish-kebab.

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

How to modify the codeword? I have a fucking machine on the machine not on the list.

v
valegorr 09.11.21

Pepin3d
Codsworth and the machine must be in the same settlement. Check this condition. If everything is correct, but not on the list, then HZ.

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

valegorr, of
course, he was in the same settlement where the machine is,
I'm not an idiot to modify a robot that the devil knows where he is hanging around))) in
general, either a bug and the Arbor, as always, was able to, or some condition should be
just google laziness so I asked here

PS: 1500 has already replayed, but the game never ceases to amaze with new exotic bugs

v
valegorr 09.11.21

Pepin3d It
became interesting to the most. Here:
"On the Workbench for robots, you can make improvements for Curie (if it is a robot) and Codsworth, but for this you need to first take them as companions (in the dialogue chat), at least once after the launch of the DLC."
Try this :)
"If you previously gave Codsworth a hat, then he won't be able to modify him, just as if he goes to the modification (at the workbench), then he will also not be able to wear the hats." I gave him a hat, but this did not affect the possibility of modification.

UPD. I also remembered the bugs here, and more and more I am affirmed in the opinion that the matter is either in pirates or in hardware. I have a license, the settings are "ultra", and there is only one bug - sometimes the GG's face turns black. I did not put on the mod, only a small file to cancel the construction limit.

v
vladimir0120 09.11.21

valegorr the
limit is already removed in the construction mode in the workshop + plus the benefits of disassembling weapons and no files are needed, I disassembled a couple of dozen guns and there is no limit!

Spoiler

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

valegorr
thanks, I will try by the

way about the limit and the mod for it,
use the console, it's easier (copy-paste (c)): You can
increase the settlement limit from the console without installing mods like this:
1. In a settlement where you need to increase the limit, go to the workshop, open console and click on the workshop.
2. For control, ask for the current max. limit: getav 34b
3. The parameter should be displayed: WorkshopMaxDraws: 1000.00 (if 0.0, then most likely the workshop did not come under the cursor)
4. Change the limit with the command setav 34b 3000 (do not be greedy! due to 999999 there may be crashes)
5. You can check result: getav 34b

By the way, you can see how much is configured now with the command getav 34a

A
Alexey Enyutin 09.11.21

I modified Codsworth and then took on as a partner.

And Jezbel, for some reason, also ran around the village like a madman (Sanchuari), until I sent her out to collect food. Now he either stands still near the garden bed or drives between planting sites. But in the past storage that broke down was the Starlight Restaurant base, it stood still. I even had to get the workbench out from under it.

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

Alexey Yenyutin
had no desire to shoot?
why is this useless nepys?

A
Alexey Enyutin 09.11.21

Pepin3d
Well, it doesn't bother me now.