3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 09.11.21 09:42 pm

Pyromancy in the game (Dark Souls 3)

People, where to find the pyromancer's glove and spells for it?
In the previous series, it was given at the beginning of the game, I can't find it right away, as well as the merchants of this magic ...
And yes, how does the pyromancer's magic behave here, is it worth the effort?
In the first DS, Artorius was hit by fire in a couple of blows, and Smaug and Orney actually did just pyromancy.
In the second part, there were problems with this magic: it was weak ...
How are things going?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

pavloalex
Here pyromancy is quite worthy in terms of damage, but there are also stupid spells, however, as well as miracles with magic. The very same glove is provided by the pyromancy merchant. He himself can be found in an undead settlement, sitting in a cage. If you are interested in more detail, I can then fill in an explanation with screenshots, or you can call me - I will take you by the pen.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

You take the pyromancer's glove from him and pump it over. Pyromancy, like any other magic, is effective in pvp, in pvp more than one magician has not yet killed me in a fair fight, with the use of magic.

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

at_sagor
OK, for starters, if not difficult to tell where to look for a friend, for a settlement oblazali good as I thought ...
If you do not find yourself, then I ask to withdraw the handle)
the ps I've got a question to the account on the lake giant (Subject passage ), and a local worm ... help with the answer?

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

First, we teleport here:
Step 1
Next, we climb to the roof of the building:
Step 2
We clear it from the enemies and get to the end. There we see in a cage, a pyromancer sits in it, which we need:
Step 3

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

at_sagor
... I can't figure out how to get to the "bottom of the cliff".

M
Miniralka 09.11.21

pavloalex

After the bridge, (where there are many barrels, bombs are thrown at you from above) fall on the ledge down
Here in the video a man shows a fire
Spoiler

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

Is there a fire in the pit of the entangled ones? Now there, joined the Moroder covenant, but how to get out of there?

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

pavloalex
There will be a bonfire when you defeat the tree boss, but for now, get out with the bone of return.

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

at_sagor
... i.e. is it already possible to go wet the tree, because the covenant has already found / joined?
And if he immediately soaked it (the tree), then the comrade would not be in the pit, or what?

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

pavloalex
That's right, after joining the convention, the tree can be banged. You will hand over the vertebrae to the altar, which is in the pit of the devastated. If the tree was immediately soaked, then one of the possible paths to the convention would not be available, since the tree kills that peasant when it falls, you even find his corpse later. The second way of joining the convention is also difficult, it is better to take advantage of this.

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

As for me, pyromancy in DS 3 has become a less significant weapon than it was in DS 2. All more or less serious spells received requirements for faith / intelligence, which significantly weakened the position of pyromancy as an auxiliary magic for the melee.
By spells. One of the best offensive spells in DS 2 was the hard-to-reach Great Chaos Fireball. Beautiful animation of application, violation of the balance of the enemy and colossal fire damage. In DS 3, this spell can be bought on the first playthrough, the damage is more modest, the balance is not disturbed, you cannot look at the puddle of lava at the enemy's feet without tears ... The ashes of the Chaos Lodge are more interesting in terms of damage, but the entire OK supply is spent on killing a couple of mobs. .. Poisonous spells poison few people. Warmth is given for rank 2 in the Marauder Covenant and is not very effective. The Fire Arc of Karthus is very useful, but not every weapon can be buffed. There are spells that can be useful on certain types of enemies, for example "Harmony". I'm still testing dark pyromancy.