3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 09.11.21 09:42 pm

Spoiler. Passed through college, problem with minutemans (Fallout 4)

Passed through the institute. I develop farms and all kinds of dwellings as a minuteman, when suddenly synths start attacking the settlements! What should I do?
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 09.11.21

strengthen the defense of settlements with turrets there or posts

a
artem4msr 09.11.21

dagdag
Synths should not attack settlements, raiders, arrows, super mutants attack. And these synths said - "These are the instructions of the institute." Perhaps this is the essence of the game - the conflict between all the factions. I suppose in my case there must be some other way out. I had 4 turrets, plus posts with assigned settlers - also four for twelve settlers.

S
Stoic 09.11.21

artem4msr
I had the same thing, and these synths on the GG do not aggro, even when you destroy them.
There were 3-4 such attacks, then they came to naught.

d
dagdag 09.11.21

Damn, yes, there, along the line of the institute, he comes to the surface and begins to seize everything, so with each faction, everyone except the institute captures the diamond city, and the institute declares war on the minutemans, although the leader of both organizations is the same

a
artem4msr 09.11.21

Stoic
is it a bug, not worth paying attention to?

a
artem4msr 09.11.21

dagdag
that is, these attacks will not subside ?

by the way, the institute took over Diamond City

S
Stoic 09.11.21

dagdag
I have no war between the institute and minits, I even saw "joint" patrols a couple of times

S
Stoic 09.11.21

artem4msr
I have not seen the attack of synths on settlements for a long time, if this is a bug, then it may have been fixed.

Well, there were some strange synths. If I accidentally killed a synth on patrol, then they began to aggro all over the map, and these generally did not pay attention to the attack.

H
Halagaz 09.11.21

artem4msr
pirate or license?

H
Halagaz 09.11.21

Stoic
artem4msr wrote:
And these synths said - "These are the instructions of the institute."
just what I told you =))

S
Stoic 09.11.21

artem4msr Did
you manage to talk to synths at the time of the attack?
They didn't say something to me, they were busy shooting and I just laid them all down.

a
artem4msr 09.11.21

Halagaz
xbox one
Stoic
no, I watched in shock how they crumble settlers. after that I wanted to dunk everyone in the institute, three scientists - indestructible, the reactor - not to blow up

H
Halagaz 09.11.21

artem4msr
artem4msr wrote:
And these synths said - "These are the instructions of the institute."
where did you get this?

a
artem4msr 09.11.21

during the fight the synths said it into the air, I didn't ask them anything

H
Halagaz 09.11.21

artem4msr
merci =))
Stoic
can only smile =))

S
Stoic 09.11.21

Halagaz
I did not understand

H
Halagaz 09.11.21

Stoic
what exactly is not clear?
what can I add to this? just smile, your world, yes, synths wet settlements according to the instructions of the institute;))

S
Stoic 09.11.21

Well, synths do everything according to the instructions, they seem to be not independent.
It is not clear what these instructions are and whose - all the same, nothing is clear.
You wet these synths, and no one is offended at the institute, maybe these are decommissioned synths)))

S
Stoic 09.11.21

And I haven't seen synth attacks for a long time.
Maybe it's just that there are fewer attacks.
The world is becoming safer, there are a number of signs.
For example, in the immediate vicinity of the DS, super-mutants stopped spawning, it's a pity, it was nice to shoot at them (((

S
Stoic 09.11.21

Halagaz
yes a bug is most likely not worth bothering with.