3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Burmistrov 09.11.21 09:44 pm

Rumor, in Watch dogs 2 there will be another protagonist (Watch_Dogs)

According to NerdLeaks, Watch Dogs 2 will not feature Aiden Pearce, and will be replaced by a new protagonist who will be created using motion-capture technologies. Perhaps his image was leaked by the actor / model from whom the movements were copied.

An Instagram user under the nickname “the king Cort" wrote “Working on motion capture for the main character of the new game (= #actor #motioncapture #artist #videogames # ps4 #xbox #art #work #comingsoon # WatchDogs2“ and posted this image
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

Um, actually it is.
What did Aiden manage to forget in San Francisco?
And at the end of W_D it seemed like they made it clear that Aiden was already tired of all this.

L
Lllllllama 09.11.21

This is the same as "Assassin's creed (title of the part) will have a new main character." Also predictable and dumb. Or replace the name of the game with the name of any other series from Ubisoft ...

K
Kyubi 09.11.21

It was clear right away, because Ubaysovt has it that way, each new part is a different time and a hero.

K
KaZzuiR 09.11.21

no desire to play as a hipster schoolboy

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

KaZzuiR
As if someone is forcing you.

Also, in W_D it was interesting to look at a 39-year-old (!) Man who parkour. (Not really.)

F
Flow4Master 09.11.21

Do not care about the new GEYROY, the main thing is that the optimon happens, although there are not enough hopes.

D
Danil_CF 09.11.21

Here is a larger screen

The actor himself: Court King
Spoiler There are
similarities, especially the eyes.

Y
Youxyxol 09.11.21

It will be a negro pid ... ahem-ahem, an African-American of a non-traditional sexual orientation, tolerance and all the cases.

F
Flow4Master 09.11.21

Vyxyxol
From him only the movements are captured, it is absolutely not necessary that the GG will have his appearance. (and orientation)

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

gg in watch dogzah was one of the worst

A
Agent Qracle 09.11.21

It seems to me that a hero would be suitable for W_D. sex

s
sasha.sivyakova 09.11.21

Yes, nooo, don't do that, I liked Aiden. Although the love of hackers for caps in this game, it hints that we really have a new protoganist in front of us.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

well, probably good. otherwise that posan with a boothurter in a cap whipped me just in the course of the plot.
there will be some new cracker ..

Y
Youxyxol 09.11.21

Flow4Master
Look at the photo of the laptop screen, the character is dark, don't you think so?

G
Galinka. 09.11.21

It's strange, but even before the game was released, the developers said that not the whole story was included in the plot of the first part and we will see its continuation in the second. It will be a shame if they start a new one ...

A
Alphalva 09.11.21

Liara
Earlier they said that San Francisco will be, not Los Angeles ...
It will be funny if neither one nor the other at E3-16, and Las Vegas is announced ...

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

tony_001
Yes, exactly, mixed up.

D
Danil_CF 09.11.21

Galinka.2401
Hmm, this is interesting, although I myself do not remember such statements from yubisoft. Aiden completed what he had begun, avenged his family along the way, overpowering the whole of Chicago. Yes, as a 39-year-old hacker uncle, he looks decent, but as a playable character he is rather faded (although I liked it), T-Bone looks more lively and interesting, even a separate DLC with him came out very cheerful.

l
lotus101 09.11.21

If you make a game not only for the sake of greens, then any years will be interesting.