3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
die.lanze 09.11.21 09:44 pm

Summer from Gulet NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in the second the witcher left the summer alive, during the first passage I met him in the quest of an abandoned house and he helped me to protect Kaer Morhen.
started NG + and Leto was not in its place. how to fix this bug? instead of Summer at the ghost estate.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
die.lanze 09.11.21

Read UnknownAssassin carefully. the third witcher, well. in the second, he left alive; in the third, he helped protect Kaer Morhen. when importing a save from the second witcher. but in NG + (in the third witcher) Summer was not there, despite the fact that the save is still the same

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

die.lanze
and what do you want from all of us?)) well, it means that it is not there, as it was crookedly saved in the game. If you don't need a tattoo on your neck, I advise you to turn on the solution simulation mode, you will answer the questions yourself and for sure everything will be as you want

d
die.lanze 09.11.21

Stribogg
on Steam wrote that they discussed a solution to this problem on the playground, but I could not find it. that's why I'm asking how to fix this bug. maybe some kind of console command, I don't know them at all.
there is no tattoo anyway, I didn't do it in the second part.
and the preservation was established normally. during the first pass Leto was, the problem appeared in the NG + mode

I
ILIA_1992 09.11.21

You will need to take the quest. The goal of the assignment is to clear the woman's possession from ghosts. There will also be a meeting with Leto. In order for it to appear there, you need to choose a simulation of solutions and answer correctly. The appearance of Leto depends on the answer. It is possible, like, and through the preservation of the second part, but Leto should not die in the second part.

d
die.lanze 09.11.21

ILIA_1992
and read before writing? all conditions are met. during the first playthrough, summer appeared, when repeated in NG + mode, instead of Leto there were ghosts

I
ILIA_1992 09.11.21

die.lanze
Then I don't know. For a long time I scored on a new game, somewhere 30-40% passed and scored. Now he's back again. I have not yet gone to this quest.

Where can I get it? I'll check with myself.

M
MegaD0n 09.11.21

die.lanze
And what's the point of transferring save curves if the game has a simulation of W2 solutions?

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

die.lanze
For the future, nothing is corrected by any console commands in the Witcher. At least, there are no such commands in the public domain and never were. Script errors cannot be corrected by any commands or file edits. Replay only.

S
Straiff 09.11.21

die.lanze

If you start NG +, then the second save is not taken into account. You must select "enable" simulation decisions at the start of the game. This is not a bug for you, but simply the default world has been registered.

d
die.lanze 09.11.21

Straiff,
thank you, this is where the dog is buried, well, well, since
MegaD0n did not have time to go far,
there are things that are not taken into account in the simulation, for example, I still have Siegfried from Denesla, the same tattoo, even though I don’t have it. and many more nuances. and I just set myself the task of going through the trilogy in stages. from the first save moved to the second from the second to the third