3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21 09:44 pm

Fallout 2 for android (Fallout 2)

In general, I wanted to download the program and install Fallout 2 on android. I watched the video and seemed to understand everything with the settings, but there is one caveat. How to install it at all. Should I install it via a computer in the folder of my phone? And in general, do you need any special version of Fallout 2 to run it on android?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

If you run on Android through some emulator, then, as a rule, you need to copy the folder with the game installed on the computer to the tablet (phone).

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

Isn't a regular game a special version?

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

No. No special version. Moreover, there is no such thing. The regular disk version and the GOG version will do.

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

Okay, thank you so much, Tiger Goose

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

But how to install it on a SD card?

K
KRONAR 09.11.21

go to 4pd. there everything is detailed specifically for the installation of this game. I put it. did not like. on a pc is better in any case ... or on an extreme in Windows tablets

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

And the last question. Produces this: This is a windows NT windowed executable. What to do?

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

Did you just try to open the exe file or in the emulator?

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

Tiger Goose
I just went into the simulator, I did everything as in this video

And then I wanted to open the file in the emulator

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

Well, fig knows him. If you run the exe file, as shown at the beginning of the video, it is not clear why the error pops up. By the way, do you have the emulator that is shown in the video (DosBox Turbo)? Or is it different?

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

Tiger Goose
The same one is only free, I thought it would suddenly not work, but if this is ONLY this, then I can buy

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

I can't say for sure, I haven't used emulators on Android very often, but I think that the free DosBox should work as well. True, the author in the video says that everything is simpler in DosBox Turbo. Basically, you can download it somewhere for free. The main thing is from a reliable site.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Run Ydamakonam
through qemu, it's simpler there, but the performance is still not a fountain (no matter how funny it sounds)

Y
Ydamakonam 09.11.21

Okay, thank you people very much!

F
FiniSHER13 09.11.21

Exagear rpg - and you will be happy. And performance, and even mods, including Hi-res patches. And it is designed specifically for Fallout 1 and 2. And DosBox is too steamy.