3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mihafish 09.11.21 09:44 pm

Ewald Borsodi or selling \ "valuables \" at auction (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after completing the task "Sesame, open up" (spoiler) Ewald offers to return to him at the auction house and profitably sell the skin of a basilisk or other valuable thing.

Spoiler
conditions:
1. take Quinto with you on the mission;
2. Ewald remained alive in the end.

Question: how to get to him in order to start selling these "values" to him?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 09.11.21

No way...

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

No one was able to do this because the auction house remains closed, and if you go through the walls, the corpses of Horst and the guards will remain in the vault. Most likely, the Projects originally planned to sell all sorts of things to Ewald, but later, for some reason, abandoned this idea.

u
u3epJlu 09.11.21

It doesn't seem to me that he did not mean this specifically, and said it more with feigned politeness than seriously.) Although I confess, I don’t remember this phrase at all, I’m going through the game again, I’ll get to this point soon, I’ll take a look.)

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Most likely, it was just feigned politeness, given how Geralt reacted ... And someone decided that it would really be possible to visit Ewald later, and even came up with whole "conditions" for this, and later this version of the passage was replicated on a bunch of sites )))
mihafish
You shouldn't really trust all these "passes", they are written by ordinary players, and these are not "guides" from the developers)

m
mihafish 09.11.21

It seems to me that this is either a lie and a provocation, or a reference to the next addition ... the future will show ...
PS Thank you all for the answers

upd: the lie and the right location turned out to be ...