3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21 09:44 pm

the witcher 3 wild hunt isdone.dll installation error (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It gives an error (isdone.dll it is not found any file specified for ISArcExtract) when loading Witcher 3. It just reaches 80-90% (I don’t remember exactly) and issues it (what to do ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 09.11.21

Move
Windows, but generally google) 1-Windows are already in a bad state, killed
2-you can decide without reinstalling-google)

S
SoYYYeR3 09.11.21

TheCyber
Stop playing pirate!

S
SoYYYeR3 09.11.21

TheCyber ​​The
error appears ONLY when installing repacks. Look for this error on the Internet, you will find a lot of useful things. If all else fails, try the method that helped me:
If the RAM was purchased for a long time, I advise you to check it on memtestx86. If there are mistakes, you will have to change

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

during installation, there it was possible to select a checkbox along with the game and install soundtracks, screenshots, etc.) they turned out to be broken and therefore gave an error (I removed the checkboxes and all the chicks bunches)))

M
MrProper_xD 09.11.21

TheCyber, thanks, I solved the problem by disabling all unnecessary)

e
eldar-valeev-2015 09.11.21

People help urgently! when loading the witcher 3, an error pops up by 60-90% (no ISArcExtrac files were found).

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

eldar-valeev-2015
create a topic and ask! but my advice is to change the repack as there is no file in it)

a
aktan99 09.11.21

Damn guys help me exactly the same problem what to do? How to solve this problem? I would be very grateful!