3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 09.11.21 09:44 pm

warning in NMM (Fallout 4)

I can't figure out what's wrong.
"Nothing after =" and in what sense?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
s3df0x 09.11.21

I think there after the = sign should be empty

W
Werew01f 09.11.21

s3df0x
on mod installation sites constantly write that it is necessary to supplement this with folders that will be involved

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Crash T
on the mod installation sites constantly write that it is necessary to supplement this with folders that will be used
because you, apparently, look at Russian-language sites, and people who post there often do not understand anything at all about modding. This line after the '=' sign must be left blank. This optimizes the plugin loading process and eliminates various bugs.

I
IDarkaxeI 09.11.21

This option is already deprecated. there now is just sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS

M
Marty52 09.11.21

IDarkaxeI
there now is just sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS
Then, for example, no texture mod will work, since the "TEXTURES" folder is not loaded. This is at least.

I
IDarkaxeI 09.11.21

Marty52
Recently erased a fall. I have not played for a long time and just climbed in to see the last update, the mods were installed. this entry remained after deletion. it seems that this list has already been removed, you need to look in the nexus

I
IDarkaxeI 09.11.21

Exactly, he was removed a long time ago. now the Fallout4Custom.ini file. http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Crash T
You have a space after the "=", but it shouldn't be. Correct or copy this
sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS , TEXTURES , INTERFACE , SOUND , MUSIC , VIDEO , MESHES , PROGRAMS , MATERIALS , LODSETTINGS , VIS , MISC , SCRIPTS , SHADERSFX

W
Werew01f 09.11.21

nestrbob
did so - same mistake

M
Marty52 09.11.21

nestrbob
There should be nothing after the equal sign. How many times does it have to be written to make it clear to everyone?

W
Werew01f 09.11.21

Marty52
deleted "STRINGS , TEXTURES , INTERFACE , SOUND , MUSIC , VIDEO , MESHES , PROGRAMS , MATERIALS , LODSETTINGS , VIS , MISC , SCRIPTS , SHADERSFX "
Who is this warning does not go , but the mod cannot be installed alone. To hell with it, I installed it in melee

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Crash T
It happens that some mods with Nexus'om do not contact well. If it does not work through it, then you need to do it, as you did, that is, manually.

W
Werew01f 09.11.21

Oh, these people offended by life, who will bypass everyone on the forum pg, in all topics. Aren't you tired?