3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Name 09.11.21 09:44 pm

Answers to questions (walkthrough) :) (Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc)

So:
1. Where there is a shield with a hand (which turns) behind the glass wall.
At this stage, in order for the platform to rise, it is necessary to quickly enough hit the shield with LATERAL blows (alternately left and right), otherwise the platform will slowly lower !!! To do this, you need to face the glass wall (that is, straight ahead) and press the "move sideways" key (in the settings you can change the assignment of the keys - for example, I use [Ctrl] for these purposes). DO NOT RELEASE this key during firing !!! Then press the arrows to the left [] - Reiman moves by side steps. Having jumped to one of the edges, DO NOT RELEASE THE ARROWS press "fire". When three keys are pressed simultaneously ([Ctrl] + [->] + [fire]) - a SIDE IMPACT is performed! Then we jump in the opposite direction to do the same. When you get upstairs, quickly jump off the platform to the "normal land". This blow must be mastered ALWAYS because some enemies can only be killed with side blows and at the end of the 6th level (there are only 9 of them, at each stage of 3-4) you will have to move on the platform, in about the same way as described above, BUT AT SPEED (otherwise the door closes!) - believe me it is VERY difficult, especially if there are no skills!

2. In order to kill a monster in armor (it appears near the gate after you pass the "castle in the air") you need to take the "red can", spin the super blow (while running away from the monster's attack) and shoot at the enemy. Armor falls off him for a few seconds and he becomes vulnerable. You will have time to shoot him 3 times! Then the armor is returned to its place and you have to repeat the steps: take the can, etc. All this is not very difficult if you know this secret, and "lives" constantly appear, so dying is a problem :) By the way, this same monster will appear somewhere at the beginning of the 8th stage!

3. In order to overcome the "green river" you will have to fly. We pass through the boxes to the end of the river. We take the "yellow can", fly up and fly back (where we came from). There, one more "yellow bank" can be seen on the tip, having captured it - we fly further to the beginning and upward - on a high ledge there is another "yellow bank" - here you can land and turn about 180 degrees. Do you see another bank at the peak of the bridge? We jump to her! Then you can go down to the bridge to deal with the monster and collect bonuses, then return to the ledge (on it you can normally turn in the right direction). And then again jump to the bank at the peak, fly over the bridge - you just have enough time to fly to the last bank (at the peak). From her we fly to the ledge - we take the "blue can" - well, I think you will figure it out further ... :)

4. When you get to the 8th stage (Warehouse), you will see that one of the "parrots" (forgot the name of the creatures that must be freed from the cages) is sitting in a dungeon, and the lower entrance is hung with rags and you can't get through to it. Move along the boxes on the left, find the "can with the rocket" and use the window located next to you to free the "parrot". BUT do not rush to part with the rocket - look to the left of the wheel in the cage is another "parrot". I don't think I need to explain WHAT should be done with the rocket? :) Here. The first "parrot" will give you a "Red Bank" with its help you will blow up the door and press the button - to lower the bridge. In order to destroy a monster with a wooden shield (from under which he releases an exploding meuzga), you must first destroy the warriors on the boxes (side blows are very good in these cases), and then jump onto the nearest box. Small fry will not reach you, and you IN JUMP send blows to the poor head of the monster. the battle will not be long. :)

Good luck!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
n-puska 09.11.21

Hello, help
me pass Rayman 3. I don't know what level it is, but I will try to describe it.
In general, the stage begins, I go out of the cistern into a tunnel with high walls in front of me a barrier of logs. On the right side of me on the wall from the top there is a passage to which I cannot jump, and on the left on the wall, too, from the top is a ledge onto which I cannot jump. And behind the logs (the fence) there are monsters who go to kill me if I jump over the fence from the logs. ps and then a gnome pops up and says: Rayman beat the gong this will distract the Normans or not the Normans forgot how their word is. In general, this is not the essence of my problem, but the fact that I do not see any gong that distracts them and I can go further HERE. what to do I have been suffering for two weeks (well, maybe less) THANKS [email protected]++++

P
Pontiley 09.11.21

I can't understand what is the matter at the very beginning of the game, when I fall through some kind of hole with some kind of green booger. Booger is giving me some instructions. An inscription appears, how to jump and how to hit. At the same time, my armless friend jumps like crazy in one place, swinging his legs. And no matter how I try to move it, nothing works. Tell me what is the problem?

N
Name 09.11.21

What is described by n-puska reminds me of 2 places in the game.
1st: there is a blockage in front of it, 4 monsters (which cannot be killed) are behind it; yellow crystals are spinning above them on the ledges. Here it was necessary to stand in a crevice (there is a ball with life in it) and jump (at this time Reiman rests against the walls of the crevice) to get up - then we pass the corridor along the upper level.
poking out of a window in the network (by the way, it is in this window that we need to jump - having previously distracted this monster)). We shoot carefully with a rocket into the "orange window" behind it there is a gong. The sound of the gong will attract the monster from the window and it will temporarily free the passage. Next, you need to QUICKLY get out of the pit (along the uneven walls), grab the "blue can" and go up a little along the rise, which is slightly to the right of the can, then shoot with "pliers" into the handle with the propeller and move it to the window that the monster freed. If you manage to do everything quickly, he ("unkillable monster") will not occupy the window yet and you will proceed further. Before performing the actions described above, take a good look around the area and remember where to run, where to steal, etc. you have a VERY LIMITED TIME !!!

Pontiley, I do not quite understand what the problem is (because I do not remember all the levels) - I'll try to start the game first - I'll see WHAT is there. Wait for an answer! I hope you know HOW to operate Reiman? If that check in the game settings, the purpose of the control keys ...

F
Fleur-de-lys 09.11.21

PLEASE HELP ME !!! PEOPLE HOW TO RETURN YOUR HANDS? I get to some nasty barrel, and then finally I don’t know what to do :-(

N
Name 09.11.21

If you are talking about the very first level ... You reach the lake, there is a jumping barrel (which runs away from you along the islands). You need to chase after her, stepping on a special button on the way (you won't miss :)) - she raises a shield on one of the islands for a certain TIME, which prevents the barrel from moving further! You catch up with a barrel near this shield and kick it with your feet. The barrel will break and your hands will find their place by themselves! :)

u
ulia_ka 09.11.21

Help Rayman 3 pass. Stuck on a level called "PITCH SWAMP". I can’t go through it. There’s not enough life. Maybe someone knows how to get through, tell me pliz. Write me an e-mail: [email protected]

L
Lovelydollx 09.11.21

Someone help please !!! I can't go through at the very beginning where I have to hit the hands 100 times already hit these hands and I try to do it quickly but nothing happens !!! I hit and run up the stairs to hit the other hand and so on 100 times! Help pliz I can not get through! Maybe you can do it with codes ?!

L
Lovelydollx 09.11.21

I can't get hit fast with a side kick and I can't hit at all! I and so and so but quickly I can not and this thing goes down!

C
Cutty98 09.11.21

People with a shield are described in the very first paragraph!
and who will help me? I cannot defeat the witch, what needs to be done there?

t
timurka.monstor 09.11.21

Tell me please. I have a problem like this. When I fire a rocket or shoot from a cannon on the frog's spacecraft, I have confused buttons up and down, I have already tried to invert the control. Did not help. I got used to it with a rocket, but I can't with a cannon. Always miss and lose. Please tell me what to do