3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
conan 777 09.11.21 09:44 pm

Help with the passage (Plants vs. Zombies)

I will help you with what I can when passing plants vs zombies, I lasted 83 waves in survival (can I rightfully consider myself a pro?)
63 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKER Clear sky 09.11.21

I guess it's yes

D
Dg73_TiTan -worm073- 09.11.21

Still not a pro))))

2313212 09.11.21

tell me a trick how to slap doctor zombuss

c
conan 777 09.11.21

it is necessary to save up more peppers and ice mushrooms and put corn at the doctor's office and at least one empty pot should remain in every row

H
Hlelia 09.11.21

I have a question - I bought all the extra plants, grew the tree of life to 1000 feet, completed the adventure twice, unlocked the zombie yeti, completed all the survivors, minigames and puzzles. How will the thread of the figurine change? and what needs to be done for this?

D

If it is golden then it will not change anymore

A
Alximik_ 09.11.21

Ha, I played survival for 5 hours! I don’t know how many waves I lasted.

A
Alexander Evgenievich 09.11.21

And in the endless vase who lasted how long? I have 11 visits.
I can't get through rooftop survival (hard). Can you tell me how to proceed?

D

survival on the roof (hard)

Place umbrellas, pumpkin nuts, watermelons, corn and magnets. Should help.

A

It helped. I put on ice melons, magnets, tall nuts, two umbrellas, pumpkins.

R
Rocket Girl 09.11.21

People, I'm asking for help not quite in the passage. But the alignment is as follows:
while playing PlantsVsZombies, the Russian full version pops up the same error and the game closes. Nothing is saved. Saving goes from the moment from which I entered the game. those. I have everything open, everything is bought, but in the first level puzzles, for example, even if I reached 26 in Vasoboy. Everything is first. My friend tells me that Windows needs to be reinstalled.
This window pops up:
An unexpected error has occured! Pressing 'Send Report' will send us helpful debugging information that may help us resolve this issue in the future.

You can also contact us directly at [email protected].

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 737360AE in thread 478
Module: ddraw.dll
Logical Address: 0001: 000150AE

and so on.
What to do?

123Sponge bob 09.11.21

try reinstalling the game ...
about Windows, I don't know, see if reinstalling the game will help.
But there is only one minus you have
to start the game over ...
I can not imagine other solutions to this problem.

R
Rocket Girl 09.11.21

thanks....

A

I also got something similar with some game.

K
KaMiKaZa 09.11.21

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't get through Adventure 4-7 ...

123Sponge bob 09.11.21

ummm .... what is wrong with you?

l
ltj 09.11.21

just passed ... before, too, could not get through the first time.
the main thing is not to panic that the fog, put "0" fungi directly into the fog, they are very effective when there are a lot of them
on the water, put 2 rows of mushrooms giving the sun at the beginning, and 3 rows on the ground. Also, do not forget to take for 75 large mushrooms, they will stand on the 4th row and you will slowly update the small ones (those that were in the fog) with these big ones)).
Take a flashlight against the fog if you don't have enough money. And if there is a lot, then it is better to take clover. (I didn’t take it before, only now I’m used to it). You need a pumpkin for a lantern, by the way. On the water, too, large ones for 75 are needed to protect the lanterns. And the last thing: I take an upgrade for these large ones for 150, which quickly pshik in different directions, they are very cool because they work for 1.5 cells.
Look like that's it....))

l
ltj 09.11.21

now I will pass 4-9 times in the 5th)))

123Sponge bob 09.11.21

but instead of spending money on protecting flashlights, it's easier to use clover ...

F
Former cop 09.11.21

but instead of spending money on the protection of flashlights, it is easier to use clover ...
Not always .. The flashlight is almost free, and it can last a long time if you put on a pumpkin or fence with a nut in front. I always take them, and the wind blow ... occasionally