3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenary Thomas 09.11.21 09:44 pm

I make a mod for a stalker shadow of Chernobyl (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello everyone. Help create a mod for the shadow of Chernobyl. I am a beginner
modder I don’t know much. I am interested in:
1. How to create a new grouping?
2. How can I change the music in the menu if there is no menu file?
3. How to change the music in Sidorovich?
4. How to delete a plot and create a new one?
5. How to create a new weapon?
6. How to add new locations?
7. How to create a new NPC?
8. How to make a quest?
9. How do I make new food and items?
10. How to create a new artifact?
11. How to change the rank of the main character at the start?
12. How to add a car to the game?
13. How to make a sleeping bag for gg so you can sleep?
14. How to strengthen monsters?
So that is all. If you know something, write something, we can create an excellent modification with your help.
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

if I knew the answer to all these questions, I would create a great modification myself, lol

U
Ubisoft quality mark 09.11.21

MercenaryFoma
Moder damn it ... Go to the AMK with such questions ... They will explain everything to you and maybe even help.

M
Mike gens 09.11.21

Mercenary Thomas
Look here:
http://www.amk-team.ru/forum/forum/45-shkola-moddinga/

F
Fat Gonzalez 09.11.21

MercenaryFomaI am a saber team to develop a game, like diablo, you can rob cows, everything wakes up there as in sruzis !! 111

M
Mercenary Thomas 09.11.21

mihal2393 thank you very much now I'll look

M

Fat Gonzalez is cool how many people are on the team?

M
Madevi 09.11.21

Mercenary Thomas, http://stalkerin.gameru.net/wiki/ - most of what you need is described here.
I just don't think it's worth putting out such a mod somewhere - there are thousands of such mods ...

M

I only changed a little in the game, increased the height of yy, increased the maximum weight, made a third-person view, changed the picture of the main menu, changed the picture of yy in the inventory, changed the name of the yy and the group, made military friends, added an mp3 player, and the rest is unfortunately can't do.

M

Now I am working on new artifacts. If you know more interesting things write. On the forums I did not climb anything.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 09.11.21

Mercenary Thomas
I'm wondering, will you do 4, 5, 6 and 8 points alone? As if the plot should be thought out to the smallest detail and not banal, but interesting, unless of course you are making the mod not for yourself. Weapon - includes not only editing configs, but also creating two models - for the first and third person, creating animation and texturing. As for the locations, if you create from scratch, then you need to have good imagination and patience. Because you need not only to arrange objects with copy-paste, but to populate it with inscriptions and fill it with the necessary scripts. Quests from the technical side are quite simple, but from the creative side they are very difficult. As a rule, such mods are not made alone, or they make a week or two and send them to hell. And so you are correctly advised, go to the guys from AMK Team and good luck with your development.

A
AR3E 09.11.21

It looks like something.

B
BattleEffect 09.11.21

You are not a beginner modder, but a "willing to create". I'm afraid when you find out how "tiresome" it is, your desire will disappear.

R
R_D_V 09.11.21

There are a bunch of sites and forums on modding, you'd better go there, everything is written there is no one to ask, there will be no need to ask

M

I'll look at other forums, maybe there is.

M

I managed! I myself found the answer how to insert music into the menu, now I have ramstein playing in the menu.

M

Hello again. Tell me, I want to install patch 1.00.6. What will happen if I save the gamedata with a mod from 1.004 that it will work in 1.00.6?

U
Ubisoft quality mark 09.11.21

Mercenary Thomas
Will not. Scripts, configs (not all) and all.spawn mod will have to be customized for the sixth patch. I threw you a link to the AMK forum, where all the modders on Stalker live.

M

Thank you Ubisoft quality mark. I installed 1.006 myself, it does not work with 1.00.4, I installed 1.00.4 again, I will continue to develop my mod for 1.004. I want to ask you how to improve the graphics in the game with your own hands?