3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Is our loneliness our fault?

44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arti 09.11.21

I really tried to understand what the author wanted to convey, but I could not ...)

S
Shine 09.11.21

At the age of 13 I read something similar on emo forums. Even then, he believed that this was some kind of teenage maximalist nonsense. So ... try to write poetry, author. Well, or cut out there, if you really do not really.

T
TTG 09.11.21

I have a hand. In your case, it is better to jump on the spears right away.

M
Marionetco 09.11.21

we are generally to blame for everything that happens to us, I’m wondering why these thoughts appear at all, because everything is so good at first glance, it would seem that we have everything we want, but for some reason there are no happy people, most are drowning in the dullness of everyday life and depressed, but why !? why literally the last generation our parents weren't such whiners ?! they stupidly had no time to dissolve nurses and delve into themselves, they plowed in factories to feed their families, they were open people and were friends with neighbors (I have been living in a five-storey building for 8 years and I don’t know who lives on my site, I never even have them) did not see) did exercises in the morning, it seems to me that we got what we wanted or what we deserved, we are kind of evolving!

r
requiemmm 09.11.21

Marionetco wrote:
it would seem that we have everything we want, but for some reason there are no happy people like that.
Do we have? No, we don't. Because for many of your desires there is scum that will make them laugh or just for fun will make them impossible to realize. Just to give a shit, out of envy, because of stereotypes hammered into the head, out of business necessity, out of financial interest ... if you really approach this issue, then a person has a list of what he is allowed to want. And the point. The problem is that desire does not go anywhere, it can be hammered into the depths of the psyche, there it mutates and again crawls out in the form of various deviations from the norm. So depressions with psychosis say hello, because all this has been nagging you for years and decades. Then the desire burns out, but psychoses and perversions remain.

But the world is not to blame for this. The world is beautiful and amazing ... a world without people is beautiful and amazing.

g
grafonoman 09.11.21

there are a lot of different situations, everything is not worth one size fits all, for someone the only alternative to loneliness is to communicate with cattle, since they were not lucky with the environment, someone himself is a shit who always does not like everything, somewhere there is a dibious order of thieves with them " concepts "only rigged in order to breed licks, so in most cases it is not the world, and not us, but the people around us and the twists of fate are to blame

K
Kay Ovald 09.11.21

I wanted to write coy sho, but judging by the terrible ignorance of the author of the topic, it is useless, he will not understand. Actually, what kind of relationship can we talk about if you are not even able to press the shift key or the space bar again?

M
Marionetco 09.11.21

requiemmm
So maybe you need to curb your appetite !? maybe something that you so fiercely wish you and do not need !? a person needs only three components for life: air, food and water, the rest of the needs are imposed on us by advertising, envy and the desire for comfort and laziness in the end (the cartoon "WALLY" is an excellent example of our future) Previously, people were much happier, I listened to the stories of many old people and all of them with warmth and longing remember those times (they even remember how much a loaf of bread cost, etc.) and what you took out of context reflects reality, all that we want to have or can achieve one way or another, similar examples there is a lot in history, the only thing is that now we have so softened up in prosperity that we think that someone will bring something to us on a plate, in the near future, everyone in the house will have robotic assistants so that they do not turn their ass at all and enjoy life and still we will not be happy that robots are slow and stupid, etc. (I myself am currently writing this comment from the sofa using a wireless keyboard, there is a 55-inch TV set on the wall, now you don't even have to sit at the computer, under the window are two of my cars why use public transport, now everything is simple, do you want a car !? please! (and I work as a welder for 27 rubaks, everything suits me)) but all this does not make me happy. (the "caste" has a song on this topic called "for fun") all my youth I swelled and smoked, until the age of 26 I lived purely in a high, but then something switched stupidly tired and became not interesting, these drunken conversations about nothing , one and the same plate, different views on life on everyone's mind is the same: money, money and money, but the problem is a lack of money, in short, I quit smoking, I rarely drink, I meet a kind and cheerful girl, constantly encourages me and does not allow me to withdraw into myself, by in fact, what else is required of life !? but still I feel depressed and overwhelmed, it seems we began to forget what happiness is!

M
Marionetco 09.11.21

Kay Ovald,
how tired you are of literacy. are we here, what's in the "Russian language" lesson? a person may need to pour out his soul and he did it as best he could.
Kay Ovald wrote:
I wanted to write coy sho, but judging by the terrible ignorance of the author of the topic, this is useless, he will not understand.
I would have acted smartly and passed by, why would I have descended from Olympus !?

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

I have an imaginary girl, pochany, no problem with her. we live in perfect harmony with eternal love and all that.

r
requiemmm 09.11.21

Marionetco wrote:
So maybe you need to curb your appetite !? maybe something that you so fiercely wish you and do not need !? a person needs only three components for life: air, food and water, the rest of the needs are imposed on us by advertising, envy and the desire for comfort and laziness
My desires do not lie in the material sphere :) I can sleep in a barn, and walk in rags, I do not before this case. Cars, gadgets and so on does not matter, in fact, if we evaluate material well-being, I live a little better than a bum. And this does not bother me at all, since I practically do not contact the environment imposing my goals.
Since childhood, I wanted very little, if in fact. Understand yourself and to understand me. Fail sho there, sho there. Pretending that you understood everything, memorizing standard phrases for this environment in order to answer standard questions, never saying what you think, resisting the interlocutor's attempts to impose his opinion and worldview ... this is all very tiresome. After all, I can break any oral conversation with the question "Why?" having managed to explain what is the catch here.
Man is a social being, in any case. And if society does not allow a person to be a human being, there are three options: continue to pretend and suffer from this, or stop and suffer either from loneliness, when he dispersed the redneck trying to assert itself at your expense, or from this redneck. A wide choice, in the spirit of zonal mysteries.

And tulpamancy is fun, yes. The problem is that it requires a high degree of concentration and puts you on the train to Uncle Sheo. And it does not help those who have already bought a ticket, because the tulpa is constantly changing its shape, and it becomes very independent. Having a helluva lot of talkative tangle of chaotically changing images nearby is definitely not what a person on the brink needs.

M
Marionetco 09.11.21

requiemmm
Well, in fact, this did not specifically refer to you, but to the average person who is somehow dependent on social and material factors, you should not take everything at your own expense, it somehow sounds selfishly from a person who does not want anything from life, for me the fact also does not need anything from life, there is not even anything to dream about. Sometimes before going to bed I wonder how it is that, in childhood, I always dreamed, albeit of all sorts of nonsense, but still, (and I am sure people always dream of something and basically it is something materially valuable) but in principle I completely agree with from your point of view, I myself live according to a similar scheme, just as all my friends got married long ago, had children, took loans and live periodically stepping on the same rake; betrayal quarrels, parting and love again (or the illusion of love and happiness) and these people, like my family and friends, persistently repeat to me - get married, I ask - why? They say because EVERYONE is doing this, like for procreation, (and that I should continue it, that I am blue-blooded, a descendant of some kind of dynasty, I will die and that it will be of use to me from my descendants), but this is the way it is, and there are no arguments in defense of this no choice is given, perhaps I am not yet ready to become a family man, perhaps I still do not want to grow up.

ZY about imaginary friends, of course, this is already the edge of loneliness, I think, seriously, here it is not far to madness, and this is a completely different path to turn from which hardly anyone will succeed.

v
vikpass 09.11.21

Author, just try to live in pleasure and depression will start to go away

T
TTG 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616 The
patchans in white will soon leave.

S
SeJJ 09.11.21

the author wanted to subtly hint that you are all nerds, and he thumps with heifers and bangs them) I have everything))

M
Marionetco 09.11.21

SeJJ ahahah
. just killed. )))))))))))))

7Rain7 09.11.21

I got really excited about what the author wrote.

S
Six_Flash 09.11.21

Self-Murderer
Have you already been on the Internet at 13? hmm I don't even know

G
Garrus-1994 09.11.21

And I want, but I want to
run again On the roofs, chase pigeons
Teasing Natasha, pulling the braid
On the samovar they rush up the mountain

W
Wing42 09.11.21

Garrus-1994 wrote:
They rush to the mountain on a samovar.
Traction is not enough. Downhill - yes.
Malice wrote:
many of those present here dreamed about love at the age of 15, about the one that will appear in life and will change everything, it will simply be, maybe even always.
On my own behalf, I can say that since I am a person of not such a fine mental organization, I was born in a workers 'and peasants' family and generally cattle, at the age of 15 I was clearly not worried about love. After fifteen years, I too, however, was far from worried about love. And even now, love doesn't bother me at all.
I don’t know why you rolled such a long cart.