3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Recommend gameplay mods for the game (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Before that, I didn't like the stalker, I played it a couple of times and deleted it. Now I decided to install and play with mods. Mods are desirable gameplay, like weapons, clothes are more realistic, you can do something with a grafon, the game is a stalker call of pripyat
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 09.11.21

MrWorld liked the
part about realism, appreciated it.

C
CP3M 09.11.21

MrWorld
http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_call_of_pripyat/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_hd_project-901535/#comment-14879651

J
JABA AZAZINA 09.11.21

MrWorld
more or less Misery fits the description

M
MrWorld 09.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Thank you very much !!) That's what you need. Is there a link with the repack?

M
MrWorld 09.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
http://gmt-max.org/action/9280-stalker-call-of-pripyat-misery-211-2014-rus-repack-ot-serega-lus.html normal link?

R
R8TEDM3 09.11.21

MrWorld
Download Misery, the best mod. with n ew rutora
If you need a link in HP, I will give it.
Here exile does not pass.
And on the ReShade graphics. http://reshade.me
It is necessary to configure there, you will figure it out. Or find a ready-made setting.

What I did with ReShad and the Misery mod))

A couple more screenshots))

The rest of the screenshots are in my gallery. If you are interested in how it will all look, then you can take a look. I got a bit of realism, a bit of graphics.

E
Eremite_City 09.11.21

SGM 2.2, or minor plot modifications for the RFP - http://stalkermod.ru/MODYI-Zov-Pripyati

M
MrWorld 09.11.21

AngeL ..
Thank you) Misseri's mod has already been downloaded and I'm playing, really cool) But the mod on the graphics is unlikely to pull my computer (I5 4460 R7 250x 1gb 8GB RAM)

R
R8TEDM3 09.11.21

MrWorld
This is how you customize the mod yourself. From scratch! You will do as you need. Reshaid only loads the effects into the game. And you yourself choose and configure all these effects. So making a mod for graphics specifically for your computer will not be more difficult.

M
MOnC9ITuHA 09.11.21

LWToD

s
serafont 09.11.21

graphic mods are better

R
R8TEDM3 09.11.21

serafont
Emm. In general, I talked about this mod. Although this is not a mod, but a graphical injector ..

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

None of Stalker's graphic mods have real sunbeams (not at any level in the settings). Overexposed everywhere. I always turn off the beams.

h
han298 09.11.21

I don't like Misery ... And not for the hardness ... (this is just his advantage) And for the instability, which any game will probably envy ... I have crashes on a very good config (I7 4790. GTX980, 16GB of RAM) happen all the time, both on static, on dynamics and at max settings, and at minimum settings ... all departures from memory. Lacks. 16 GB. After that, I came to the conclusion that the ZP engine in any case does not perceive more than 4GB of RAM, tk. the game is old and even modders were unable to correct this curvature of the engine ... And Misery clogs the memory up to critical 3.7 GB for the engine in an hour, well, maximum two games ... And God forbid you are not preserved ... Well this is Misery. .. Again, dive from jerboas and thugs with a three-line,

R
R8TEDM3 09.11.21

han298
(I7 4790. GTX980, 16GB RAM)
Did you just copy my systems? Hmm ..

I have a very good config.
Not bad? Google what a config is ...
And these are characteristics. Well, or SYSTEMS.
And do not claim that you bought such a computer somewhere. It will be funny.
I don’t know about others. But Misery didn't crash for me! Not a single time. And the FPS was stable.

h
han298 09.11.21

AngeL ..
Well, the fact that you have such a config does not mean that others cannot have it. I didn’t even go into your profile, believe me it’s not interesting to measure against anyone, some even have 3 Titan Xs on board (well, or 980s, which is even better for me), so I’m mentally prepared for that some may have more ...)
Regarding the config and sistemok ... Heard about such a thing as "Synonyms"? And I don't care what a config is for you, and what are characteristics, the main thing is that for me they are the same thing ... (for me, config is an abbreviation for the word configuration, fig knows that you mean this concept)
As for the stability, Misery said it as it is. There is no point in exaggerating or lying to me ... Another question is that I did not play pure Misery, but with a weapon pack and ATMOSFEAR adapted for MISERY ... But these dopas were approved by the authors and I installed everything as it should, so the question is about stability, I believe, remains.

R
R8TEDM3 09.11.21

han298
Thanks, laughed.
And nobody was going to measure here. It’s already you screwed yourself up.
It so happened that our characteristics are so similar. And in exactly the same order, you indicated them: |
What a trouble !!!
Okay, let's imagine that you supposedly have such a computer.
Then it won't be difficult for you to name the manufacturer and model?
In the meantime, you will scour the Internet to find a computer with exactly such characteristics. And don't look stupid. (Although what are you doing now)
I ask you to take a screenshot of your device manager. Oh yes, but for sure you can't, you don't want to, or something unimaginable will happen!

As for the stability, Misery said it as it is. There is no point in exaggerating or lying to me ... Another question is that I did not play pure Misery, but with a weapon pack and ATMOSFEAR adapted for MISERY ... But these dopas were approved by the authors and I installed everything as it should, so the question is about stability, I believe, remains.
How is he said? And everything else means lied. Ehh ..
And what can be the claims to the characteristics of the computer. Well, or a confiigu.
If you have other packages installed.

h
han298 09.11.21

AngeL ..
Catch, unbeliever Thomas ...
Spoiler
By the way, be a weasel, do the same, otherwise there is too much ambition about your "one and only" config ...
PS Especially now I will check for stability with pure Misery ... Ah , so you have it, too, is not entirely clean, how did I miss that?

If you need a link in HP, I will transfer it.
Here exile does not pass.
And on the ReShade graphics. reshade.me
It is necessary to configure there, you will figure it out. Or find a ready-made setting.
So I'll try with what you claim ...) Lan, I'm kidding, I'm not going to try anything, it's lazy for me to go through Misery again in order to prove something to you, especially to someone who considers himself to be the main D'artanyan .. ...
I expressed my opinion, you disagree with him ... Honestly, I will not convince you that I am right, but you also don’t whistle over my ear that I’m doing something wrong there and generally climb where I don’t know ... You don't know me a bit. And it's not up to you to judge me. Until then, revel in your "exclusivity" in this world ...)

R
R8TEDM3 09.11.21

han298
Nowadays you can not trust anyone!))
Well then. Then I'm sorry. There is nothing to find fault with. Take a look at my profile look. You specified the systems in exactly the same order. And I also noticed the model of my i7! Therefore, such doubts arose. I thought you wouldn’t provide a screenshot anymore.))
Could you mention the computer model?
It's just that I've already had similar cases. But no one could prove anything. You are the first)
You proved your case. Once again, I'm sorry. I didn't want to prove my uniqueness to anyone. I repeat that you described everything earlier in exactly the same order.
Until I lose your comment. ReShade does not affect stability. Well, certainly not on such tops as ours)
But on weak ones, if you overdo it, you can cause the video driver to fail.
On the contrary, I'm glad to see that at least someone has a top-end PC ...
And I myself will go for exprience to take my screenshot.

h
han298 09.11.21

AngeL ..
Lan, it happens ... It's just too much running over me, but I have a hedgehog reaction ...)