3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 09.11.21 09:49 pm

Swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone found relic swords that can be added through the console, such as tor lara, barber, moon, ant, arain, blade, blade from the as, embrace of the damned, tlareg, tor zirael. For 20+ playthroughs, I never came across them, although I ransacked everything I could, every corner.
46 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ARONDIT
I came across all these swords on the skelig

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Roy jons
Decided to troll?

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 09.11.21

Tor lara in some village on the heads of the island of skellige found
and the arms of the damned somewhere in Kaer Morhen

P
Phenomena 09.11.21

I also did not find and did not register cantilever swords. MB in vain, I don't know.

V
Voidcut 09.11.21

Walk the Witcher further

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

DarT-de-KenwooD
I think maybe it still depends on the level, you need to try to explore the skellige at level 70 and maybe then some kind of ant or arain will fall out.

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Phenomena
Their stats are delicious, but playing with a sword through the console somehow disappears.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Actually, there are guides where you can find all these listed swords, is it so hard to google it? I myself found almost everything, and for the first 5 replayings. (Then I scored on them, because there was no longer a special entourage with them =))

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Stribogg
Well, according to the quests, you definitely can't find them, because I know them all to a man.

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ARONDIT
No!

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Roy jons Did
you come across them in smuggling?

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ARONDIT
Yes, I honestly went nuts that they came across to me in smuggling

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Roy jons
Well, you’re lying and don’t blush, they aren’t smuggled, I’ve always researched all the questions in all locations 22 times, and these swords aren’t there at all and never will be.

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ARONDIT
Why should I lie, I found all of them there, I have 70 lvl, maybe that's why they dropped out to me if you didn't know it all depends on the level !! You hear yourself right now, why are you writing them there will be no time !!!!)) they are there and have always been !!!

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Roy jons
Oh well, all apay through the console 70 lvl and on the chests of the Union of Right Forces, aaaa !!! I am happy as if 10 women satisfy me at the same time !!! Finally I will find them !!!

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ARONDIT
And without the help of the console, weakly swing 70 lvl ???

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Roy jons
Why, I'm only going to investigate contraband, not go through the game.

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

ARONDIT
uh well then go for it

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Stribogg wrote:
I found almost everything myself, and in the first 5 replayings. (Then I scored on them, because there was no more special entourage with them =))
Similarly :)
And - "Blade from Ys" and "Tor-Zirael" I remembered well - the first because of the strange name, and the second surprised, tk. believed that it was the sword of Ciri, and Geralt could not "find" it. Both are smugglers on Skelig.
ARONDIT wrote: they are not in contraband, I have passed 22 times
Expert;) ...
And for allegedly "22", it did not come to pass that a particular sword / armor in contraband is random ?!
It is only "spelled out" that there will be a sword / no and what type - a relic / master, etc., the same for armor. And the exact "name" of what will be there is determined randomly, with NO.
Although the array of "free" blades there is not very large (those who are cruelly assigned to quests and "treasures" do not participate in the sample) - much is repeated from profile to profile.

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Roy jons
If it turns out that you deceived me, I will hang myself and my death will be on your conscience !! 11!