3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Zack 09.11.21 09:50 pm

Optimization on PC (Mortal Kombat X)

In many videos, I saw that optimization on a PC is stale. Right?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDREI 47 09.11.21

no optimization is good

N
Nikita Yuriev 09.11.21

Max Zach
torrent download and check it out

d
deIIis 09.11.21

Optimization of norms when playing the latest patched version of the game.
They put a bolt on the PC version - there will be no more updates.

p
petrosyan_xach 09.11.21

I would not say that it is good, but you can play. Launched, and even the entire story of the mod was held on the ancient Dual Core E6800, GTS 450, 3 Gb RAM bucket. Right now, it would be necessary to install, check how it goes on the new one.
Download, the story is pretty cool for this genre.
And don't try to buy on PC! There will be no more updates and fixes, there will be no more content either.

d
deIIis 09.11.21

petrosyan_xach
I bought MK X on sale and next week I find out that all new PC packs and patches will be unavailable. Sadness.
Due to the lack of good fighting games on PC MK X, X-ray combos are very spectacular.

S
SCAR. 09.11.21

Normal optimon. Not to say that it is the most beautiful, but not so bad either (if we are talking exclusively about graphics and hardware). Well, this is, of course, provided that you run the game on a more or less modern PC, and not on your grandmother's calculator from the early 2000s, lel.
In fact, the only thing that I personally don't really like is the fact that the game itself runs at 60 fps, but it is worth some "cinematic" inserts (X-Ray, for example, or a victorious animation there, or something else, well you understand), then the lock is immediately turned on at 30 fps. Not to say that this is just bad or very disturbing, no ... But it's still not very cool and a little annoying.

G
GuyverDark 09.11.21

deIIis
and in vain ... If you think about it, then all the games are made on the PC, and only then they are molded on the console.

d
deIIis 09.11.21

SCAR.
We tried to watch movies at 60 fps ... Cinematography requires 30 fps)

S
SCAR. 09.11.21

deIIis
Well, that's understandable. But I just mean that it is a little uncomfortable in the format of the game, when it flows smoothly and smoothly for you, but if you activate the same X-Ray in the middle of the battle, you immediately see a sharp decrease in half the frames, and together with the same dynamics and sharp movements and it turns out something like "script jams". Not fatal or scary, but not entirely pleasant.

Drag, it would be okay to have the same screensavers and animations, you can still understand that. But still, with X-Rays, this really does not make the best impression.

d
deIIis 09.11.21

SCAR.
I don't play with the frame counter turned on, but X-Ray itself is shown in slow motion - the slow motion effect. Conceived like this.

p
petrosyan_xach 09.11.21

deIIis
You made my mistake, but I bought the game a long time ago, then there was not even 1 pack of characters yet.
It was necessary to wait for the normal edishon torrent and download.
The game is cool, but the fact that the developers have hammered on the PC version is very upsetting.

d
deIIis 09.11.21

petrosyan_xach
Not that upsetting, it's a "throw" over the shoulder.

p
petrosyan_xach 09.11.21

deIIis
And also from above, an elbow jump to finish off)
Although no, it will be, if there is a trace. some of them will either cease to be supported, or will not be released on PC at all.

d
deIIis 09.11.21

petrosyan_xach
Let them just try to release MK XI on PC)
Spoiler
Spoiler

p
petrosyan_xach 09.11.21

Ahahahah, just fell out at the end))