3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatav 09.11.21 09:50 pm

Pirate season license pass? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys! Such is the question ... Maybe the topic came up where, but as I did not look, I can not find it. Is it possible to license The Division with a Pirate Season Pass? Let's say it worked with Folach and even got all the points from the dlts, but you understand offline there .. The torrents have a full edition and installation description for license holders .. But if for owners of the full version, then the point is in a pirated repack without a tablet. And if the owner of the stub installs a full repack in Steam, is it banned or not?
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Do you think that gear and weapons will be given for the fact that you have a little more files on your computer?

f
fatav 09.11.21

I don’t think of anything .. That's just the point I understand little about this .. And it's not about clothes, there’s some kind of subway and additional mission, I don’t remember anything else ..

P
Polololon 09.11.21

fatav
fatav wrote:
I don't think anything ..
It can be seen. You will be salmon tuna. Either buy or look for (ha ha) a pirate server.

C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

All mission triggers on yubik servers.

S
Steffvmf 09.11.21

CiaphasCain
Well, the fig knows, here half of the information is processed on the player's side, so there are chances ...

S
Steffvmf 09.11.21

If you are not afraid of getting banned, then try) and tell)

K
Kvorum 09.11.21

fatav
thank God I already have season pass

m
maksfighter 09.11.21

there everything goes through the server so do not even dream, but the torrents lie for those who are too lazy to download from yupley

J
Jupiter 42 09.11.21

fatav my advice is not to risk it better to buy a seasonal one or play without it if you cheat, including with seasonal or with cheat codes, you can get to the grandmothers, they will be banned forever and the grandmothers you will lose, my friend works for yubiks and he helped to develop protection against cheaters and user bugs and says that all dishonest players are monitored and punished when they do not understand the good after the first warning on the second eternal ban

C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Steffvmf wrote:
Well, the fig knows, here half of the information is processed on the player's side, so there are chances.
There are no two opinions about the missions) they are all on servers, but different variables are on the pc

K
Kvorum 09.11.21

fatav,
for example, I still do not see much difference with the season of the pass and its absence. I have, except for a sawn-off shotgun, which is not needed or anything and there is no more and there are no additional missions, you eat everything in the future

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

and how much is the seasonal pass? not on a permanent basis it seems to be given, i.e. purchased.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

ChekGuevara
ChekGuevara wrote:
how much is the seasonal pass?
You bought it and that's it. That is, it is permanent.

C
ChekGuevara 09.11.21

Polololon
Thanks for the clarification.

C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

ChekGuevara
I do not advise taking current. mb the game will be bent even before the 2 DLS, included in the Season Pass, are introduced: D Rather, your interest in it.

T
Timur Asailov 09.11.21

And the meaning in it ... I have ... but no sense ... well, I got the gear at the beginning ... which has ceased to be relevant at once and all ... no paid content seems to come out ... ...

f
fatav 09.11.21

I see ... Thanks everyone!

m
martin32 09.11.21

ChekGuevara
For the current year. This is, in short, a clever cheat. The Crew bought the Seasonal and got one G for it, and the normal expansion came out the next year, at a non-acidic price.

V
Valv999 09.11.21

Jupiter-42
You're right to warn you first, usually 3 to 14 days. The last wave was 29 kind of like. I'll add about cheats and protection. They did not have protection and now they do not have it, or it is worse than VAC, that is, absolutely SHIT. Everyone who played in the Division will confirm my words. You go into TZ and you can see how they fly, sit in buildings (textures) or wait near the shelter when they come out and immediately kill. The main thing is that my comrades and I got there once. He sat on top, and the two chitakov first arranged a duel between themselves, and then they began to beat the others. All this lasted about 30 minutes and there was no ... a ban to them. Here's an idea for you, let them add admins to the game, the simplest solution.

J
Jupiter 42 09.11.21

Valv999
has a protection system, it is new and added not long ago according to the results of the first two months, these are not my words but a friend who works as a yubik tester and he tests all the newest games and protection programs I will add he does not disclose not on protection not on new games because he is bound by an agreement and contracts from ubisoft and he was engaged in testing all the known cheats and bugs and how they work with the new protection system, but he did not disclose the properties of the protection methods, no information how to bypass it, he just said that it is, I don’t know added it or will add it in a new one update but it will be implemented