3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OksankaACTvY 09.11.21 09:50 pm

Do I need to fulfill ALL the tasks of the governors? (Port Royale)

Governors are constantly demanding the fulfillment of orders, is there any point in fulfilling them all? After receiving a fragment of a fragment of the Vault, we ourselves solve our problems and there is no point in doing what is not beneficial to us?

3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonio 09.11.21

I think it's worth it. Completing the assignment improves the attitude towards you in this country. For example, he captured a competing Dutch merchant and then completed the task of the Dutch governor. Everything, the attitude in the sum of these two actions will not change towards you. Yes, and you can still make good money on assignments.
It's just that not all tasks in a row are worth taking :)

Y
Yamaxanadu 09.11.21

By the way, about respect - as I understand it, it can also go to the minus. Seriously - I was crazy myself. Well, think about it - it was necessary to urgently spend money - in all French ports I gave the generals 10 million per soldier (then there were 3400 soldiers in Guadeloupe)). A day later, they stopped letting me into the ports - they offer to make up for 300 pieces (maximum). And during this time I did nothing at all.

A
Antonio 09.11.21

some miracles