3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Magic Finding (MF) (Diablo 2)

I read a lot of beeches, briefly

1) what is the ideal mf?
= ~ 350%

2) Does MF work with mercenaries?
= Yes. When you kill a monster, only your% MF counts. When the mercenary delivers the final blow, the% MF is added up (% MF of the mercenary +% MF of the player)
------------------ a

couple of questions,

1) if I lead the mule to the boss, then how will the mf be considered? Should I wear MF clothes on a mule? is this cheating? After all, I will take a hit with 2ppl only on myself

2) which MF will be optimal for pg? after all, the version of pg is different from all the others, and for the mf you will have to sacrifice other parameters.

Spoilers

and about the level, it is imperative to have the level as high as possible and not run with a rapid fire in the hel!

any advice from fathers is welcome
25 Comments
Sort by:
n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

6y4 09.11.21

Yes, okay answer, it's an important question!

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

you need to farm at the rate with max. mf, you kill mobs faster chances grow + lvl value of the char is important, if char is 90+ leva, elites and high runzes will fall

F
FludoTron 09.11.21

6y4
And here the master arrived to answer normally)

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm
Rivnyanyn
xD
Gy4 Well done that you are trying to wedge yourself into the game, albeit in a peculiar way ....)))

6y4 09.11.21

KuLogin wrote:
Well done, that you are trying to wedge yourself into the game, albeit in a peculiar way ....)))
I'm not trying, I really only recently learned that a beta chance of majig item is a search for items, I thought before that it was just an increase in the quality of magic that is at you :)

-----------

And at the same time, here many people drive wigs - I started reading this tutorial wrapped up and not for me. The only question is - is it worth taking a mule to the barefoot or not? Do I need to dress him in the MF? Will it give anything or something to one with a mercenary and a good mf to act?

n
nwn2030 09.11.21

I heard that if the measure has zero mf and he finishes, then it is considered that you have killed the monster with zero mf.

F
FludoTron 09.11.21

nwn2030 Metelkovskie
cattle coders)

R
Resu 09.11.21

6y4
I'm too lazy to find out if you are serious or you are a troll, so I will answer - there will be no mules from the MF

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

6y4 Gear
on a mule does not add to you mf, on a mercenary only and if he finishes it off, it only makes sense if you lead seven of them into a screwed up game, 8ppl is better than 1ppl for mf or experience, but don't jerk off at all ... near the sorrow and mefa's nightmare

A
A- 09.11.21

nwn2030
No, not that. If a slave kills from 0 MF, then it is considered that no one killed anyone :)

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

Do not answer this clown. Mows under the dolbaka.

6y4 09.11.21

Resu wrote:
I'm too lazy to find out are you serious or are
you trolling Why should I troll on the gaming forum in a fairly old game? which a normal company did by making it interesting
I understand trolling on other forums where every rabble and fanatics are funny - but here people play, I have nothing against anyone here.

FOR ANSWERS THANKS, I really was a noob

n
nwn2030 09.11.21

6y4, dress mf so much that you do not lose in the speed of stripping. 300-350 are numbers from the ceiling. + there is such a trick as switching to the second set of weapons + shield a moment before killing the boss. You need to have mf things on it.

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

6y4 wrote:
I really was a noob

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm ,; DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P
PU3R 09.11.21

And I'll run right after ZOD ...

A
A- 09.11.21

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

nwn2030 the
standard double key is somehow inconvenient for swap, or is it just not necessary to hold your hand on f-holes?

U
Umka_S 09.11.21

6y4
you were eating and will be a noob don't bother about mf drag wigs