3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Bosses of different classes (Dark Souls 3)

The theme is this: I usually play as a warrior, during the passage everything is clear, better weapons, more strength and damage ... But I’m wondering how to bring down bosses with some thief with a dagger, you’ll be tempted to wave, and a couple of hits on you and you’re a corpse. Or magician, how to bring down a boss with resistance to magic? In the second Dark I tried for a mage, but in DLS almost all bosses were with resistance to magic ... Only with the help of other players I killed them.
Or maybe there are some tricks in these classes that I don't know about ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apocalypse113 09.11.21

Or a magician, how to bring down a boss with magic resistance?
There are 3 independent branches of magic: magic, pyromancy, miracles. For each of them there are additional spells of darkness: unlike the previous parts, spells of darkness do not require in the manner of pyromancy and intellect and faith, but can have only one stat per requirement. Therefore, if there are cuts for one type of damage (fireballs), then simply switch the sang to darkness (black fiery sphere). Of course, the magician should be prepared for such problems in advance, but such things pop up somewhere in the second half of the game, when there is plenty to choose from.
Dexterity is also needed for magicians: it gives casting speed. And agility is a fast melee weapon (rapirkri). Therefore, there is something to poke with fizukha.
But in general, in 3 parts with cuts, everything is exactly - apart from a few bosses, there is no special need to change the type of damage.

Thief is a loose concept. For example, a thief can run with a dual weapon - not bad damage with low stamina consumption. Plus light gear, when loaded less than 30%, it will give light rifts - perfectly saving lives. Well, the thief is a dodger, and agility gives access to bows - an extremely underrated weapon in the ds series.

In general, although such approaches seem more difficult, in fact they are not so difficult, but, most importantly, more interesting in passing.

V
VеRtеX 09.11.21

All the time he said that Dark Souls is not a game about pumping a character and weapons. Run with what you want, even in shorts. It all depends on your own skills.

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

VerteX wrote:
Run with what you want, even in shorts. It all depends on your own skills.
but still it is more logical to walk in armor and cut with a good weapon.

z
zvelya 09.11.21

tatun What
I like about the game is that no armor can save you. You are not pumping Persian - you are pumping yourself

V
VеRtеX 09.11.21

tatun
So you are one of those who did not understand the essence of Fromov's games.
tatun wrote:
but still it is more logical to walk in armor and cut with a good weapon.
It is more logical then to pump the character and go to blame everyone. But the game is not about that. Each enemy has its own approach, the ability to learn from their mistakes, memorize the opponent's movesets, look for his weaknesses and use them against him. And when you get to this, Zen and any opponent comes, even if you are in shorts, with the weakest magic or a knife you can calmly win, tense battles of course, but after them you feel good, it was not the quality of the character who did it, but you yourself , he raised his own skills. Those who have played with Demon's Souls are well aware of this. This is the essence of Fromov's games, and everything else in the gameplay, pumping shields, stats and weapons is secondary. Therefore, they play with any weapon they like. In addition to PvP, the Fromov always have their own nuances.

F
Flow4Master 09.11.21

Run with whatever you want, even in shorts - and then write on the forum - how difficult it is to pass fast Dancer or Sullivan or Champ Gundir with a dodger, while with a shield guard they are passed from the first or second time.
tatun
There is a dodge ring in the Catacombs of Karthus, which greatly facilitates the passage of bosses with a dodge.

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

VerteX wrote:
even if you are in shorts, with the weakest magic or a knife, you can calmly win,
I don’t know how calmly, but the fact that I will kill the boss with some hammer in 20 blows, or I will pick with a knife for half an hour - there is a difference

m
middim 09.11.21

tatun wrote:
I don't know how calmly, but the fact that I will kill the boss with some hammer in 20 blows, or I will pick with a knife for half an hour - there is a difference
. And the total damage of the knife will be more than that of your hammer.