3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 09.11.21 09:53 pm

The Witcher 3 : blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Achievements from Toussaint have appeared on my Steam!)

Maybe they will really tell us the release in the coming weeks on May 10? )

Spoiler
24 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 09.11.21

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU, Arondit is given by the Lady of the Lake, nostalgia)))
PS The screen is better under the spoiler, because there are a lot of spoilers in it)) 0)

V
VsynC 09.11.21

gerasader
Everything has already ripped me off! There will be a top SWORD!
I can't wait any longer: DDDDDDDDDDDDD

e
elongyoufriend 09.11.21

gerasader
And what's the point to clean up under the spoiler? Anyway, those with the Steam version will find these achievements)

r
regeger 09.11.21

Well, they will release the number 19. Then another 2-3 patches until the number 30 and that's it. Hello, write letters until 2020) Poles, so UNEXPECTED, I'm really surprised. {Sarcasm}

M
Mikhail Terekhov 09.11.21

Heh heh. And I said that she will be)
Lady, in the sense.

g
gerasader 09.11.21

1337Elong
Well, I have a gog, I could not recognize, but I saw the screen and recognized)))

J
Joel Miller 09.11.21

VsynC
Dude hide under the spoiler!

J
Joel Miller 09.11.21

gerasader
A similar situation :)

W
Wild Rider 09.11.21

There was a blog, where it was told about the sword of Arondit, mutation, armor of the grandmaster, etc. ...

Readlife
Not 19, a little later. Because on the 21st, the winners of one creative contest (it has already passed) will be invited to the studio to celebrate the upcoming release of the addon.

M
Mantykora 09.11.21

Well, again Geralt will go to jail. And then in the first part I served, in the second too, I was a little disappointed that there was no prison in the third. Lugos the Mad does not count - the prison there is somehow fake, and it was possible not to get there.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Mantykora wrote:
I was a little disappointed that there was no prison in the third.
There was a prison, though in the DLC, and even Lugos.

M
Mantykora 09.11.21

saa0891 wrote:
There was a prison, though in the DLC, and even Lugos.
Is the closet on the ship exclusively in the video? Doesn't count. I meant the classics: "To get out of prison, you, Geralt, need to do this and that."

J
JC Jensen 09.11.21

some kind of armor of the grandmaster, where are the lvls people gain

V
VsynC 09.11.21

Pigius
Hid of course)
But I think it's hard to call it a spoiler)))

W
Wild Rider 09.11.21

Spoiler plot achievements are hidden in the incentive. There are only three of them, if anyone is interested.

r
regeger 09.11.21

Wild Rider
Well then, the most standard alignment: it will be released first on consoles on the 19th, after 21 on PC. And why is it impossible to reward the winners after the release of this or that product?

W
Wild Rider 09.11.21

Readlife wrote:
first on consoles on the 19th, after 21 on a PC.
Why suddenly? The game and the first dlts were released on different platforms at the same time.

Readlife wrote:
And why shouldn't the winners be rewarded after the release of this or that product?
They will be awarded the right to play a little earlier than the office. release, it is logical.

A
Assassins11148 09.11.21

Ahhh! I've got a boner! Sorry ... um, an erection. The peak of excitement! I love the game and really look forward to this add-on! But my game is a GOG version, and there are no achievements there yet ...

i
icebear2 09.11.21

They say the coolest sword Arondit, I wonder how much.

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

icebear2
Well, as the books say that he is the most powerful of all swords, DLc will come out blood and wine and you will find out yourself)))