3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Gosu party for the starting night. (Diablo 2)

Well, I'll be the first. Go to stir up a state party of 8 people, a year ago our party was in the top of the ladder from the first minute to the third week :)
I'm rude or glare.
Other enchantments are needed, ideally no more than 3 blinkers in a party.
51 Comments
Sort by:
b
block monsta 09.11.21

Since I'm already tired of starting a magpie (and so they will be enough in the party). I would like to start with Summoner. Although I rarely play, but the experience, as they say, you will not spend on drink. PS One question to the author only, this is a leisurely passage, purely for fun, with an almost bare bottom). Or, as fast as possible, and then hundreds of races on the hbr?

G
Gav 09.11.21

Blokkmonsta wrote:
as fast as possible, and then hundreds of races on hbr?
-_-

G
Gav 09.11.21

Blokkmonsta,
in fact, you need to gain ~ 90lvl as quickly as possible, in order to then normally farm with a half-naked ass.

b
block monsta 09.11.21

Dobermn wrote:
-_-
no, I'm not against this super-fast passage :). But, when thousands of times in 5th gear you fly from 1 to 90+ lvl. It doesn't give absolutely any fun / pleasure anymore. Simply, this is my personal opinion - I went, for example, until the 5th act, went to brew a tea for myself, smoked calmly. I just remember, it was like that, everything was running and running. I left for 2 minutes to smoke, and everything is already in another act, and you are like a fool with an uncounted quest)

A
Alxmo 09.11.21

Eh, I would have signed up, only I will have to get up at 7 in the morning and go to answer a seminar in a sharaga

m
mikkelspla 09.11.21

ya budu druidom skliKatel_pTits tolko 4ur ne razbigatsa vuzhose

m
milk_one 09.11.21

depending on what time start

F
FludoTron 09.11.21

Dobermn
You can write me down, I’ll be close, plus I’ll persuade my friend to connect with a bo-barb, we won’t count the crows, already quite grated rolls)

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Alxmo wrote:
Yes, and a plus about the fact that super-fast passage is not particularly convenient for beginners.Duck
here they collect the state party, and not beginners :)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

passed, for example, up to the 5th act, went to brew a tea for himself, smoked calmly, thought .. and removed the spell
;-)

Fly do trona, do the konvopala - you will tear everyone up.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

Will there be some kind of Skype conference or something like that? Or just a game without a password, and there - come in, who wants?)

s
sxDiablo2 09.11.21

I'm for the open. As the hangover said: "To complete your favorite game in the company of unfamiliar inadequacies is priceless."

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

sxDiablo2
duck here and so there will be unfamiliar inadequate =)
although there are already more than 8 people on the campaign = (

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm
And who are you D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

come in, who wants?)
ixdon, who will fit ;-)

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

Obsessed
you can already set the price for entry

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm, yeah. entrance to Fathers. ; D

G
Gav 09.11.21

In short, everyone who is ready for a tough night of swinging - give me your Skype.

G
Gav 09.11.21

lait_one
Hours at 10 pm, if everything will be like last time.

m
milk_one 09.11.21

Dobermn
well then I will be mb, I do not promise, but most likely.