3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Walkthrough after reset [SC / HC] (Diablo 2)

78 Comments
Sort by:
m
midtone 09.11.21

Thank you very much for your feedback. There are still places, of course, there are as many as 4-5 of them!
I want to add that it is not necessary to bring this party together - maybe we will play one night, and then we will play ourselves)
The purpose of the gathering is to facilitate the quality on an empty server up to 60+ lvl, no one forbids downloading some close ones if you want, but it will be unbearably hard. And to bring some clarity to the schedule and composition.

Unfortunately, we can start at 11-12 pm on the 6th. Maybe earlier, but I don't want to succumb to general panic and conquer the ladder for the sake of the ladder. As we get together on the channel all at once, we waited 20 minutes and drove off.

We keep in touch here, or write me VK, messages are open. You don't need to add) We can make a confa. But the main secret of success is to get together in one place, so write where you can keep in touch.
http://vk.com/midtone

And indicate, please, game accounts for communication

ytf
I added you to the list (see the first message)

m
midtone 09.11.21

yamas
Lod)

y
ytf 09.11.21

midtone
Pre-summoner. Someone has to tank with magpies.
If forty is not enough, then I'm ready to become an enchant with a frozen orb

m
midtone 09.11.21

Updated the header and added several options for the buildup for those who have not yet decided.
ytf
Zamotano

K
KARBOFOSS 09.11.21

Sign me up, I would like to start as a sorceress on suckers, but you can also be a boor

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

even thought, if you pass at 8, then in general you will not lift 1 piece of clothing)

m
midtone 09.11.21

KARBOFOSS
Um, it seems all the slots are occupied (
Experience shows that half usually does not come, so it is still not over. I will create a list of # 2, may shall complete

m
midtone 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm
At this stage, everyone is more interested in the quality, and the clothes are given to the necessary classes)

R
RainInTheNight 09.11.21

Development of strata

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

RainInTheNight
Serious Approach!
Win a duel -> "C @ CT @ C?" -> CALCULATE D.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

RainInTheNight,: DDD and Cho is not in Eksel? or the computer slows down? ; D
is the Negative spider build? <; D

m
midtone 09.11.21

10 people have already signed up, four more are ready to go to a new party. Let's sign up for the third group - it will be easier to collect PPL, taking into account all the wishes) Blizzard-forty is not enough, more than ever, it pleases: D

A
AlferStouk 09.11.21

midtone
If not enough) Then I will be close))

m
midtone 09.11.21

In the second party there are a lot of close ones, so we will cooperate closer to the beginning.

m
midtone 09.11.21

We made a candy bar on Skype and VK. There are unexpectedly many people, so I ask - contact me, leave information. This will make it easier to distribute the desired enchantments into groups) Some enchantments can even be passed together.

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

midtone wrote:
There are unexpectedly a lot of people
Duc, everyone is just ashamed of asking to go to GOSU PATI))
I want to start in normal mode for a nekra-etcher; D

m
midtone 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn
There is its own) PATI V PRIVATI: D
No, well, they will also start at xc, of course, but I don't know who and when

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

midtone, but what is the kneading, then finally can be the first to swing? :-) Be the first to catch WAKY from Mefa and break Vex for her? : D

m
midtone 09.11.21

Obsessed
Not the first, we will sit down at 11-12 at night, and there will be a reset in the evening. I just went through all the games I wanted, so why wait any longer?) One is just too lazy

S
Sayyouneed 09.11.21

the hellish forge, too, in the course of the play, will you bang with a crowd? )