3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkHell 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Fleece (Diablo 2)

I wonder which Persian do you swing first and why to perform A4Q2 wigs at the beginning of the season?
45 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Hammer - no immunes.

G
Gav 09.11.21

Nothing, noob wigs.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

DarkHell, doubling the boor, but we still have to see in what form the wigs will meet the players in the new season.

D
DarkHell 09.11.21

Ham bored! Besides Ham, who can be in shit?

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

Summonir. Only for a long time. Java, maybe.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Besides Ham, who can be in shit?
DarkHell, * screaming * NOBODY !!!
or rather, almost everything can, but with suction. a boor, just 100% heterosexual. ;-)

R
Resu 09.11.21

I shake the first one, in principle it will go everywhere, including A4Q2

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

DarkHell, merk + static burn! :-)

G
Gav 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
but with problems. a boor, just 100% heterosexual. ;-)
: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD here you are to the point

D
DarkHell 09.11.21

Obsessed
time well! Maybe a krapo zealot or some kind of amka for a jab or druel with a two-handed? xs karooch

R
Resu 09.11.21

DarkHell
immunes are not always generated there, you can also recreate, in general it does not take longer than a running hummer

D
DarkHell 09.11.21

Resu
Well I recreated, flew in - Gefasto is immune!

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

DarkHell
Imunes zhezh!
You are an interesting person. If the boor is tired and disturbed by the imuns, then the current boner suggests itself. If you start with a barb, swing it on the xbr (everyone will be glad to you), knock out a couple of the necessary runes at the nm-forge and collect some kind of obedience / peshyn / some other speck, then you can do it with a zerk.
The summoner is our everything without eqip, but for physical immunity it is necessary to also acquire obedience for the measure, amp solve.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

well time!
DarkHell, well, you just check it out: a) Hafasto is stupid physical immunity, and even more often - stupidly thick-skinned. b) boor gives hellish damage "from the body". gear in the spirit of the Spirit of the sword at the start of the season is much easier to stir up than more or less standards of drin a la Stormlash / Oath. :-) in
short, crab boor >>>> crab zila. and a cad usually has vigor - 20. ;-)

D
DarkHell 09.11.21

Obsessed
You are right, monsieur! Ave Hamer! There is no need to reinvent the wheel =)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

DarkHell, yes, but it hits crookedly ..; (and if at first you run away from Hafasto, you must first clear the escape route, and this time .. :( I'm thinking, maybe a zealot or some kind of jab or druel with a two-handed ? xs karooch

q
qPash 09.11.21

Before each start of the season, the same is on the forum =)

B
BottomNaDneDwa 09.11.21

qPash wrote: Before each start of the season, the same thing on the forum =)
Here you go! It's easier to update the old theme from the archive: D

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

DarkHell, really, make a zerker! Honor him in a double-handed ax and pc! ))) there ed from skills by mass, and mobs can be scattered with lime trees! and with running speed everything is normal! ;-)

A
A- 09.11.21

So in fact trapsin to help. It's great to invent. She is light + fire + physical. In the sense of Lightning Sentry + Fire Blast + Corpse Explosion (Death Sentry).