3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ixdon 09.11.21 09:53 pm

HC graveyard. (Diablo 2)

Maybe there was already such a topic, but did not find it.

In general, the graveyard of HC-characters (I hope the moderators do not mind). I will begin.

Hammer lvl 75
Cause of death - did not notice extra strong in the lister (NM) and fell ill under the cover.

44 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 09.11.21

In general, I started playing hc, went to the bloody swamp to kill monsters, fought with the fallen.
Sorka lvl 1
Cause of death - did not notice the rat by the tree and lay down under the corpses of the fallen.

R
RINOWL 09.11.21

pirya My
condolences. But do not despair, you will rock a new one, even better than the old one.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

So it was necessary to use them with firebolts, not to hit with a staff xD

M
MyatKO. 09.11.21

All my last rips were due to lags / crashes. And, well, the very last rip was from tp-pc, it's a shame: (Although I had some spirits there on a fire-lizard ...

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

MyatKO.
And, well, the very last rip was from tp-pc
Vinovnichek banned?)))
Damn, and if it's a fierk; D heard that he was doing this before.
ixdon
There was a topic here - at the beginning of the season KISfly created, but there they mourned the heroes of 90+ leveled, in the bag of such rips it did not work out a lot, or maybe the owners of the Persians did not post their sides on the forum))

Еpiscop_moo 09.11.21

Is the culprit banned?)))
If done by handles, then the gameplay.

f
firkax 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn
don’t need to spread stupid rumors about me, I’m not a pc,
but your whole post is kind of crazy

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

pirya, annealing at 5 points! ; D

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

nastoeawie hecewniki ne padayt vot I ne vikladivayt svoi ripi !!!

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

DuSoN1989
nastoeawie hecewniki ne padayt vot I ne vikladivayt svoi ripi
Sorry for the offtopic, but damn it, it reminded me of a joke: Real men are not draw..t - they fuck a fist: DDD

m
midtone 09.11.21

Sorka lvl 1
fell ill under the corpses of the fallen

R
Reosorbilakt 09.11.21

midtone
and where is the screen? We don’t believe.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

Reosorbilakt
apparently it was a quote from pirya

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

pirya
And what cans you did not drink then?

p
pirya 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn
left for later, did not notice the rat in time.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn, "and they drink filth out of economy! Even in the morning, but on their own"! © ;-)

K
KISfly 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn
There was a topic here - at the beginning of the season KISfly created, but there they mourned the heroes of 90+ leveled, in the bag of such rips it came out not much, or maybe the owners of the Persians did not post their sides on the forum))

wow, I even remembered

U
Uncle Fred 09.11.21

KISfly
Everything, you can return to oblivion again.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

Nobody else posts here - it's strange. Either no one is ripping on the HC, or ... xs.

Another offensive rip to snot. I managed to ditch the ench magpie. Even if the ama of the 90th lvl fell, it would not be so offensive.

There's a whole story here - Amoy ran to the throne, Souls with Oblivions killed the measure. Resnul and ran to the VP to give the BO + ench measure. I started the barb and opened the TP, switched to the ench-sorka, went into the TP and then I see that the Merk has already started to fight. I began to frantically poke a barb to go out into the city and then I look out the next window - the magpie entered the wrong TP and she already had a third of the HP left. Immediately pressed Esc, "Exit and Save", but did not have time ...

RIP

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

posle clona

94 lvl 86 86