3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorokhodov 09.11.21 09:53 pm

How to beat Lotrikov? (Dark Souls 3)

I play for the pen. The target only locks on the stump without legs. But damn I don't have enough estus to score them both. How can you house them both for the pyromancer? Pyromancy from the boss is
27 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus1an3 09.11.21

I don’t know how to play for the pyromancer, but I can give advice - in the second stage, you only need to beat the brother who is sitting on his back. Try to roll behind your back and hit with arson (well, or something similar)

N
Nurshat Safiullin 09.11.21

I just got stuck on them, killed the older one in the second phase, and didn't allow the younger stamina to finish off, and in the end he resurrected him and immediately prescribed a splash to me

U
U212 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
In the second phase, you have to beat the one in rags, you hit in the back, that's all I can say

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 09.11.21

Yes, I understand how to beat, but I can't get close. Stamina is not enough. And on the junior target, the target is not hung ((((.

X
X_ray_83 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
Take a small bow, pump it to 120 and fire arrows and that's it)))

T
ToXeNsiUs 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
If the question is so acute, then just swing a little more and invest in stamina. For example, in the location where the snake-grandmother spawns the dragon's blood knight, I farmed about 200 thousand souls in half an hour. And accordingly he threw them into the development of the Persian. Just as an option. Actually, I myself bored the Lothriks with the dragon-slayer's ax strengthened to +4, without hardening. And the main thing is not to click the moments when you need to roll.

r
rus1an3 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
will come with experience - try again, learn the boss's attacks and everything will work out

s
snayper2013 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
In short, unfinished fire, your magic does not roll, take a weapon, the most powerful that you have, pump it to the maximum possible, pump stamina to do everything quickly and have enough souls, kill enemies in the great archive, 1 hour, and a million souls will be on your account, when you come to the boss, roll stupidly, and not to the sides, but directly into the boss, the first phase is easy, you remember his attacks, or, even better, play the reaction, when the second phase comes, only that will change that they will sometimes shoot at you with magic, and you should only beat the younger one. How to beat him? That's right, by rolling into the older brother, as he rolled into him, the elder makes two sweeping blows, then restores the stamina for 2 seconds, and here you hit both in the back. If you accidentally killed the elder, then the ax in your hands and herach the younger until you fall from fatigue.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Oh, those passing DS3 from a cannon shot distance =))))

In general, the author's advice (specifically for this boss) is to take a weapon as large as possible (a two-handed sword will do). If you do not have enough strength, use the services of the Rosary.

Playing with the Great Sword of Smoke, carrying out a lunge after the roll, due to the size of the sword, I inflicted damage on both the older and younger brothers. After the elder is killed, at the moment when the younger revives him, a charged attack can destroy the younger about 900 HP. Thus, my eldest was "resurrected" only once. ... ...

And another tip - it is very dangerous to play DS, relying only on magic / pyromancy. Always have a melee weapon with good damage at hand.

S
Subject89P13 09.11.21

In total, the boss has 2 phases: during the first one, only the older brother will fight with you, after defeating him, Lothric will revive the fallen and hug him. Now the battle will continue until the moment you kill your younger brother.
During the first phase, Lorian will wield his sword, constantly teleporting, so it can be difficult to keep track of him. It takes a lot of stamina to block blows, so it's better to roll. He usually makes a combo of 2-3 sweeping hits. Keep in mind that Lorian is quite oblique on the side of the hand with the sword, and often smears it if you stand at close range / circle around him clockwise. It can sometimes teleport and carry out a charged attack that will send a horizontal pillar of fire across the floor. The cast is quite long, so you can have time to run up to it and carry out a couple of hits. Also dangerous is an attack after teleportation, when Lorian appears in the air and makes an attack in the fall. Can jump on the player, the damage from such an attack is significant.
In the second phase, the task is complicated by the magic of Lothric. In total, he has three (?) Attacks: a kind of arrow (the type of damage is unknown) and a rain of magical homing drops. The third attack is cast next to the fallen older brother, damaging the player if he is close. The best thing in this phase is to attack the boss from the back, as this will damage both brothers. It is convenient to fight in the nooks located on the sides of the bed, there is little space and the advantage that teleportation gives the boss is reduced to nothing. After the death of the younger, the elder will also die.

infa from the DarkSouls wiki, so as not to say that copy-paste, I admit myself)

S
Shkudi 09.11.21

I have not played as a pyromancer - but I think they will really like such fluff http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Witch's+Locks. Great range, fire damage, and overall looks cool)

V

I can send all the advisers who do not like the pyromancer. Yesterday it was not my day.

M
Miniralka 09.11.21

How much int / faith do you have? A subtle flame?
Try to put on two rings for pyromancy, another ring of power over fire and everything will be a bunch.
I killed a crawler in 4 serves.

V

pochtipushkin
I have a saber, although at the end of the game I didn't use it at all. Everyone fell well from magic.

V

Miniralka
mitten + 10.Rings are all dressed too

M
Miniralka 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
How much intelligence and faith?
Can't you do 800 damage from a serve?

V

Miniralka of
intelligence somewhere 40, faith a little less, but they do not play a big role

V

I wear Miniralka more, I just could not understand how to make small damages. But as I understood, I immediately passed

M
Miniralka 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
Yes, that's enough! How much damage do you do per hit? A spell from the boss's soul? The flame of chaos is there?

M
Miniralka 09.11.21

OK, very well! And how did you start to hit the small?