3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Best DC Game? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

for me this is the whole Batman series and the dc universe online
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Apart from the Batman games and the fighting game Injustice, I have yet to see any normal superhero games from DC Comics. Well, yes, there are also games about Superman and other heroes, but they are not made with such high quality, and they are not present on all platforms, therefore, it would be wrong to approve them for the post of the best game from DC. For example, Marvel has almost every game of its kind, or genre, so it's a shame that DC has so few good games that would be available to everyone, regardless of platform and genre!

C
Cosmos115 09.11.21

Death_Cold
just the same at dc all games are good even online, for example, dc universe online is much better than marvel heroes

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

altair115
I don’t know, I don’t play online games, I don’t play and I will not play, never and for nothing. I don't mind playing games like Batman Arkham.

C
Cosmos115 09.11.21

Death_Cold
So why won't you be a DC game and very interesting at least someone you can create

k
kenny undead 09.11.21

Batman: Arkham Origins is a masterpiece for me.

C
Cosmos115 09.11.21

kenny undead
And for some reason I didn't like the most boring of all parts of the archeme for me, and the best is city and night

u
u3epJlu 09.11.21

The Arkham trilogy, of course.) Although there was still an old toy about Batman, it was stylized under the 90s animated series, it seems like Batman vengeance is called, there was also nothing in its time.)

Краб4ихун 09.11.21

but nothing that nifiga not DC was engaged in development? =

L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

altair115 wrote:
dc universe online is much better than marvel heroes
can you somehow justify this?

C
Cosmos115 09.11.21

lookaway in
short, marvel heroes is just a stupid copy of diablo! And DC is a good game here and fights and a large selection of character creation and quests are interesting

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

altair115
Why, why ... it's very simple - I HATE ONLINE GAMES!

L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

altair115
editor in DS is not so hot. there is a choice, yes, but not great.
quests as in any MMO - go kill, go activate, go collect.

you are comparing 2 different genres.
if you look at it this way, then the same Diabla is not suitable for some "big" RPGs, nevertheless, someone likes this style of play, and if a game has a similar genre (arpg, sort of), then this does not mean that it is a copy of Diabla ...

I played both DS and Marvel.
in DS, I liked that there is open pvp and the combat system is pretty good, thanks to the use of the block, but as soon as the green lights were introduced (and that was xs how many years ago), which were shot with a couple of hits, I poured.
another drawback was completely dead city-locations (the release on ps3 affects).

I played about 300 hours in marvel, I guess. there is no pvp, no quests. this is a game of the type of any similar game, be it titan quet or diabla or the recent make-up down - run, smash, break, kill. nothing more. I personally liked the fact that you can ride for your favorite characters - spudi, blade, loki. of course, the dull grind is boring, which is why since the last time I took a break of six months before returning to the game.

both games are good in their own way. I am unlikely to return to DS, because I have suspicions that there is no online. I may be wrong.
there are a lot of people in marvel. ru chat is always live. but there is nothing to do except grind or communication.

something like this.

ps I don’t know how in DS, but in Marvel you can easily live without pouring a penny into the game and the only problem will be the small number of slots in the warehouse (which can also be bought for game crystals, like all characters).

C
Cosmos115 09.11.21

lookaway
yes Dc is simply not localized in many countries like marvel, therefore there are fewer people, and the game is better here, there is a very large character creation editor, there is also a chat and online, as for me, it is better here