3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 09.11.21 10:00 pm

Recommend a mod! (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Good day to all! advise a mod for PM, bugless, stable and interesting with a lot of weapons, armor and quests. thank you in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
L.vovah 09.11.21

hello bugless mods on Stlker, I did not find but the most interesting thing in my opinion is Solyanka 10years on PM. well, and ReBorn on CHN.

C
Crafty cucumber 09.11.21

OGSM

Z
Zander_driver 09.11.21

Well, then I agree that there are always at least some glitches in the mods. But in some there are more of them, in others less. And in this regard, I would not advise the hodgepodge - it is unlikely that there are more glitches in some fashion than in it.

-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

Now I'm playing Secret Paths 2. The mod is very interesting, I recommend it.
This is a prequel to PM. You play as a shooter six months before the events of PM, before his memory is lost).

S
Sima4 09.11.21

Is it as insanely complicated as Solyanka or just interesting?

d
deleted_page 09.11.21

Do not drive me. If there is no superfluous crap in fashion, then stability will not diminish.

-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

Sima4

I haven't played Solyanka yet, so I can't compare. But the plot in the Secret Paths 2 mod is quite interesting.

ps: now at work the NLC6 mod is swinging. Start. Judging by the reviews, it's a very interesting mod. The mod is very hardcore, many may not like it.

S
Sima4 09.11.21

ok, thanks :) Tell me about the mod later here

M
Mercenary Thomas 09.11.21

Secret paths 2, Photographer, Return of the Scar, Folk hodgepodge. Here is a mod for my taste, but interesting mods are worth playing.