3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 10:00 pm

1.14b how to run multiple windows? (Diablo 2)

Recommend a program that allows you to run 1.14b in several windows, I have 10 x64 wines, I'm tired of using 1.13d, maybe there is a fresh version of d2m or an alternative for the latest patch?
11 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 09.11.21

Again you =)

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

An alternative client has just been updated recently, and automatically, you just go into it and hop! no longer 2.01 but 2.02

6y4 09.11.21

but there is no link to the full version right away?, I've decided to reinstall everything erased to reset d2 - I'll write it down without garbage. all the same, with the last patch under the glidewrap, it went softer and the commands were displayed everything. And what is better to use d2m or something else? d2m taken from pg does not work with the post patch, read there is still a loader, discard the link or upload to pg please

t
tauproxy 09.11.21

I must say right away that I played the last time in D2 a long time ago. I decided to drive you on the playground, the question arose whether the server 1.14 will let the client in?
I downloaded two versions of the original US, while I tried to install 1.07 and rolled patches from above. On one of the intermediate 1.09d, he seemed to swear at the missing file, all the rest lay on top until 1.13d. Is there a feature of installing patches?
I would be grateful for the advice, so as not to sprout threads into this one. Hopefully TS is not offended).

R
Resu 09.11.21

tauproxy,
you need to immediately patch d2 to the desired version, since each patch contains all the necessary files and requires only the installed game of any version, the server supports both 1.13d and 1.14

6y4
now, so use 1.13d for now or play in one window

f
firkax 09.11.21

yes, it will, but it does not differ from 1.13;
patches do not have to be installed, they will install themselves when you enter the server (if you can start the game of the old version, it requires a disk)
if you put it, then you can put the right one right away, the previous ones are not needed

6y4
1.14 is no different from 1.13, why do you need it?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

oh, the firk came to his senses. strangely, he hasn't posted anything in recent days.
but a coincidence, of course, a coincidence. ; (

t
tauproxy 09.11.21

Thanks to Resu and firkax for explaining.

6y4 09.11.21

Okay thanks everyone

6y4 09.11.21

Soon everything will be minus in my profile and there will be no green left, and okay = I like the red color, thanks for the cons.

F
FludoTron 09.11.21

6y4
You just took the dark side;)