3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Mechenny ST. 09.11.21 10:00 pm

For modders: What was your first mod? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

For modders: What was your first mod? Well, evaluate it yourself and tell me: was it okay?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASYAA 09.11.21

immortality, everyone knows how to do it)

I
Il Hartmann 09.11.21

TTX weapons - close to real ...

K
KoTlllyAshKa 09.11.21

The mod that I consider to be a mod is Winter hunt, so I didn't post it, it is unfinished.
How to evaluate it, my there is 10% well for 3 it will definitely pull out of 5
And I did not write a single script.

F
FFEETT 09.11.21

my first mod replaced the texture on the TV set in the wishmaker fashion

A
ANTOXA BEST 09.11.21

The assembly by ANTOXA BEST was the first, well, of course it's not a mod, but still)

A
Artik1151 09.11.21

The first mod I played was the story of the surf, and which I made myself was the weight of 1500 kg and the lethality of the weapon

T
TNSMODTEAM 09.11.21

Well, the very first thing I did was, of course, cheat. When I was playing in PM for the first time and I was terribly enraged by the fact that I died so often from the radiation and phoned the colleague who showed the game and asked what and how to do. protection in all respects by 100% and was satisfied.

M
MgVolkolak 09.11.21

My first creation that can be called a mod is the Add-on from MgVolkolak for the PMA mod Restoring the Old Story.
Surprisingly, it turned out to be very successful, balanced and not buggy.

Screenshots
SpoilerScreenshots: Dynamics:
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Static:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Brief description of RMA mod version 1.1 (Mod author R.M.A. (Maxim R.)
Spoiler • 4 locations (Dead City, Secret Laboratory, Generators and Varlab) have been restored with their missions Doctor in MG, escape from captivity, or destruction of Consciousness in a lab on generators);
• many cut missions, scenes, dialogues have been restored, the cut out arena has been completely restored (it will be available after passing through the arena you already know), etc .;
• fixed some bugs of the original game (corrections from other authors plus their own);
• restored some of the cut mutants, they will not come across so often;
• during the passage of the game, a couple of times you can ride a car.

Add-on description:
SpoilerGlobal changes.
1 More colorful and gloomy weather at the same time ("Part of the builds!" And "Another adaptation for the mod" were partially used).
2 Complete rebalancing of combat components (configs of weapons, monsters, NPCs, actors), grenade throwing. A more dynamic battle (there is no such thing that he landed the whole store in the enemy's chest and at least henna henna, however, the GG is also vulnerable). Smarter and more mobile NPCs (used "NPC grenade throwing"; included and reworked "mod adaptation"

Changes:
1 the time for completing secondary tasks has been increased to week
2 autoquests are disabled, now you are not forced to work, tasks are taken from the employers personally
3 Adaptation of sleep from ZENOBIAN from R.M.A. You can sleep only in safe places, for example, on the cordon in the cellar on a mattress, or in Agroprom on the couch. Added several new sleep zones.
4 Cut the old voiceovers a bit for realism. For example, there are no constantly repeating phrases like "WHAT IS NECESSARY" "WELL WHAT THESE PANCAKES" when starting a dialogue with any NPC, despite the fact that he says something completely different. Guys in gas masks do not speak now in a clear voice, for example, "THIS FOOL'S PAGODA GOT ALREADY" and so on.
5 The speed of the passage of time is halved.
6 the damage from anomalies has been significantly increased, now you can even die if you hit them :)
7 The dialogues on Yantar have been corrected - now everything is logical (by Shadows).
8 Corpse Cleaner
9 Now, in the name of realism, Bullseye runs like an ordinary person (sprint like in Metro 2033), in the name of balance he increased his stamina.
10 rotten, skinned zombies Domestos
11 Thinner YG. The GG has become, as it were, thinner, which allows him to pass through rather narrow passages or bypass an interfering npc in a cramped corridor (The author of the idea is one of the luminaries of modding).
12 Changed condition for false ending Wealth. Now yy should have at least 1 million.
13 The helicopter shoots more accurately.
14 Main menu - "every day it is more joyful to live" (AMK)
15 Build screenshots of loading (Domestos).
16 A sight is now hung on a thunderstorm, shaft and whitefish, a grenade launcher is hung on the abakan and g36.
17 Trade has been slightly rebalanced. NPCs can sell unnecessary weapons for a penny. Merchants pay more for arts than NPCs.
18 Monolithians no longer poison jokes, but pray to the monolith ("Another adaptation for the mod:"), voice acting of the Monolithians (ZP).
19 removed the detection sensor from binoculars
20 RMA Textural Addon
21 breakable bulbs (MacroN)
22 fix for repacking dunin_ammo cartridges (IG-2007)
23 texture of rookie bandits (ZENOBIAN mod)
24 what I forgot, if of course there is something else :)

Bonuses are set separately:
- file user.ltx with Removed shadow artifacts (triangles at the edges of the screen) and a slight improvement in graphics.
- increased viewing angle from MacroN.
- a mod from Scarabay that changes the kink for a librarian from the Metro.

Actually my job in this add-on is the weather, tons of changed configs, great balance and the connection of various small mods with each other.

Here is the mod itself, if anyone is interested: http://www.playground.ru/files/37953/

Z
Zander_driver 09.11.21

The first mod, in the creation of which I took part, was the "Tin" mod :)
And 2 years later I returned to it.

T
Takai 09.11.21

My first mod? It seems the Wishmaster who made a new group.

S
Sharp yyy 09.11.21

Yes, so some confine corrected ...) But do not cheat! You can't even count as a mod.))) But in fact, I made the first mod norms for myself - I made a new merchant and changed something for others.

S
Sharp yyy 09.11.21

Yes, so some configs corrected ...) But do not cheat! You can't even count as a mod.))) But in reality, I made the first mod norms for myself - I made a new merchant and changed something for others.

u
uncle roMyCH 09.11.21

my first mod remained in my head, the only thing that did it was an ultrasound with a wooden butt and a clip for 70 rounds (this is in real life), which a certain character "one-armed bandit", who in real life was a cripple and could not reload a weapon, yearned for, I also partially made the PKM from the CHN and transferred the boar model from the same place, but that was all over, although the above turned out to be 5+, however, enthusiasm disappeared and it was my 1st and last mod for a stalker, but later I learned to map in cs ... so my fate was decided ... although I want to return to the stalker in the near future)

M
Mercenary Thomas 09.11.21

Guys tell me how to make a new grouping, just make a mod and I want to create a new grouping. With new ones I think it will be more interesting))). Help pliz !!!!