3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zadrooot 09.11.21 10:00 pm

Do you think this project will be successful? (Overwatch)

I think the game will be a very worthy competitor to Team Forces 2 as you know who creates it)
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SandSkrem 09.11.21

Yes, the game will be gorgeous, I saw half of the skills from DIII, etc., Of course it will be successful

p
propan83 09.11.21

does not resemble Firefall?

M
Morag_Tong 09.11.21

Do you know who creates it
Blizzy, from whom all the creative guys have long gone? They have only artists left of their talents. Balance, game design, storyline - everything has slipped nowhere lower, only the design of locations and some equipment still keeps its mark.
I don't know what kind of comparison with team-fortress - from the similar only cartoonishness. all. nothing more.
And I'm not at all sure that Bliz have chances against Valva in the multi-shooter environment. especially now. At least it seems to me that Blizzard will brag about the official e-sports discipline.

h
hur1cane 09.11.21

The game will be successful, I think. heroes still mean little will be added more. there are not enough maps yet ... it means that updates will come out often. now there is nothing to ask from her, because the recruitment for CBT has only recently begun.

M
Makar_AS8 09.11.21

Something I doubt a little that the game will be able to displace Dota, CS and TF2 in terms of the busiest multiplayer. Most of the classes from the same TF2 were just cosmetically redesigned and added a bunch of features

U
Unforg1venII 09.11.21

Alexander Makarenko
Hmm ... why compare a third-person shooter and MOV)? And it's too early to talk about the workload of the multiplayer. The model of the game is not even known (f2p al no).

v
verda.demono 09.11.21

Balance, game design, storyline - everything has slipped nowhere below
http://overwatch.im/news/video-realnogo-geympleya/ - please! Who's to say that Blizzards do not cool things? Where does so much negativity come from? There is no need to look at the competition, to compare, but to look at the game itself and evaluate it!

D
Danny Lamb 09.11.21

verda.demono
No need to look at the competition, compare, but look at the game itself and evaluate it!
Something similar was written by Blizzard when they removed / hid the statistics of the daily online players in HotS, so as not to disgrace themselves in front of competitors.

But I like Overwatch.

Z
Zhydmen 09.11.21

It is obvious that at least it will not be a failure, there is an opinion that it may even become an extremely successful online team joker, the game technically looks much more diverse in gameplay capabilities than the same TF2, and in general I don’t remember the shooters that the characters would be so different gameplay from each other. friend, I'm sure every person will find a Persian for their style of play, and this is + to online, I think this is what they were trying to achieve.

But I do not understand the "haters" of the bliz, the game already looks extremely high quality, I am sure if the game was not from the bliz, they would not have said anything bad here, and maybe even admired, but no, hater rut hate, on the other hand, TF2 fans, for whom it is obvious that Overwatch will provide a much richer team-based shooter, so they have it, so they also need to put their own word in, and of course, comments in the style are the most likely to finish off: " yes this is TF2 ", although anyone with an IQ above 60 will become obvious that the connection is only indirect, they have as much in common as, for example, between Battlefield and TF2 -> the interaction of classes, and shooting, the mechanics of these classes are completely different (except for some moments, but they are rather an exception to the rule, and they are not used in just one TF2,with such success, for example, the same hilbeam can be said to have been stolen from Planetside, or there OMG Evolved, and hell knows in what other team jokers he is used as a treatment, in general, such attacks are nothing more than a pathetic attempt to throw in, about most of the things that clearly give understand that this is not a TF with "female characters" haters prefer to remain silent / ignore), Overwatch is more similar in this regard to Dota (insert any MOBU) from the first person, even each character has an ult.haters prefer to be silent / not notice), Overwatch is more similar in this regard to Dota (insert any MOBU) in the first person, even each character has an ult.haters prefer to remain silent / not notice), Overwatch is more similar in this regard to Dota (insert any MOBU) in the first person, even each character has an ult.

In general, my opinion is that Overwatch is a steep shot than even an imprinted immobile, it simply does not have an analogue at the moment with such a dance-rich gameplay part in the world of f2p team shooters, if TF2 developed game mechanics ... but alas, they only sell caps there.

Аlex_Pro 09.11.21

I don't think about it yet, I haven't played. But I am inclined to hope that the game will come out quite good for itself, because there are no other games for bliz.

d
demon33253 09.11.21

another online bullshit

Z
Zer0.85 09.11.21

It depends on what is meant by the word "successful". The game is good, they will play it, the average online will be good, like Diablo. From this point of view, yes, the game is clearly not a failure.

And if we talk about whether it can break into the top, become a popular e-sports discipline, then almost certainly not. And all for one simple reason. If you look at the top 5 online games - LoL, Dota2, CS, WoT, Heartstone, there is only one non-f2p game and then this is a giant with a huge history and it costs no more than 500 rubles. Paying 2000r + for a shooter arena will be a little expensive for many, so it will not become super-popular due to the distribution model.

_
_PooH_ 09.11.21

Zer0.85
Now they will cut down the dough and in a year they will make f2p, and they will throw a bunch of donated currency on those who bought it.

S
Spy hunter 09.11.21

_PooH_
Even so (which is unlikely), I will not mind.

I
InvictusMiles 09.11.21

And what kind of joke is this - to give 3300r for a multiplayer shooter? if only the company was cut in for such grandmothers! and what kind of trend has gone for PC games horse price tags to do? Like pirates, so far, we have overcome and you can put a price tag from the bulldozer; which of the marketers will offer more! Quantum Break - 4000 !!!!
God forbid ME4 will be so screwed up !!!

W
Worm54 09.11.21

InvictusMiles
3300 for the origin edition, the usual one costs 2000. The origin edition includes skins.

G
GG4 09.11.21

This is blizzard, of course he will be successful.

I
Inhaler 09.11.21

Esports cannot be successful by appearing out of nowhere with a $ 60 price tag.

L
Lex2156 09.11.21

What systems? Who will tell you?

H
HorvaT_G 09.11.21

They never did shooters, and if they did, they canceled, as was the case with the guest. Personally, I can't understand at all why they let out this whistle deal. It would be better if a normal PVP was cut down in Dble, or they began to develop VaR 4, as well as a mediocre project for schoolchildren.