3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karysh 09.11.21 10:00 pm

special melee strikes (Fallout: New Vegas)

who learned special blows and where ???
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 09.11.21

Only to a ranger roll in Nipton.

k
karysh 09.11.21

who, if not a secret ???

E
EgorKH 09.11.21

karysh Well, apparently at the ranger in nipton: D

F
Fitterr 09.11.21

karysh
who learned special blows and where ???
Veronica, if you give her a dress. What a blow, I don't remember. I don't do melee :)

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 09.11.21

Well, well, in Nipton, maybe in Novak with Ranger Andy?

k
karysh 09.11.21

I'm thinking what nipton, nipton was burned by legionnaires

k
karysh 09.11.21

Fitterr developed amaze there is no idle chatter in the game

S
SuperKotik 09.11.21

Veronica teaches throwing sand at the enemy, teaches someone in Leger McCarran I don’t remember who

Z
Zar Ael 09.11.21

Ranger Throw is taught by an old ranger in Novak. Lives near Godzilla, teaches for information about the destruction of outpost Charlie.

hmm ... But the khans taught me how to throw sand ... Veronica, after receiving the dress, babbled something about boxing and a new technique, but nothing new appeared - apparently the presence of the khan's trick had an effect.

In the course of the techniques, there are only two - sweeping and sand. It's just that the methods of obtaining are different.

S
SuperKotik 09.11.21

and yes, surely the khans teach to throw sand, forgot
it a man and a woman in the laboratory of red rock, they will ask to deliver drugs and settle the problems

N
Nafanjka 09.11.21

There are three special moves in the game.
1) "Ranger Throw". This is a sweep. Trained by Ranger Andy in Novak if you show empathy with Speech and fulfill the request for Camp Charlie.
2) "Khan's heritage". This is the Sand Toss Enemy Distraction. Trained by the Great Khans Drug Dealer Girl when you complete the Honeymoon in Aba Daba quest.
3) "Attack of the Legionnaire". Jumping kick. Just like Van Dam. Will train Lucius at the Legion camp. He's sitting in Caesar's room, if anything. You will also need "No Weapon" above 50 to persuade him.

The third trick is the best and most effective. You can knock down a Shadow or some other bogeyman with one blow.

Z
Zar Ael 09.11.21

Three ... Well, I haven't crawled to the Legion yet ... But what about Veronica? o_O

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 09.11.21

Veronica teaches how to strike if you buy a dress for her in the store and put it in her inventory.

Specifically, she is interested in this dress: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Formal_Wear

Z
Zar Ael 09.11.21

"Reception of the scribe". The scribes of the Brotherhood of Steel have not been very good at using the high-tech weapons common to paladins. To cope with the enemy, they are helped by unarmed combat techniques, such as the "Scribe's Reception". To use this move, perform a normal attack at the same time as a block.

Formal_Wear - Formal clothes, found, gave, teaches in words, but the reception does not appear ...

C

What is the grade of the "unarmed" skill?

Z
Zar Ael 09.11.21

90 ... Asks for consent, receives the answer "Come on, teach me", the screen darkens, brightens and ... nothing.

C

Well, find a mole rat and hit it with 2 mouse buttons at once :) But maybe another glitch. Veronica, as a true Latino American, abounds in them

s
sane13 09.11.21

Dudi, do not forget that in addition to melee weapons, there are also melee weapons. But you need skill 50 for special attacks

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 09.11.21

maybe in Novak with Ranger Andy?
Exactly, exactly, sorry.

.... "Attack of the Legionnaire". Jumping kick. Just like Van Dam. Will train Lucius at the Legion camp. He's sitting in Caesar's room, if anything. You will also need "No weapons" above 50 to persuade him .....

I want to, I’ll run there faster!

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

In order for Veronica to teach, she needs to present a suit from a member of the White Glove.

Reception is good with a combat gauntlet. In fact, the techniques are not very convenient, for example, the sweep is scary, but the GG always moves back and misses. It's a pity they don't work for VATS.