3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RainBull 09.11.21 10:00 pm

STALKER Mobile - story and plot. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

STALKER Mobile - story and plot.

The release of STALKER Mobile - a joint project between Qplaze®, GSC Game World, and NOMOC Publishing - is two months away. Today we want to give you the opportunity to take a first look at the history and plot of STALKER Mobile.

pix.PlayGround.ru

History.

In 2008, two years after the second disaster, a person will appear in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone ... a special person. He will not have a name - because on assignments such people only use nicknames, he will not have documents, or a military uniform - but he will have a goal, clear and definite. They tell me that I am a pawn in a game that I do not understand - I am. I'm a shooter and I don't need to know who I'm shooting at - I need the direction of the wind and the distance to the target. I am a tool. The pistol misfired and thrown aside. It's easy to be a pawn. You are just following orders. If you don't do your job, someone else will do it. You will be replaced, or simply removed from the board. I've seen it happen. “Pain is your friend, fear is your friend, death is your friend” - this is how I was taught. The only thing I wasn't taught was how to live if there was an order - to die. Now that I am no longer a cog in the mechanism, it begins to dawn on me little by little how much really depends on me - and only on me. And for the first time in many years, I feel scared. He will not be stopped by bandit ambushes and anomalies. The death of his friends will not stop him. In his face, she will receive the Zone a worthy opponent. But the moment will come - and he will have to decide whether he is still ready to pursue other people's goals and pull the trigger on orders. After all, many goals, too ... know how to feel and speak. In his face, she will receive the Zone a worthy opponent. But the moment will come - and he will have to decide whether he is still ready to pursue other people's goals and pull the trigger on orders. After all, many goals, too ... know how to feel and speak. In his face, she will receive the Zone a worthy opponent. But the moment will come - and he will have to decide whether he is still ready to pursue other people's goals and pull the trigger on orders. After all, many goals, too ... know how to feel and speak.

pix.PlayGround.ru

There is nothing worse than betrayal. Yesterday I had friends, I had a home, I had a goal. Now they are gone. I'm dead. Dead as hopelessly as my friends, left among the wreckage of the "turntable", as Porcupine and Dynamite, about which I know nothing but names. Dead like all those I myself have killed. I have no documents and have nowhere to return. I could have walked past the checkpoints - but why? So that another shooter, waiting for me in the wild, can put another notch on the butt? Will cost. Death is the easy way out.

pix.PlayGround.ru

He will survive. He will learn to bypass ambushes and determine the value of the swag at a glance, he will find new friends and acquire new enemies. The zone breaks the weak and changes the strong, and he will have to change very much - because for the first time in his entire existence, his life will acquire a meaning ... his own meaning.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The stalker's main weapon is patience. The ability to wait and understand when to move forward, and when to lie down and hold your breath, when you can pull the trigger - and when you should throw the barrel and run as fast as you can. Those who do not know how to wait die. Their bodies mark anomalies and danger zones, their gnawed bones serve as milestones for the rest. A good saboteur will easily become a good stalker - because he was taught to wait, disguise, observe and gather information - and these skills are quoted very highly in the Zone. Every grain of knowledge about the Zone is paid for by someone's life. Someone died to find out - the skull of a pseudo-dog can withstand a shot from an AKM point-blank, and the "hot" sometimes unexpectedly falls asleep and wakes up, the "electra" reaches much further in the rain, and bloodsuckers, like people, prefer to wait out the bad weather under a roof. It's easy for a good saboteur to get lost here.

pix.PlayGround.ru

I will wait - because this is what I know best. Wait, and prepare for the moment when one person in the right place can change the course of the whole game. Wait for the pawn to make its own move.

pix.PlayGround.ru

I am a stalker. One of the points on the PDA screen. Flashing and dying points.

pix.PlayGround.ru

STALKE R Mobile will be out this fall.

Game features:
Another page from the life of the Exclusion Zone, complementing the story of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl;
An exciting non-linear plot, a story of friendship, betrayal, and courage of people who face the unknown every day;
State-of-the-art 3D engine based on Java2ME platform, excellent graphics and special effects;
Familiar surroundings and entourage of the Zone, locations and characters remembered from the PC version of the game;
Various types of weapons and modes of fire, the use of a silencer and an optical sight;
The ability to develop the abilities of the protagonist, gain levels and distribute experience points;
Many familiar artifacts that affect the characteristics of the main character in different ways;
Communication and trade with friendly characters, atmospheric dialogues, plot, side and random missions and tasks.

pix.PlayGround.ru
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dаrius 09.11.21

Nice =)

S
Sooltan DJ 09.11.21

The plot is really said to be somewhat similar to the Clear Sky or the future patch 1.1.
We will meet old acquaintances and old enemies. Due in September.
Although September is already over.

s
stalker - 92 09.11.21

STALKER IN MOBILE SOMETHING NEW !!!

S
Soaked STAlkeR 09.11.21

finally afiget mona, and what phone do you need?

W
Woodwort 09.11.21

Eh ... I think my Nokia 6610i will not pull ...

S
Sooltan DJ 09.11.21

They said that they can handle most mobile phones.

S
Snip 09.11.21

pull it may pull, but it will slow down ...

A
AlexGod 09.11.21

RZHUNIMAGU!
Stalker in the mobile! kapetsts! I got sick of playing with his brakes on my computer, but here on my mobile !!!!!

Shl about September forget! ETOGZHZHDALKER Mobile.
Don't wait until February 2015 !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

S
Sooltan DJ 09.11.21

Hmm ... you may be right here. But with your configs, of course complete} I {oops!
How do you play ??? Everything to a minimum! So still the weapon is not displayed ...

Northell

Hmm, and here is a parallel theme on the "mobile" - http://forums.playground.ru/mobile/166203/

Marked_One

I hope my K790i will pull =))) The truth with control will most likely be troubles ... well, don't care)))

Sooltan DJ

HURRAH!!!!! He came out !!!!
Download from here! Unsubscribe!

Download STALKER Mobile

Direct Link
Edited by RainBull

Oneginl

Where can I download it from?

13-th Archangel

Worthy !!! A good gift for brightening up the time while waiting for the Clear skies !!!!!!

13-th Archangel

But another question arose! how to stuff it into my SE k750i ???????????

DOLGOEB

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..... AND ONCE AGAIN D.
As I expected, my creepy Motorola E398 (flashed with a new firmware and reveals the hidden abilities of this model) was installed, but it did not work, neither this file nor adapted using the MotoMidman program and the Java plugin Adapter. Well, such a igruha on motors, especially old ones, will not work - that's for sure. I and Bluver and other wonderful programs are not installed. And all thanks to the stinky motorola, with its passion for limiting the functionality of its devices. ...

13-th Archangel

2 DOLGOEB
on the k750i was also installed, but further than the "download" inscription, something is not rushing! *))

User 294575

2 DOLGOEB:
Well, what did you want? Compare prices for e398 and K750i + release date 2 years apart, if I'm not mistaken.
PS on my ROKR E2 it went fine without brakes, even at default frequencies, and the buttons adapted correctly. The only garbage, Duc is nowhere else there is a version with a normal screen resolution of 240x320, otherwise I have this garbage for a quarter of an eran ... I erase, wait for mine.

13-th Archangel

not rushing to the 750i hangs on the boot, maybe if you reflash it, you don't know ???

User 294575

It's not about the firmware, it's not Windows, which can be killed in a week, but the body's firmware is designed for a robot for years ... Well, in theory ...
But finally, what's the problem? Look for a Java adapter for your mobile (use a search engine), I don't understand how to download games without it - do they start up through one?

Northell

But all the same, r turned out (((

Azakh that

Can you get Mona with a big extension?

13-th Archangel

People from someone else he earned on SE K750i?!?! ??!

Northell

no ... I also tried to put it on this ... not a channel.

Azakh that

tell me what the game hangs when after the camp you go and killed the bandyukov and return no way it hangs and that's it.

Azakh that

Garbage kakayato mon n73 does not pull n93 acquaintances too, and n91 does not go further than the second download of what for sabotage

NOT hepy end

Is there a stalker on a 160 by 120 screen?

Dmitry Evgenievich

I had a chance to play just now - I was satisfied!

Take or not take (007 Legends)

Nikita Fenek

Who played, tell us how the game was. Is it worth buying?

no gamer

Before it there were 2 parts with normal graphics, but this too linear plot and graphics are worse.

EvgenyDMT

Nanashi_Kurasaki
Well, yes.

Ishamael

Fuck buying that. Swing, run, take it

Nikita Fenek

Ishamael
What's so bad?

A couple of noob questions on the buildup (Diablo 2)

6y4

1) How to swing faster alone with a mercenary or in a group?
2) Is there one strip for everyone, or does everyone have their own?
3) I swing like this, squeeze everything out of each segment of the map, completing the quests last, that is, only when the strip is no longer rushing, that is, I kill everyone, then I go out, create the same game again, kill everyone, etc. By the end of the 1st act of the normal, it is already 26 ~ 30 lvl, etc.
4) Can another person get a nishtyak for me in my game, i.e. imbue an item or a socket and I will be left with nothing (this is me who intend to reserve a socket for a unique one in imbue until the level rises)
5) How is gear shared in the game? to each his own drops or who is the first and the sneaker?

ixdon

By the end of the 1st act of the norm 30 lvl?
And, exactly, the barn in the first act

KuLogin

1. In group
2. Each has its own "strip"
3. Why?
4. Not very much
5. Who had time and ate

6y4

ixdon wrote:
By the end of the 1st act of the norm 30 lvl?
Yes, by the end of the 1st act of the normal 30
lvl KuLogin wrote:
4. Not very
What does not mean very much? or yes or no

KuLogin

Gy4
No, but for example the bonus of the first kill of the quest can pass without you; D

6y4

It is clear, while I thought it would be best to swing in a password-protected private. And in the hela, everything is already together, the nightmar is also not very difficult if you swing.

Rivnyanyn

6y4
XDDD
Yes, you don't have Nubian questions, but some Cro-Magnon ones)

KuLogin

Gy4
There is not much sense in this, on the norm and night meter, for sure

Rivnyanyn

6y4
With this style of play, as long as you finish off Baal normally, the posons will already be swinging at the hbr)

KuLogin

Gy4
The more people in the game, the more exp goes and the gear falls more fun but harder

KuLogin

Gy4
You can, of course, "masturbate" under a password only until you achieve some kind of effect there; the boys already have a family and children

passed

6y4 wrote:
Can another person get a nishtyak for me in my game i.e. imbue item or socket
No.

Sanchez ramirez

What are you guys. The kid thinks that exp is also given for quests. Vaughn makes them last.

KuLogin

Sanchez Ramirez
Only for the ancients) As I understand it, he does not do them so as not to waste time and achieve lvl 30 in 1 act

Obsessed

I don’t care who will be 60 sooner / later .. :-) We all have Eternity ahead ..

redoolf

by the end of the 1st act of the normal 30 lvl
Unfortunately, this is not easy to do. Aside from the cowshed (which cannot be opened without killing Diablo in Act 4), the highest level and most experience-giving monster will be Andariel, the Act 1 boss with level 12. The difficulty is that it takes over 13,000 runs to reach level 30 on Andariel kills.

6y4

Yes, I do quests last and highlight the teleport only when the bar starts to fall.

I call this style slow-fast, as you know, the bar goes slower in the future. a strip from future acts that will also be shoveled and it will be easier for me on hele + I will have more skills open and more stones of amulets, gear and so on selected, and those rapid-fire shooters will not be removed from ordinary monsters if I go back. So that

KuLogin

redoolf
Wo! To hell with him with 99 lvl I will be 30 lvl on the norm to masturbate one with a password: D Obsessed
Before winter, I will hardly get home anyway (((

KuLogin

Gy4
xD

Sigognac

Options 3:
1) Skill in Tombs of Tal Rasha in a batch of 8 pp up to 21, cowshed up to 24, then ancient 25, Baal Runs up to 40-50 (classic scheme);
2) Create a Persian on the classics, play like a mule up to 4 acts of hella, and qualify in HCS party 1-60 (5-6 races are enough to fill 60 lvl), then you can transfer to LoD (advanced scheme);
3) Practically inaccessible option. Kach 1-90 lvl. You lead like a mule to hella. You get a set of keys for UberTristram. Friends in the party make Uber, kill UberDiablo and UberBaal, and UberMephisto is driven into the house. Mef summons skeletons, and the Pali-Hammers mow them down. And then - everything is shown in the video -

or in this -

Who does not open here the link ----- youtube.com / watch? V = Xb_wbAW5yNY & ab_channel = tjxs
" youtube " register in English

6y4

but in my case, the chests with runes, canes and rings will be packed to the eyeballs, and perhaps even with unique clothes and weapons that can be upgraded,

for example, I knocked out a
normal Eks unique armor SpoilerSkin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor
Spoilerhttp: //classic.battle.net/ diablo2exp / items / exceptional / uarmor.shtml

Defense: 279 (Base Defense: 111-126)
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 43
Durability: 24
+ 120% Enhanced Defense
+1 To All Skills
30% Faster Cast Rate
Magic Damage Reduced By 9-13 (varies)
All Resistances + 20-35 (varies)

KuLogin

Nooo ........ this is a fake along the way, it's too much: D: D: D: D: D

sxDiablo2

I kind of met the info that it was fixed on the PG.

KuLogin

Gy4
You try too hard: D: D: D

KARBOFOSS

6y4

redoolf

I, for example, knocked out 1akte normal Ex unic armor
On PG it is impossible, Skin of the Vipermagi has ilvl = 37, even Cow King's level is insufficient.

KuLogin

6 = G Then everything falls into place
Spoiler Gooch = The place between the penis and the anus in men (like a hole in women).

KuLogin

redoolf
Chel mows under the naba too hard))) Or the second welder ...

qPash

KuLogin
The funny thing is that if you look at his history of comments in the profile, people have been mowing down since 2006. WITHOUT STOPPING!

qPash

November 28, 2006 at 9:40 pm Titan Quest topic "How to choose a character?
version from buki 120 pack. but if a bad one I download

Spoiler question. besides a man how to choose another character? in the menu, the game in the very top clicked create and there is a current man. the man played the game for about 10 minutes ... and the reviews were written there .. archers, etc. how to choose? or am I a lamo?
This is his first question since 2006! For 10 years, it has come a long way! Well done!

KuLogin

qPash

Spoiler

lait_one

Sigognac the
problem is that on PeGe the joke with uber Mef and skeletons is fixed. I personally bother - there is no exp.

Urban strike

Well, you can't laugh like that, otherwise you can die :-) at the 15th level, what the 30th level is already passing into act 2 without any problems. Butch, I love you, write more 😀

QLinkee

4) While level 30 in the first act you swing without you, all the nishtyaks will be dismantled.

Sanchez ramirez

6y4

thanks for answers

6y4

the single is also interesting, so I slightly corrected the amulet, so that it doesn't seem like I'm cheating

6y4

Sanchez ramirez

Oh, cool amul! Probably when you put it on, Slayer starts pounding, huh?

Slayer_S

in a party it is faster to pass only if a competent party, with random IMHO longer than one.

6y4

What's the point then to play together? Shmot, etc. they will take away, the strips are different for everyone, there are few adequate random ones. Once again, about the gear, and if the entire inventory is in charms and only interesting things are added to the cube, then you will not get a single thing while you click. It makes sense to run together with the stronger ones in order to pick up gear that they don't need.

qPash

6y4 My friend,
write more, I'm your fan by God!

lait_one

the pirate is back?

6y4

and it is also important that at death they take off% of the total money from the chest, before risky steps you have to drop all the money near the camp behind the fence (checked) and then nothing will be taken .. one more + play in private alone

lait_one

6y4 burn more !!

qPash

Ahahahahah, hahaha, ohoho, uuuuu ...
Come on!

nwn2030

6y4
Don't you write Guaida? Comrade broominspired isn't your friend by any chance? Or is it a second "I"?

KuLogin

6y4
You are our pearl; D I think it's nuctajlb

Violet Chachki

Isn't it too thick, comrades?

Obsessed

the stripes are different for all
6y4, bidaa .. :( I threw d2 because of this.; '(

Chiken1989

at the end of the first act of norms 14-15 lvl then 2 act there is a maximum of 24 25 you raise and 3 drove by the end of the 5th act of norms will be 30-35 lvl

Obsessed

a couple of Nubian questions on the buildup:
pawns, tell me how to swing n0Jl0guH @ H @ M @ Jl @ Tku and B @ JlLL | e6kY H @ S @ S00LeY? :(

Urban strike

Obsessed
I recently watched the streamer so interested in how to swing the healer's fallen :)))
6y4
So you find adequate people who will leave your gear for your hero, or do you think that there are only rats around?)

Obsessed

adequate people who will leave you gear for your hero will leave
Urban Strike, this is only if you run after the hells, begging to throw off what they no longer need.

QLinkee

6y4
And what about the archers from the first act can you tell?

Obsessed

QLinkee, it is not recommended to hire her because she steals ekspu. (
SpoilerHello zombie lovers. Everyone knows that in this game there is always not enough money, and there are so many things to buy. After some time, the game, the bezumets neighbor offered me to grow his garden giving income without much effort and put up everything I needed for sale. I bought one sprout from him, learned to look after, water, lay down humus. Indeed, the sprout began tossing coins, it would seem that financial problems were solved once and for all, sit for yourself and collect money, but this takes a lot of time. Then I figured out how to automate this protest. Somehow, having saved some more money, I bought a tamed slug from a neighbor who would pick the sprout instead of me. After watching the slug a little, I was convinced that he was doing his job in good faith and decided to go to bed leaving the game running. In the morning I was upset that when I came, the slug was asleep, there was no more money, and the sprout needs watering. It was later that I found out that the slug was tired of falling asleep, but in the game when I bought it there was not a word about it. Now I want to get my money back for a slug or tell me a way how to make him stay awake all the time.

KARBOFOSS

This person definitely has a talent))
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_3/kak_vybrat_drugovo_personazha-902501/

QLinkee

yes, I downloaded the titan quest by mistake and not diablo3
: DDDDD

T-fox

Now it’s enough to show everyone that they’ve bored him. You better play along butchu. It seems to be working out well, let him trawl the rest, who have not bought his humor yet.

Achievements in the game (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Texnik001

Good day to all. People, tell me! There is a pc version of grand theft auto 4 with the so-called achivements. Or is this a console-only theme?

Grandshot

Texnik001
Games for Windows Live has achievements. It is present in all licensed versions of the game. Even the Steam version hasn't gotten rid of it yet, unfortunately.

Anomel Suna

Grandshot
Unfortunately.

Texnik001

And there are pirated versions, so as not to wrap up with games for windows live, I heard that this is a complete crap
. Grandshot ?

Grandshot

Texnik001
Indeed, it is better to play on the version weaned off from gwfl so as not to meet with this hemorrhoids. And the lack of achievements, I think, is not such a big price for that. So you better play your version calmly, and forget about live and achievements. It's not worth it =)

Texnik001

Grandshot
Thanks for the answer. Can you tell me some kind of mod for transport. And how do you install it at all?

Should you swing the harpoon? (The Evil Within)

mobakas

Guys, this question reached the 14th episode, and as I understood, I was already close to the final and the question arose whether it was worth pumping the harpoon to the last level? It's just a hundred and 50 pieces and I would like to know if it will help in the battle with the remaining enemies and bosses or not?

There is no sense, but the glasses are still to be spent somewhere.

Vasily Danilov

worth it if you play a new game + and the gel at the end of 50,000 will give ...

MaJIbIu

what kind of harpoon?
If a crossbow, then yes - the most powerful and cheapest weapon in the game.

EnoXII

If you play on the difficulty "Akumu", then definitely worth it. But for this you need to develop a skill in defusing bombs with a dial, they are in bulk at this difficulty, respectively, and there will be enough ammunition from them for a harpoon. If you immediately decide on this choice, then pumping to the maximum will turn out just in time for the 7th chapter, there he "one-shot" the two-headed adversaries, takes out the sepho-head from two, the clone of Ruvik from one, and the ogres in the tenth chapter in four shots. In the tenth chapter, you can tighten up and fill Laura with 10-15 harpoons, for which she herself will leave 8000 units of gel, plus to the right of the elevator it will turn out to take 16000 units of gel and a key to the safe. Therefore, I strongly recommend downloading.

Fallout 4 and 512 MB VRAM (Fallout 4)

BattleEffect

Lags strongly. Is there a way to increase FPS?

(yes, yes it started)

R8TEDM3

BattleEffect
Yes, here they do all sorts of configs for raising the FPS for 1 GB. And you want 512 ...

BattleEffect

AngeL ..
Well, you never know what the "craftsmen" are capable of)

MunchkiN 616

current if the textures are pepacked and done as on ps3
well, and the requirement for GPU performance remains certain.

R8TEDM3

BattleEffect
Well then I can say one thing. Here you need to lower the resolution of the textures. Just to a disgusting state. One soap so to speak, navryatli you will have a desire to play like that. And who will do it?
I can only recommend one thing. Buy a computer that fits at least the minimum. And don't torture yourself.

upumeg95

512MB in 2016, games began to eat more than 512MB already in 2009

BattleEffect

upumeg95
I do not think that "to eat". Just limited DX11.

Cucumber312

AngeL ..
Maybe 4 GB of RAM?
I doubt that such a video card will have terrible drawdowns. (Well, if the rest of the filling is not shit and the computer is not clogged)

kenny undead

And the game really works on amd radeon hd 5770 512mb 128 bit

Glitch 7469

Sado-maza ..

Kryogen

kenny undead
It doesn’t "work" this perversion with 20fps with drawdowns up to 10, even from the video already my head ached.

MunchkiN 616

here I remember how I wanted to push Oblivion onto a 64MB card, it still crashed.
and compressing textures is quite simple. done means a monochromatic gray texture, for example, in 128x128 and copied repeatedly with the replacement of names. it is better not to touch the transparent grass of the current. then it will be possible to check whether the card pulls at ultras or not.

Kirlusha

BattleEffect
Well, only cut textures (land, buildings, interiors), a large amount of fast RAM, overclocked percent and PCI-E bus will help you. (if it is possible to overclock them). And also shamanism with ini files.
PS Describe your config.

Gott mit uns

Glitch 7469
I would say maza-sado)))

Purple texture on some items (Fallout 4)

PunkMilka

I put myself a patch for Fallout 4 1.5.157.0.1. The purple texture is not everywhere, it is present on the textures of Concrete buildings (foundation, etc.), cells and neon coating. Another patch was installed and the drivers were reinstalled. Does anyone else have any advice on this problem.

saa0891

PunkMilka INIshnikik

delete and make the settings again, or the problem is in the mods, even as an option if you can check the cache.

Marty52

PunkMilka
Textures from DLC "Wasteland Workshop" do not work. I find it difficult to say how to help, but dig in the direction of this supplement.

saa0891

ashleyalicia wrote:
well, this is 101% driver - it will not always appear for you, it depends on the lighting and the viewing angle of these textures
This is just 101% that is not firewood, a common texture bug, this was often seen in TESs and Fouls of the Gazebo, only reasons can be different, or as I already wrote above the problem is in INIshniki (this is treated by elementary deletion, the game will create new ones by itself, it is enough to make the settings), or in mods, very often this happens in mods (when the texture is picked up or it is incorrectly installed) if the author themes of mods are not worth the problem just in INIshnik, or as an option there is not enough native texture, for this it is enough to check the cache for licenses, with pirates it is more and more difficult.

A couple of days ago in this thread http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/trably_s_teksturami-882492/ a person had a similar problem, everything was solved by simply deleting INIs.

saa0891

ashleyalicia wrote:
this is firewood
This is not firewood, but a configurator of game settings, firewood is the software that you download to make the hardware work.

ashleyalicia wrote:
they should be corrected.
The fact that a person has a stupidly crooked patch on a pirate, or incorrect data in INIshnik, should be corrected by the developed, please do not carry nonsense.

PunkMilka

Everything was fixed with a patch from Wasteland Workshop, thank you very much everyone!

saa0891

ashleyalicia wrote:
"settings configurator" - what do you think? - I answer for the third time THIS FIREWOOD
You are hopeless, read for a start what firewood is, and what they put into this concept when they talk about it.

saa0891

ashleyalicia wrote:
where were you at all when I collected Pentium 386 myself and played the first doom via DOS
Apparently you stayed in that era, if you do not know such basic concepts.

IDarkaxeI

ashleyalicia
Well, I also don’t consider inishki firewood, but Pentium 386))) is a test

Marty52

ashleyalicia
INI game file - is it a driver? Tell us all then, please, how is this very file related to hardware, about the great guru of the 3rd generation Pentiums? At the same time, please give a definition of the term "driver", since we, commoners, do not understand anything.

saa0891

ashleyalicia wrote:
for the iron program of the program
ashleyalicia wrote:
As you put it, ini files are files of certain game settings for the program or your hardware - you don't see the similarities, you definitely don't see - I should continue
my friend, well, he showed his stupidity once, stop, no you continue to show it, I have no words, this is a clinic.

Marty52

ashleyalicia
Driver - a set of program code and settings written in quotation marks on paper, so that the suit (program) sits like a glove (body)
The poorest definition of the term "Driver" that I have ever heard or seen. No need to pretend to be yourself. You will treat others like kettles, and you will be treated like a heater.

or for the program
The driver for the program ... You can fool you. Here, read:
Spoilerhttps: //ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80 You
learn a lot from throughout.

ini files are files of various game settings for a program or your hardware.
INI files have nothing to do with hardware. A purely software piece, if I did not know.

if you do not see the similarity, you do not see exactly - I have to continue
First, it would be desirable to write in Russian. Secondly, there are no similarities, because the configuration file does not provide the program with access to the hardware, which is what the driver usually does (but not in your fantasies). INI file is just a configuration file. I will cite one of the most striking distinctive features of an INI file from a driver: if you delete an INI file, a new one will be created after restarting the program, but if you remove the driver, the device for which this driver was responsible will cease to function until you reinstall its driver. And after that, someone says that they are the same thing? Hmm, then this is a very sad situation.

saa0891

ashleyalicia wrote:
and with you I stopped talking altogether.
Well, if you consider your nonsense to be a conversation, then it is understandable.

ashleyalicia wrote:
it is not enough for you that absolutely the whole site hits you in the head with minuses in every topic - you don’t get tired of
your level. Your level is clear, because the minuses are more important to you than to write something really reasonable and understand what kind of garbage you are talking about.
And if you are so interested in the minuses in the profile, there are statistics, open your eyes, or you don't even understand such elementary things, the whole site was especially pleased, apparently everything is really bad.

Marty52

ashleyalicia
i.e. you saw the word access)) and decided to build your conclusion on this.
What word, what are you talking about, uncle? I guess I'm too dumb for that. And I have no conclusions. They were made a long time ago, even before me, by the people who created all this.

your link says exactly what I wrote
Oooo, yeah. EXACTLY what you wrote. But where, actually? I would not refuse a quote.

Secondly, you sarcastically called me a guru there, i.e. first called "teapot" - at least ugly then blame me for the same - don't you think?
Do I blame someone somewhere? It is ugly for the person who collected Pentium 80386 not to be able to understand the simple text. And it is even more ugly to lie on other people. And this is a VERY illiterate departure from the topic, from which I conclude that you do not understand the difference between a configuration file and a driver. At that time, still
old : Spoilerhttps: //ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/.iniMaybe, after comparison, some correct conclusions will finally go.

like netframework
Oh Gods .... it's generally a software platform. It is not a driver, but a runtime environment. If before that it was funny, now it really starts to get sad ....

Spoilers
Getting personal? The lowest reception in an argument, which only aggravates your position in it.

Marty52

ashleyalicia
Well, it says so if you haven't read
How does this text connect the hardware and the INI file? The answer is no way. It is used by the operating system. For your information, it contains the system boot parameters.

the second time I ask you what is the problem?
Yes, I have no problems at all.

Where information about all drivers is stored - in the registry !!!
As if about the registry at all did not go. You suddenly wanted to talk about him? Or is the registry also a driver, in your opinion? Or for you "as a substitute" = "the same". In general, there is a lot of things stored in the registry, but this does not make it the same as INI files. Once again: an INI file is a configuration file for a program, and a driver is a configuration for a device. Still don't feel the difference?

here's another
And how does this equate INI files and drivers? Still only in your imagination ....

I just tried to explain it more clearly and not in clever terms.
But in the end, I didn’t explain it at all.

Marty52

ashleyalicia
Microsoft .NET Framework will expand functionality ......
How does this equate INI files and drivers? Japanese mother, this is really getting sad. I look at the book, but I see a fig, called.

on the page it is written Drivers for Microsoft .NET and the list is NET Framework such an answer will suit you
I am generally not satisfied with such sites (of dubious quality). Do you think they will write a separate text for each page? Let me tell you more about sites: there is a template according to which the site page is built. There are several variables in this template, and the rest of the text remains constant. So on the site driver.ru you somehow subconsciously expect the corresponding text on each similar page. MS Office is also a driver, in your opinion?

or you still find a page where ini files are written in black and white - driver
Come on. Bring everything that is.

Marty52

ashleyalicia
so this is what they write everywhere Download Microsoft .NET Framework - driver
Because no one in their right mind will create a separate category "Runtime" just for dotnet. It's dumb, so it's easier to list it in the Drivers category. This is done only so that "dummies" do not get lost in a heap of software categories, but can find everything in one place. Simplifying the interface does not make programs such as the .NET Framework drivers.

and to write that this is a web installer became later for "dummies" tk. The word Driver scares ordinary users
"FACEPALM.JPG" ..... Do you think this is the reason? Then one more excursion: they began to write like that, because before it was not a web installer, count up. Previously, a full-fledged distribution kit was downloaded and installed without the Internet, but now, in order to make life easier for users, software is not compressed into installers, but web installers are made that download everything they need directly from the server without data compression. Well, why go there where you understand little, eh?

but in fact it is a driver
And one more time: no, this is a software platform.

Here's about ini
Give me some patience ... SET OF LIBRARIES AND SYSTEM FILES. Here's the key phrase. It is a SET, not an INI file. Naturally, such a combination can be a driver, but this does not equate the INI file and the driver, at what time it needs to be written.

Marty52

ashleyalicia, on the
contrary, they did not figure anything out anywhere - it was originally a driver, but just the same later they screwed buns to it and called it differently.
And again, empty words. No confirmation, no nifiga. What "initially", what "later", what "buns" ... Ordinary shaking of the air (figuratively, of course).

Marty52

ashleyalicia
you forgot to finish writing
Yes, I have not forgotten, as it were. I also meant it. And I will repeat again, if it was not clear the first time: naturally, such a collection can be a driver, but this does not equate the INI file and the driver.

Marty52

ashleyalicia of
course not - I didn’t claim it.
I’ll just leave it here (your words): how did you put it INIshnikov - What do you think? this is firewood. Now there is a rejection of their own words. Now, along the way, the fun begins again.

I meant from the very beginning that the ini file in the specific case with this game has the same functions as the functions of the drivers
No, not the same. This file is not related to hardware, which means that its function IN THE ROOT differs from that of the driver. In addition, I have already said more than once that between one INI file and a whole set of libraries and INI files, only a person who does not understand anything about this can put an "equal" sign (which you still continue to do).

without this small file, the game will not work correctly or will not work at all
It will work with a bang, but without the ability to change the settings, since the config file "sewn" into the game will be used. And this is DIFFERENTLY different from how the hardware behaves in a similar situation.

Marty52

ashleyalicia
what refusal? where did I equate it?
This phrase means: this is firewood. Or (especially) this one: "settings configurator" - what do you think? - I answer for the third time THIS WOOD. This is not an equal sign, do you think? So, this is it. You have learned so much today.

Technic82

Thank you guys! Neighing in the morning =)))

Outfit Studio manual (Fallout 4)

Gur1

Hello everyone. Somehow I mastered the bodysuit, now I adjust the clothes without any problems, but there were problems with Outfit Studio. Maybe someone came across an instruction in Russian? Everything that Google found for me, everything was to Skyrim and outdated, either in English, and neither I nor the auto translator myself are friends with English) Thank you in advance.

Heeelp pliiz! (Assassin & # 039; s Creed: Rogue)

Jack Shepard

I decided to somehow go through the assassin's creed rogue and instead of going through the story began to wander around the locations and collect all sorts of nonsense, everything turned out ok until I stumbled upon this island of Fort Blanc. The problem is that I cannot find the second cave painting and I cannot open the totem although I assembled it correctly, please tell me what to do

AndrewMi

Jack Shepard

Jack Shepard

AndrewMi
how to do it, I know, I wonder why when I did everything right, nothing happened, I even watched the video on purpose, everything was exactly the same and then the key fell out and I had no reaction, I don’t know what to do

barkas69

the same glitch was - left it - then came back and everything worked

Negosu Party at HC Eksp (Diablo 2)

Rivnyanyn

Better late than never, as they say. Someone's topic with the GOSU-xts party has died out, therefore, I suggest that all who wish unfamiliar inadequacies will cooperate in a more or less worthy team, xts with a bare bottom all the same.
Last year, the hts kl started, there were 3 barbarians in the party (they dodged me to take him), then I had to take the summoner (in the random party, no one took him), two or three magpies rushed, not even living up to A2 NM.
In general, you need to assemble a gang, everyone in which will be useful.
Composition:
1. Barbarian, any max bo (golder or zerk, a good option for the initial enchant).
2. Nekr, summoner or poizon (with revives and poop golems, loverres will not be superfluous)
*** For a poisoner, I can be in a princess.
3. Drul, doo-doo or any other with an oak pumped in at least 10, hz all the same.
4. Pal-hammer, any other, preferably with a pumped-in salwa, at least 1, we will throw off gold on the edge and buy him a scepter for salva.
5,6,7,8. Elemental girls, you can even have a bad character)))
aka blizzky, fb-pho, light-sorki, trap-ICQ, furizon, whatever you like.
I expect unquestioning obedience from the team (joke: D), in fact, it is important to be ready to start tomorrow at any time. In general, sign up, and when we start we'll figure it out in chorus.
My skype: rivnyanyn1988
I wish everyone a pleasant game and thrills)))

KISfly

Vova, go to skypel

Obsessed

Vovan, what are you? I'm on Skype already!

Rivnyanyn

KISfly
Obsessed Stopped in
; D

Rivnyanyn

^

Explain how bonuses are accrued.Lost saves (Dark Souls)

astrozombie

Some kind of garbage happened, today I go into the game and there is no item to download, just a new game ..
xs what happened, yesterday I was digging in the gfvl settings, changed the gamertag,
maybe that's why the saves disappeared? Or can I get them back somehow?
and then it was already about 25 hours played ...

drainfear

The same garbage, and the tag cannot be returned back ...

GODz1lla

Yes GfWL this is that garbage. You only need to play on the profile on which you are playing, and the tag does not need to be changed, and if you changed it on the local profile, then return it back and restart the game.
And if you changed it online, you can also return it back, though you have to pay for the change ...

PS It would be great if there was some kind of save converter for GfWL, for example, transfer saves from a local profile to an online one (well, or from one profile nickname to another), otherwise I have already started on the local, but I really want to break into the world with someone ...

drainfear

I fixed it as follows, went to the "Documents / NBGI / DarkSouls" folder, there are two folders, with an old tag and a new one ... both folders contain a file of the same size, but if you move the file from the folder with the old tag to the folder with the new one tag, we get PROFIT.

lavralex

drainfear - meet your pictogram in the game, put a plus sign ... it helped :)

Morphzed

drainfear
Thanks buddy. I already thought - all over again

Cybercit

still did not help (((((pichal!

Cybercit

writes Data is corrupted, what to do (do not hachu zanvo (((

Richards

We'll have to do it! ((((

ChuckNorrisPG

For such cases, it is better to backup save files using DSfix'a by editing the lines in DSfix.ini:

#######################
# Save Game Backup Options
#######################
# enables save game backups
# 0 = no backups
# 1 = backups enabled
# backups are stored in the save folder, as "[timestamp] _ [original name]
.bak " enableBackups 1
# backup interval in seconds (1500 = 25 minutes)
# (minimum setting 600)
backupInterval 1500
# maximum amount of backups, older ones will be deleted
maxBackups 10

a very useful thing, otherwise many complain, they say: - "I accidentally hit the blacksmith, and then he fell on my knife ten times, what should I do? Overtake it?" : D

DeadAnarkist

The people removed their save from the save folder, then returned it, now it does not load. What can I do with this? Or is it nothing?)

Cybercit

nothing!!!

4epnuy3

drainfear
Helped !!! Thanks a lot, I thought everything was already Khan)

AndreyRust

drainfear
What if there is no NBGI Folder? :(

Import / Export filter in ZModeler 3.1.1 (Mafia 2)

agens

The new version Zmodeler3 3.1.3, now with support for 2. mafia Who Said Thanks
http://zmodeler3.com

Bogdan Gridnev

Krasava! We are waiting!

DIYABLO

agens
Does this mean that now it is possible to replace cars with mods?

eugen1982

agens
hello, and what this texture roughly refers to, I'll try to find.

DIYABLO

agens Okay
, good luck with success

sergey64

Good luck) I hope you will please us soon

DIYABLO

agens
I played the game for five years and studied the files, but now I don't have it, and the interior texture is not in the car file itself?

TURBO JOYSTICK

can you make a vaz 2109?

DIYABLO

agens
Yeah, I see ... well, good luck again

BananaDev

agens I
still can't believe it. Can you really add a Muscovite to the game?

BananaDev

agens
Good luck then!

Daemon1988

agens The
texture envmap is chrome, find any reflection texture (chrome) and rename it to envmap. By the way, I think this Muscovite will perfectly fit into the atmosphere of the game. Good luck learning the importer))

mr.knight_rus

agens
Can I add cars there without removing the old ones?

TURBO JOYSTICK

when you can download any

danis555

agens
Well done! Soon we will ride the priors in the mafia 2.

mr.knight_rus

danis555
decided to implement Lada Prior for GTA 5

mr.knight_rus

agens
Prepare another model.

mr.knight_rus

agens
on the keyboard there is a print screen sysrq button press it when necessary. Then you open paint, paste it in and that's it ... save ...

mr.knight_rus

agens
I'm trying to get the map editor up and running ... to no avail ... but soon I can get it up and running. Too many files and not enough launcher !!!!! ☺

DarkGlass

agens
Didn't go for a month ... decided to check the news ... but here. Finally, the program) What does Oleg say about exporting to the game? Is there an approximate release time?)

danis555

agens
Well done!

mr.knight_rus

There is good news. The map editor will be launched and tested soon. Bad, you'll have to figure it out .... agens
Can you show me the list of vehicles in a personal message?

mr.knight_rus

agens The
program was ordered by me, there are a lot of errors. Solved only 80 out of 100 errors. By the way, this program will go to the 2nd mafia. gta 5 on my computer does not pull. I am not doing GTA 5 !!! They threw me the prog 2 years ago and told me not to give it to anyone yet ... The program is very complicated. Then I found out ... a long story. There are preserved models of trees, roads, buildings and METRO !. So next year we will be driving along the motorway ... In the mountains, in the fields and other areas. And the main answer to the question: why was I given? and not to someone else? - I do not really know, but my friend worked there and he watched all this. He probably knows what was actually cut and where it was. In 2012, we stopped talking ... Nothing is known about him, sorry. Here is such a sad and small story ...)))
Spoiler I hope everything will be ready at the end of this year ... I hope so ...

DarkGlass

agens
Sorry most of the mafia scripters are gone.

TURBO JOYSTICK

when we have already received the files on the machines

danis555

agens
Dude, you are a real developer, I wish you success.

mr.knight_rus

agens
Oleg is an anonymous developer?

Slonifan-Hue

I will wait for the release of models, etc. The matter got off the ground.

mr.knight_rus

agens
at the expense of turn signals and doors .... scriptwriters ???

mr.knight_rus

agens
you're wrong here ...

mr.knight_rus

I'm talking about a limousine

dgek77

And when will the first mods be seen from you ???

mr.knight_rus

agens
I'll explain later how to do it ... while you wait ...

mr.knight_rus

agens
developers promise to lay out what concerns modding and other things ...

Vieri Pazzi

agens
Spoiler

mr.knight_rus

agens,
I found out, to add places, you have to make the car on a new one !!! no other way. how many seats on the bus ????
here's your answer ...

Slonifan-Hue

agens
Well, such subtleties are not excluded. Even if the models do not turn out straight 100% chic - do not care. The main thing is that it will add variety to the game. Because no matter how much you tune, do not change the small details in standard models, it still becomes boring.

mr.knight_rus

There will be no news ...

MrTentikols

agens
Sorry, well, look please, maybe you will find out the reason.
Here's the finished skin for yy: https://yadi.sk/d/3ZuqxwCzkUGR7

TURBO JOYSTICK

agens
WHEN RUSSIAN CARS WILL BE?

MrTentikols

agens
Other skins work, I took the cop skin from the file:
pc dlcs cnt_joes_adventures sds fmv dlc_ja_2307.sds

MickeyMouse2015

Good luck Agens, waiting!

Lincoln Clay

agens Okay
, have you learned something about the exporter?

danis555

agens
Will it really be in the mafia 2, it would be better on Shubet Truck.

MickeyMouse2015

agens
And a wheelbarrow for the Russian cops.

MickeyMouse2015

agens
Gas 24, there is such a car in GTA SA - Criminal Russia.
Spoiler

Spoiler

DarkGlass

agens
Here you can.
GAZ 21

MrTentikols

The real appearance of the Culver and Smith wheelbarrows.
Spoiler

From the game.
Spoiler

MickeyMouse2015

agens
In winter: Vaz 2101
In summer: Gas 21.

DarkGlass

agens
Here you can for the summer:
Moskvich 412 Police
Spoiler
VAZ-2410 Volga
Spoiler

danis555

agens
Thank you for answering.

MickeyMouse2015

agens
Will you make a civilian version of 21

a
agens 09.11.21

Vitalik_Skaletta
You can make them on the basis of self-propelled guns and register their names for the tanks, it will work under its working name.

g
gta_sa-fanat2017 09.11.21

Walter Military UAZ 469.
http://www.gtavicecity.ru/gta-san-andreas/cars/75419-uaz-469-green.html
GAI 353 Military Truck on KAMAZ 6350.
http://www.gtavicecity.ru /gta-san-andreas/cars/48762-the-kamaz-6350-apt.html
Spoiler

a
agens 09.11.21

Vitalik_Skaletta Uaz is
still similar to a standard jeep, but a KAMAZ with such a wheel formula is not similar.
There you also need to look at the model with a weight of a .dff file of no more than 3 mb, and preferably half less. Then there is a greater chance that the model will work well.

g

agens three-axle kamaz, wheels in the middle - spare wheels.

a
agens 09.11.21

Vitalik_Skaletta
The weight is still too big there

g

agens
Sorry.

g

jeep civil for gas 69a.
http://www.gtavicecity.ru/gta-san-andreas/cars/73107-gaz-69a.html