3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21 10:00 pm

what to do with old things after reset? (Diablo 2)

I decided to clean the accounts, remove Persians and all sorts of mules, and the question arose - what to do with old things after reset? what things can be useful on a nonladder, what can be sold for ladder runes other than soj? Are there runwords of all kinds, such as kokh, different fortikas, anihi, sticky, etc., or can you just delete everything and not bathe?
33 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hav 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm wrote:
can I just delete everything and not bathe?
This.

i
ixdon 09.11.21

More or less valuable things can be left, suddenly someone then wants to collect a Persian pvp on NL

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

runwords all sorts of type
kokh nunucbka_8cm, such as cho? : D

ixdon, I will already have 2xNL inigma ;-)

m
midtone 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm
These are best left

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

Well, I'm not going to play NL myself, and no one will buy with ladder runes anyway, right? =) so you can throw out

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

Give it to beginners, let them enjoy at least one day.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

If you have a question, then we need to find out its size. Maybe your question is a couple of centimeters more important than mine, and I'll help you solve it.

R
Resu 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm
soji and zod can be sold

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

well, in general, right now, I threw off 90% of my gear in an open game, I threw off a couple of sojies in excitement: D then I remembered that they should have been left, well, puss, I'll start from scratch

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm,: DDD well .. hope then that the ailer will change the key-item to some kind of thread .. arrows! ;-)

Еpiscop_moo 09.11.21

Changes to strictly non-ladder items, two parallel realities will exist on the server at once: one serves the other, supplying keyitems for anikhs. In general, it is not necessary to do this with nl, you can with htskl, for example. I sold the shard - I got out in the LOD.

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

Obsessed
yes, I don't care, I didn't even hope to masonry by the
way, if anyone needs it, write in a personal, I will throw off the remaining expensive clothes

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Episcop_moo, it would be quite in his style. sometimes it seems to me that you are another of his alter ego. ;-) Well, or sit on the same drug. ;-P

nunucbka_8cm, I want inigma (second), pliz, pliz. what if an alert nl inigma key will make an item ?!

n
nunucbka_8cm 09.11.21

no inigma, I'm a rogue

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

nunucbka_8cm wrote:
I will throw off the remaining expensive clothes
nunucbka_8cm wrote:
I'm a rogue
What kind of clothes are there: /

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

QLinkee, in-in! either mutually exclusive paragraphs, or clothes are expensive, like a memory. ;-)

Еpiscop_moo 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
sometimes it seems to me that you are another of his alter ego.If a
friend suddenly turned out to be ...

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Episcop_moo, ..and not gay and not a freak, but a firm ..: D

Еpiscop_moo 09.11.21

I just understand the logic of those who wrote the firm.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Episcop_moo, binary? ;-P