3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 09.11.21 10:00 pm

When can Rotten Wood be killed? (Dark Souls 3)

Actually the question is in the subject.
Long passed location with him, but did not kill ... Actually heard, which is not desirable to kill this boss to a certain point (as long as you will not get in Anor Londo, kind of like), otherwise there will be problems in the occurrence of some kovinant ...
On how much it right, because I really want to start making clothes from the souls of bosses.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MedvediVodki 09.11.21

There are two options for joining the Marauder covenant:
-Before defeating the boss Cursed Great Tree, you need to return to the location of the Undead Settlement, go through the area with many hollows at the beginning of the location, and from the bridge over the abyss turn right through the boxes, then climb onto the houses and jump from one of them, approach a warrior with a cage on his back (not hostile), he will take you to the location where you will join the covenant.
-If the boss has already been defeated, then to join the covenant you need to complete the quest line with Sirris of the Sunless Lands.

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

pavloalex
In short, you cannot enter the location with the boss, otherwise the warrior with the cage, which was mentioned above, will become hostile and movement will become impossible (at least it was so for me, and the wiki says that it is impossible to enter the battle arena, but why - did not write, I guessed it myself), but if you have already entered the arena with the boss then you can safely kill him, then only the second method will help

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

Raptor227
... wait , I already entered the arena with the tree boss, but didn't kill the first time.
Now I can safely kill him (tree), or is there still a chance that a comrade with a cage will take me where I need to?
And by the way, what good is the Marauder Covenant?

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

pavloalex When
I still did not know that there was an NPC next to the fire pit who transferred to the place of joining the covenant, went straight to the boss, lost, then in the wiki I read where he is and how to join the covenant, but when I came, he was already hostile and immediately attacked, I immediately thought that this was somehow connected with the warning "do not enter the arena before joining the covenant", in general ... I had to kill both.
Useful? I don't know, maybe they give some items when joining or increasing the rank, in any case I do everything for the sake of achievements, but I missed the first chance without reading the conditions

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

Raptor227
In general, I found this covenant (my friend calmly moved there, although there was an attempt to kill the tree).
The question remains: how to get away from there, in the sense of the pit .. They gave the bone of teleportation, but how to enter the location again?

F
Fx1988 09.11.21

pavloalex
exit with the bone
again enter, kill the tree

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

OK, thanks everyone for the help.