3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 06.11.19 04:29 pm

Reputation and its impact... (The Outer Worlds)

Gentlemen , the topics on this issue , so I would like to clarify the issues related to reputation:
1 is it Possible to screw up the campaign mode if all wet in a row?
2 Reputation with the last three in the list of factions on the plot is not affected?
3 How you can quickly raise a negative reputation? Or only to wait a long time until she nearly rises?
4. Can partners to take offense at SG because of his actions and to leave the team?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ara424 06.11.19

1 In The Outer Worlds if you want you can kill any NPC and still pass the story to the end. To implement this feature, developers had to spend a lot of time and effort.

n
nar09 06.11.19

ara424
so it is clear everything was, thanks for the reply that put everything in its place

n
nar09 06.11.19

ara424
and if without sarcasm in what way it will be possible to pass if you kill the main NPCs?

M
Mister Neizvestnost 06.11.19

nar09
And this is not sarcasm was. For this reason, wells is behind bulletproof glass.

A
Andi-69 06.11.19

Guys, tell me how to increase reputation from Subset scrap ?
Killed several members of their organization, now they take me to the boom as you will see, and not gonna bring pass quests.
how to be?

p
pashalet 12.04.21

ara424: In The Outer Worlds, you can kill any NPC and go through the story to the end. To realize this opportunity, the developers had to spend a lot of time and effort. - Yeah, they had to impose such a pile, so the ripples overstrained themselves, sho kick. They had to put in a whole extra note, or make an entry in their computer. Titanic work!

SS44
1 no
2 no
3 skip 3-4 days and the dummies will forget everything
4 theoretically yes, but you can simply talk it out

p
pashalet 12.04.21

Mister Unknown: Wells is behind bulletproof glass for the same reason.
Well, this is only for the GG "impenetrable", although it seems to be all hung with pumped mega-gun, grenade launchers, plasma weapons, and so on. But a couple of Coalition privates can easily cut out the door for him and take him to the jail when necessary according to the script. There, in general, the whole plot is so slovenly assembled that at the right moments the hero either becomes an exemplary Mary Sue, then turns into a helpless bastard.

A
Andi-69 12.04.21

pashalet
Please tell me the answer to my question))
I have probably slept there for a month on the beds, my negative reputation is not decreasing.
maybe you need to fly around the planets?

p
pashalet 12.04.21

Andi-69 There are two kinds of negative reputation. Simply "bad" - is treated by scrolling for a couple of days. And a "war" with a faction - if you have completely screwed up your relationship with it. In the second case, they will always attack, and all that remains is to cut them out completely. Or roll back to the save.

A
Andi-69 12.04.21

pashalet
Thank you

n
nevermine01 12.04.21

Hello, I have a problem with the reputation of the "Collegium" faction (Angry 70%), I seem to have wasted a week, but I can’t at least slightly raise my reputation so that they at least would not attack. Could you tell me how to raise my reputation at least a little. Quest "City and Stars"