3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 09.11.21 10:00 pm

is it worth playing (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

I played part 2 and mirror of fate but is it worth playing the first part?
26 Comments
Sort by:
U
U-rock 09.11.21

well, the game is not bad, not a bad plot, partly the prehistory of the 2nd part, the boevka is essentially the same

T
The happiest 09.11.21

mazinily
Costs, 1 part is better than the second IMHO

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Lucky1
control only with keyboard or mouse?

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Lucky1
as I know in 1 part and the sound is Russian?

T
Tensero 09.11.21

You can also control a gamepad from the xbox

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Mericon
the fact is that my gamepad stopped seeing, but I still have it, but it's only without two buttons

K
Kyubi 09.11.21

It's worth it, the game is cool, and the voice acting of the dialogues from the Joker studio is the same at the level.

T
The happiest 09.11.21

mazinily
I don’t remember about the controls, I played the keyboard, I think the joystick is also supported, there is an amateur Russian voice acting and it’s very good

J
Joel Miller 09.11.21

mazinily
Surely worth one of the best games I've ever played !!!!!!!! The second, compared to the first, is just a dummy :(
PS: Ideally, the second part shouldn't have been released at all, it completely ruined the series (as for me) ...

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Pigius
and which repack is better from furs?

T
The happiest 09.11.21

mazinily,
see who has the last patch and download the hatab or mechs, it doesn't matter, the main thing is voice acting and the last patch on board

J
Joel Miller 09.11.21

mazinily
Yes, in principle, it does n't matter which repack you download :)

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Pigius is
clear

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

It's worth it, but it's just a pity the camera cannot be rotated (on the PC), by the way, what are you going to play on, if on the console, then I don't know about the camera there, but on the PC, she herself selects the angle for you, so see for yourself (? )

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
first try on the keyboard and then on the gamepad

T
Tensero 09.11.21

mazimazinily
There is a program for a gamepad

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Mericon
know

L
Leon_89 09.11.21

It is definitely worth going through the first part. It's even a shame that the game did not visit the PC at one time. At first it was indistinct with the game. Then he put a text crack. The voices in English sound very nice. The game gives you a bunch of challenges on your head if you want to get all the achievements (this applies to the license). It is more convenient to play on a gamepad, a fixed camera is quite satisfactory. The first part is clearly stronger than the second in terms of plot and atmosphere.

S
Sipogka 09.11.21

I liked the first part more

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Sipogka
and how long is it?