3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 09.11.21 10:00 pm

error 0x0000007b (DOOM 3)

guys recently downloaded doom 3 BFG edition, and it gives an error 0x0000007b at startup. I was not familiar with a series of dooms. yes I am from your planet and yes I exist. I heard about the game and watched the video with the first doom and decided to download and play, but I couldn't find it anywhere and heard about the BFG edition with high resolution support. help to solve the problem I really want to play doom starting from the first part
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
First of all, what is the error? When it comes out, what happens when the error occurs? Secondly, what are your PC configurations?, The game works fine for me personally, but still, I would like to take a look at the configurations of your PC. Thirdly, where did you download the game from ?, a pirate or a license? If a pirate, then from whom?

That's when you write everything that's listed, then you will be helped, because there are no psychics here and no one can know what you downloaded there, from where and what configurations of your PC.

T
Tommy_Koratel 09.11.21

pirate from mechanics. an error pops up when starting the game. when an error occurs, nothing happens.

Spoiler

yes the computer is not very good, to put it mildly, but in very modern games I do not play as many shit. over the past 3 years, I have been pleased with a very small number of games: The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, Star wars battlefrount, Fallout 4, Mad Max (the plot is not very confused, but the ending broke through to a tear), Tomb raider and Biosock infinite

T
Tommy_Koratel 09.11.21

SonyK.
maybe this is because of windows 8. I have the same persimmon and with the witcher 2 I can not run on windows 8 but flies on the seven

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

I checked some games on windows 8, about the same errors (for which it is impossible to understand what exactly is the reason). I've seen that, yes. But I don't know about windows 8.1, I have the usual eight on my laptop. The reason is in Windows, that's clear.

m
mirade 09.11.21

There are a lot of reasons, most often DirectX is a DLL bitness conflict.
Treatment: uninstall and reinstall DirectX.

C
CleoCore 09.11.21

In general, it is enough to google errors on the Internet, such errors often fly out in bsodes, but sometimes it happens that way.
And so, the comment above was written correctly, more often because of the direct, take it down and put it again.
If it does not disappear, then write here, we will think further.

T
Tommy_Koratel 09.11.21

THE PROBLEM WAS IN THE VIRUS. TODAY ROLLED HIS WINDOWS 8 TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND ALL GAMES THAT GIVEN THIS ERROR WORK WITH HURRAY. CURRENT NOW THE PROBLEM IS IN ANOTHER (IT DOESN'T APPLY TO DOOM). The Witcher 2 assassins of kings has a very small FPS. Yes, my PC is not very strong, but even the pirated part 3 gave out 15-25 FPS (no need to laugh, this is an achievement for my bucket personally). the second part produces 9-14 FPS. maybe someone knows how to raise FPS. I just finish the first part and I want to start playing the second right away

C
CleoCore 09.11.21

Tommy_Koratel Have you
tried updating firewood for your hardware? Optimize game settings for your PC?

T
Tommy_Koratel 09.11.21

CleoCore
tried it didn't help. also advised to try to speed up the PC through the razer game booster also without changes