3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 09.11.21 10:03 pm

New location (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is this location?

23 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nivellen 09.11.21

Probably from the supplement blood and wine

_
_JustPRO_ 09.11.21

Toussaint burned a little, then fixed

V
VsynC 09.11.21

ARONDIT
How long ago? When did you see it?

T
TrusTNik 09.11.21

Something for the 50th level you have a little bit of watery. )))

W
Wulfdor 09.11.21

TrusTNik
Go to the rune master, like many others)

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

VsynC
After I updated to version 1.12.1 via GOG, I manually installed the patch before that and it was not there.

T
TrusTNik 09.11.21

Wulfdor
Yes, that guy, though not local, takes a good price tag for finishing the workshop. )

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Now also shows that 3 DLS are installed

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

3 DLC, you still have Gogov's overlay included. Click on what you have circled on the screen, have not tried it, and see? And at the expense of the location, where you all see it, I did not have it on the map either from 1.12 or 1.12.1

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, I looked, but did not know that the overlay is considered DLS, try updating again, it may appear.

S
SpartanSoap 09.11.21

The most interesting thing is that the coat of arms on the icon is not Tussent. In the game there was a quest on Skellig, where Geralt finds a sunken ship with a coat of arms, and it is definitely different.

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

SpartanSoap
The Redan icon badge also looks like this location.

S
SpartanSoap 09.11.21

ARONDIT
Redanians have no blue color in their symbolism

S
Someone like-you 09.11.21

No access, some update comes out with an error) apparently already ready to download Blood and Wine)

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

I don’t understand coats of arms, but Toussaint should clearly be farther south.

N
Norman bates 09.11.21

SpartanSoap
That ship was not from Toussaint, but from some unknown kingdom. Geralt did not even recognize that coat of arms. Yes, and people from that ship spoke in an incomprehensible language, and not in the Elder speech.

This ametka is definitely not Toussaint. Unless, of course, the non changed the coat of arms and moved to the northern bank of the Yaruga.

S

Wild Rider
Naturally there is no Toussaint, there seems to be Mayena, the fortress where Visenna lives

A
ARONDIT 09.11.21

SpartanSoap
I found this badge "Redan Special Forces Badge" and the drawing on it is the same as this location only it is brown.

T
Tarakanak 09.11.21

S

Mayena