3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Spears of the Giant and \ "lake \" with a worm. (Dark Souls 3)

In general, there was a slight inconvenience ...
Not only does a certain fiery comrade behind the foggy cause problems, but also the stakes from the giant with the local worm do not allow you to calmly get to the battlefield ...
What do you advise, people?
I agreed with one giant, is this possible?
And how to do a worm? I beat him to one place)
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 09.11.21

It is no longer the giant that shoots

m
mi1ano 09.11.21

There, in front of the boss, there is a quite convenient fire, to the right of the entrance to the boss you need to go up. You can kill the worm with your hands (he just has decent hp), or with the help of a catapult, it seems like you can substitute under her arrows so that they would fall into the worm. If anything, you can turn off the catapult, you just have to reach it.

s
szloy 09.11.21

I killed the worm from the Bow, bought 99 arrows and I had about 85 arrows, and if I run from the tunnel along the left edge to the worm, stand next to it and it will leave in five seconds and you can run further!

D
Devill666 09.11.21

and you can also buy a worm from your hand, if you choose the right place. you get up there and wait for it to spin - run out, hit, run away (repeat until the worm dies)

D
Doomshroom 09.11.21

Stand up for this stone, no worm, no arrows will not reach
Spoiler

D
Devilor 09.11.21

Killing the worm, watch from 1:05:

A
Alhames 09.11.21

There is a hole in the center of the map - you can jump into it and go to the fire (if you can't kill the worm), as well as to the catapult and turn it off.