3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pharaoh-bleak simens_ 09.11.21 10:03 pm

How to take off your T-shirt? (NBA 2K16)

How to take off your T-shirt?
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 09.11.21

no way

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Pharaoh-bleak simens
If you mean running with a naked torso, then everything is very easy to get the "Legend" turnip in the park and you can run without a T-shirt)))

A
Alex Maksimenko 09.11.21

Nemesis7
and where did you disappear, you can't see it either in the park or in the incentive ????

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Alex Maksimenko
I just changed my account (the old one was hacked), a couple of days ago I played against you with Mayamura and Corrund. I rarely play flyers, mainly in other parks.

A
Alex Maksimenko 09.11.21

Nemesis7
add to friends in incentive -)))))

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Alex Maksimenko
I would have added it long ago, but I have a limited account: you can add me, but I can’t add anyone. If anything, my nickname is VooDoo.

A
Alex Maksimenko 09.11.21

Nemesis7
ok

M
Mega2Good 09.11.21

Guys help please !! How to change the player on Xbox 360 in 2016

M
Mega2Good 09.11.21

NBA 2K16

M
Mega2Good 09.11.21

EATING, so I turned on the practice and I want, for example, instead of Stefan Curry Clay Thompson
Tell me who understood pzh

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Mega2Good
You go to the "substitution" section and choose another player. What's the problem? !!

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 09.11.21

Nemesis7
I saw your Persian. Offshore superstar with overrall 68 .... How did it work out by itself?

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Dmitry Korolyuk
Are you confusing something, or there is someone else in the park with the same nickname, my Persian overll 93.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 09.11.21

Nemesis7
That is why I removed you from my friends .... Not only are you cheating, but you are also trying to pass for a cheat. I have a screen with your Persian 6.9 offensive superstar, overrall 68 and a screen with 6.7 offensive superstar overrall 93. The stats are the same both, so the Persians are both yours, so you only dishonor yourself.

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Dmitry Korolyuk
I do not have and have never had a Persian 6.9. There are only 6.7 and 6.10 with under 60, which I don't play. But I'm not going to argue with you and prove something: if I deleted it from my friends, then I deleted it, I won't cry)))

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 09.11.21

Nemesis7
Duck, why argue with you. Cheater and cheater in Africa)

Although I know what you will answer ... This is people with the same nickname and (what a coincidence!) The same statue. Either Photoshop. the screen hit, and this is a plate of the left brow, again with a similar stat.

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Dmitry Korolyuk
You really consider me a complete fool, because if I really cheated, then believe me so stupidly I would not have burned))) VC I have a sea and there are no problems to pump the Persian to a decent level. Now think about it and explain to me where the logic is. According to you, I created a new Persian 2 inches higher than the previous one, pumped it to 68 (neither this nor that), cheated and stupidly went to fire in the park. What the hell do I need? !!)))) What's the point? !! What will it give?!! Moreover, if we cheat, then up to One of a Kind and the center of 7.3, but here it is not at all clear what, and most importantly why. For that matter, I could simply use the same cheats to easily add a few inches of height to my current Persian and run calmly without any crap. I have not yet pumped the main Persian to 99 (unlike most), although with the help of cheats this is done quite simply and quickly, and you accuse me of cheating. You played against me and that, I put three rubles through the forest of hands, like from a machine gun - no; I posterize three from the penalty area - no; I flew like a rocket - no. So why did you make such a conclusion based on some bug. I'm not a nerd and I only play for fun. I'm not chasing turnips, because with the current balance in a park with more or less adequate teammates, you can roll out any squad of legends, regardless of your current reputation. I'm very sorry that you followed the lead of the Myth, who in the process completely lost his head from the nerd. In any case, Dima, I understand you and do not take offense because cheaters have been, are and will be. So why did you make such a conclusion based on some bug. I'm not a nerd and I only play for fun. I'm not chasing turnips, because with the current balance in a park with more or less adequate teammates, you can roll out any squad of legends, regardless of your current reputation. I'm very sorry that you followed the lead of the Myth, who in the process completely lost his head from the nerd. In any case, Dima, I understand you and do not take offense because cheaters have been, are and will be. So why did you make such a conclusion based on some bug. I'm not a nerd and I only play for fun. I'm not chasing turnips, because with the current balance in a park with more or less adequate teammates, you can roll out any squad of legends, regardless of your current reputation. I am very sorry that you followed the lead of the Myth, who, along the way, completely lost his head from the nerd. In any case, Dima, I understand you and do not take offense because cheaters have been, are and will be.
Here is a typical representative of the cheater family:
Spoiler
I played with him several times and saw him play: 9 out of 10 three through hands with deviations, 19-20 points per game, all of his rebounds, despite the fact that he is 6.5, posters from the line free kick and so on. This is really a cheater and you don't even need to look at his tag. Even if it was Raw prospect.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 09.11.21

Nemesis7
Well, yes, for fun you broke the Persian in the first weeks of the release of the game and bend the newcomers-Nubas. This is a rial fan) He also proved to me that there is nothing to catch in the park without cheats ... I did not say what you painted here. I gave you a fact that I saw with my own eyes. And the myth has nothing to do with it, his nerdiness is his business. In general, good luck to you.

U
Uncrimped 09.11.21

like this

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Dmitry Korolyuk
By the way, at that time, indeed, there was nothing to catch in the park without cheats, and you yourself know that very well. 15 minutes after the release of the game, Persians were already running in the park with an overall 99, who bend everyone without any problems and this, of course, greatly outraged me, after which I opened the cells for pumping and drank a little, I admit, but nothing else, everything else - just your speculation. I can just as easily accuse you of cheating. Now the situation is completely different. In any case, I consider our further dispute useless and propose to end it there. Let everyone stay with his own. Well, good luck to you too))