3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.Vladimir 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Game Impressions (NBA 2K16)

Well, people, how do you like the game?
194 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.Vladimir 09.11.21

Werewolf1986
Tin)) I, too, Vladimirovich)

M
Mika Hakinen 09.11.21

In addition to control, everything is incredibly stupid on the weakest video settings, some kind of PPC!

A
Alex Maksimenko 09.11.21

also slows down the gtx 650 and the hair dryer x4 955, on the f310 with the control of all the rules, but all the same with the peak n rolls the trouble !!!!

t
tokiwar 09.11.21

It seems to me that the game has become worse, a lot of unnecessary bullshit has been added!

M
Mr. Incognito 09.11.21

After three hours, the impressions of the game are positive. The controls were slightly altered, but in general you get used to it quickly. It seemed that the game became easier, the players move better, not like sandbags, as it was in 2Q15.

Optimization - I play i5 4570 and GTX 970 - at a maximum of 55-60 fps, with vsync enabled.

For pick-and-rolls: the default management has been changed. Now the key that used to be used to control the screens is bounce pass, that is, a pass from the parquet. The screens are now on the LB (XBOX CONTROLLER) key - press and hold, while it will be ROLL - that is, the player who placed the screen runs under the ring. If you hold LB and at the same time press RB, then there will be FADE, that is, the defender runs back after the barrier. In the game, in the settings, this is all described in the Controls tab.

M
Mika Hakinen 09.11.21

It also crashes for me. The video card does not pull at medium, it flies at weak settings, for some reason the settings are not saved, every time everything is new.

E
EvadingLife 09.11.21

I play on a beech, i5-3230M, gt740m, 8 GB of RAM. In principle, it pulls at the maximum, but for a comfortable game at a frequency of 30 frames / sec, we had to remove all additional effects and leave only the player models in "high". Actually, my impressions on the game are excellent: I play MyCareer, the film fits into the game very well, it turned out unusual for a sports game. The gameplay was also pleasing, the controls were slightly altered, if I'm not mistaken, now various types of passes are located on the A, B, Y keys, it became more convenient for me personally. In the game itself, it became noticeably easier to intercept passes (the player just grabs the ball, and does not beat it off somewhere in a random direction), to take rebounds, throws became more difficult in terms of choosing a position (I compare with 2k14, since I had played it before, I did not buy the 15th). The training system has also changed a lot, training with teammates looks much better than running around an empty gym, although everything is not very diverse there either, the process as a whole quickly gets bored. In short, there are no complaints about the gameplay.
But there are complaints about the technical implementation. Maybe due to overheating (although the beech is on the cooling pad and the native system was cleaned recently), but the game constantly sags from 60 to 33 frames at various times. Very often commentators disappear, they just fall silent and appear only after a break in the game between quarters, or after leaving the bench. At the same time, sometimes there is a problem with the fact that it is impossible to skip cut-scenes with free throws or kicks into the game from the sideline, which decently delays the match (I play standard quarters of 12 minutes). I also noticed a problem with departures: I go into the game-MyCareer-a player appears in my hall-I poke "play the next match" -delivery. After restarting, the problem is gone. Considering the fact that 2K in my memory has not been released a single patch, then the game is technically very crude and there is something to complain about. We can only hope for the best, because problems are quite annoying and annoying

S
Shadow-live 09.11.21

waiting for the keyboard
ZY so the game does not lag, but the fact that the keyboard is not
present is bad ZYY. although there is still a whole day before the release) maybe there will be some update 0

r
redmate20 09.11.21

IMHO, some kind of nonsense muddied with a career. The first season is generally pointless. They are allowed to play only 8 games in the regular season (well, yes, the player is a Nubas, that's understandable), but half of these games are with key rivals. Somehow the player gets the sneakers from Jordan after three games, and the previous installment had to plow for a season and a half. The agent talks about cosmic sums, but how can a newcomer who played in the regular season for a season in the amount of just over an hour count on them? In school and college, our player scores from above, but in the NBA he does not jump. And from 1-2-3 swich just starts to feel sick, like he is Frick's friend ...

The concentration of absurdities just goes off scale. Why the heck did they put Spike in this? Does he really like what he has done?

In general, I'm looking forward to bonus VCs and hope that the second season will be sane.

V
Vlad Amerguzeev 09.11.21

it became worse to defend, how to hold the enemy during a frontal attack? At 15 it seemed like RT, but here it’s a problem with defense, and even the score floated. after the first period, almost always for 30 points in the training video, only passes and throws, yes And the accuracy on contact in the throw of the AI ​​is always almost a hit, although the dances of the ball on the rings were added. In short, except for the smooth movements and realism, it became somehow inconvenient to play and it's not a matter of addiction !!!

A
Alex Maksimenko 09.11.21

Here is the control - this is PPC, why did they remove the camera change from the buttons, you can't change it in these fucking drills, how to play there ???? camera, who knows ????

E
Eric Nelson 09.11.21

played all parts since 2009 ... but blen! WHAT IS THIS A VNO !? she's raw !!
- Commentators do not comment more than half of the game ...
- Constantly in the commentary interfere with this Niger Lee Jointe, who does not fit into the dialogue at all ((
- what kind of pussy when creating Persian ?? What else is Friton? Why can't you still adjust the body? ? fat, thin, pumped up, drish ?? why ??? left the old sculptor of the face (((ogspdi (he is the worst just ((
- control !!! maybe you quickly got used to it)) but my hands reach for the old buttons)) aleiup barrier, etc.)) why did you change it? (((
- player stats ((maybe I haven't finished playing until that moment)) but raised the columns to the maximum to see how much dunk I will end up with)) - 79))) dunk okay)) but the throw is why you can't pump up to 90+ ??? (if I'm wrong) tell me how to do it please) correct me ....
- the plot of the game ... super director and so on)) but blen)) he doesn’t affect anything !! you just sit and watch) you do not decide anything)) he is not interesting !! Why throw so much effort into such trash !! ??
- a system of evaluation of players during the match infuriates awful !!! ((all the old-fashioned shoot dofiga give a little ((because for a long time holding the ball take off more than half of the strip rating ((!
- slozhnoti Hall Of Fame) all the old-fashioned)) rivals gods just)) your comrades are bags of manure) that's all the logic ...

they focused on how to siphon more dough from the player ... they came up with this room ... cards and a bunch of unnecessary tinsel, which infuriates! do you want to play! and they show cut scenes that cannot be missed ((sweat game show!?!?!?!? who watched it to the end! wants - it turns off in the settings ((but no ... look ... get distracted by any unnecessary ... in
short, this is the first nba for which I regretted spending money ((
I apologize for hurting someone's fan feelings. ..baskett fan himself) I play both in real life and in virtual, but such trash is very upsetting ... again wait a whole year (
it's kind of boring ... it's dead ... it seems like a lot of things ... but it all works kind of crooked ((the soundtrack is just cool))

J
JuniorBattle 09.11.21

I liked the game.
Play center in Spurs, substitute 40-year-old Duncan until 4 wins 1 loss

b
banana_labama 09.11.21

All the posons have arrived. Who played the online park and proam. New tables have been released, which, without changing the overlap, do everything for you at 99.
That is, you can play 55 overs as a bum and have everything at 99, including speed and the rest. And he works in the park, quarry, proam.
Game over 2k

S
Shadow-live 09.11.21

finally the problem with the control was solved)
but I will note how stupid they did - the best bounce pass was with one button, and the post up / selection / block together (
well, okay,
then I created as usual pg, 3-point masters
while playing in college, chose georgetown their enticement, I liked it better to
play it really became more difficult (
for example, it is not possible to block the throw yet (
and the throws are still only 50%, there are not only three of them) (
ZY on the timing of the throw, the question is - what is the optimal? slow or normal ?

N
Nick_prof 09.11.21

I have not read everything above))) sorry)
Commentators (that disappear) are suckers by definition - earlier (14-15) they reacted more emotionally to dunks / layups / hardplay. And now - he did a dunk - ahahaha (thin) - and this is a lot of comments?
About the beta test for 1,700 I generally keep quiet ...% # "% !! For a YEAR the engine could be" licked "to shine,
it looks like they changed the team, while the newbies smoked the manual, the 2k bumps headed for GTA and AK.
NBA 2k14 ( Damn, or 15, I'm confused ...)))) compared to the current version - the STANDARD of quality stsuka
UPD: definitely not 15, because then the patch was waited for a long time.

M
Mika Hakinen 09.11.21

Now there is a preseason in the NBA, so the whole joke is that almost half of the games were without commentators and graphics, so they showed realism here.

I already pumped up to 79, as I could not at 15, I still can not, on the pasik and defense, the emphasis is on the average in the park + 1-2, I can't even imagine how to get into the positive balance of games ..

M
MrColumbusss 09.11.21

I played in the 15th part of the year, so I waited for 16 for a long time and bought it. Impressions, at the same time good, but at the same time bad. MyCareer has slipped, not in terms of that there is a lot that is superfluous, but in the fact that there are many points that everyone who is already playing probably knows:
1. Player characteristics. Unlike part 15, our player will not be able to choose a physique, nickname, voice.
2. The game lacks the right to choose, as in the mass effect, which was cool in the previous parts.
3. Your timmers are in the crayfish game. The defense is simply confused, passes go through even 4, rebounds cannot be taken, they cannot do anything in the game. In attack, when you give a pass to the timer to zero, he will think for 10 minutes then he will throw when he is fouled and not thrown. Opponent players from any position with a foul will be thrown, even though 4 people are flying at them, unlike your timmers.
4. Rating per game. Unlike part 15, in 16 you will have your asses on fire about the rating in the game, namely:
- you cannot keep the ball in attack alone for more than 4-5 seconds, because the entire rating will be removed for "holding something there", and , even when playing on tactics and waiting for your crayfish to rebuild. For a long time it was possible to raise the rating well on rebounds and other topics, but if for one loss it takes more than half of the mark from you, and your crayfish cannot stop the attack and they throw it in and it also removes from you for what they threw at your loss, then assists and rebounds won't help. Sometimes it can just remove the rating.
5. Switching guardianship in personal play. You are given a player, your position, which you have to cover, but NBA Tu Kei Sikhstin destroys stereotypes when he puts my player point guard 6 "1", against the center, he throws it down and you again got half of the rating for poor defense. You stand in defense, but one of your timmers pisses off the player and at the moment of his throw, you, the future covering of the other player, switches abruptly to the player who throws and again the rating below the minus.
6. Improving the player's playing qualities. Compared to part 15, part 16 is much worse in MyPlayer. If you decide to download a player without donation, then get ready for 2/50 hits per game. Now your player is a complete cancer, if in school and college we threw three 13/13, now you will thank God for at least one three.
I can list many more shortcomings, but despite all this, I will turn on this game and beat the wall from a burning farts. If you are unlucky with the timmers and you decided to drag yourself, get ready for the F rating. And yet, freq infuriates me terribly and that he is being spoken to my player everywhere, his movements upon hits are already nauseous.

T
Termibus 09.11.21

Why say that ... I play for the first time in a series. At first I played the normal. I threw in 25-30 balls. Then, at the most difficult, it became even harder, but still my team is dumb for the worst. The career is frankly boring. At first I was delighted - they say, like in real life, but in fact, play N matches stupidly to watch the trail. cut-scene.
In general, about 6 out of 10.

A
Alex Maksimenko 09.11.21

In general, there is a choice to provide first with skats scenes or without them to play ...
At the expense of teammates - each game is different - I play in Miami, one game Green - 8 from 8, Bosch - 6 from 6, Wade - 7 from 9, the next game - everyone has at best 3 with 10 ... So I lost the game in the clutch, gave Bosch a post in 7 seconds at -1, so the fuck gave me a pass for the arc to the center of the field ... PPC ...