3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killername 06.11.19 04:29 pm

Manual for beginners (Citadel: Forged with Fire)

Then write your observations and tips for beginners:

1) it staff - he has more powerful spells (3 in a row)
2) armor can't pump none at all - quite a lot of it - and the best you can find in chests. The exception is the weapon to swing.
3) don't open potion of flight - waste of points (similar to the broom)
4) my advice is to build a house next to the teleport - it will be easier then to move.
5) don't place holes in the house - or clean out the chests.

When you hit LVL 30 to fight the spell long damage, they can hit from afar and without damage to itself.

This post will fill up as pumping. I can add from myself utility.

But in General the game is interesting, but optimization is not.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkPiligrim 06.11.19

A potion of amnesia has anyone tried how it works?

K
Kirill Shemanaev 13 06.11.19

Good afternoon. Bought the game, but the server can not go. When you create a character occupies a Central position on the screen and I can't even bring his drawing, and without it, as I understand the character is not created, since the driving of the names available has not produced results. Whether there was at someone a similar problem and if so how to fix it?

T
Transtek 06.11.19

Can't find the game file.ini. Specified in the cheats the way of his netu

A
Aahen 08.02.21

Can I play offline?

O
Oleg Gluzhetsky 28.02.21

Do not process trash into rune crystals for nothing, it is better to put everything in chests. In this game you do not know when which cobblestone will come in handy.
Loot after defeating a crowd of enemies in the "enemy camp" needs to be quicker, and to dump, otherwise the opponents can spawn around and make more bo. )