3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Negih 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Monstrous biters and spitters (Factorio)

On the Internet and on various sites, I did not find any mention of them. The game is very popular, but according to it, there is not even a normal VIKI. It's a pity. So. Monstrous Bitters (Bitter is the name of opponents who did not know) have a green color and 5K bite and 2K spitter lives, plus increased damage protection. They appear after a certain level of pollution or, as in my case, after a certain amount of extracted resources. Appeared after about 110 hours of play on the map. Here.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Igromator 09.11.21

Negih
So who's stopping you from creating a wiki here. Apply and complete the wiki on PG)

N
Negih 09.11.21

BelarussianDUDE
Not not not. This is not how things are done. If you really write about something on the wiki, then you need to either understand the game code, or be a developer. And write 2-3 words about "something there", for this there is just a forum.

H
Higher 09.11.21

Negih
That is, in order to describe the taste of a bun, I must necessarily be a baker or director of a flour factory?) This is how the wiki is created, each one adds a piece, and the result is a full-fledged article. And your topic will eventually get lost in a bunch of other topics.

N
Negih 09.11.21

Higher wrote:
That is, to describe the taste of a bun, do I have to be a baker or director of a flour factory?
Typically YES. But our world is too "simple", that is why 95% of people are engaged in what they DO NOT know how to do, so it turns out that someone is beaten with crowbars, and Someone says that they are unique and everyone should obey them. That's how we live.
PS. A month later on the off. the wiki already has all the infa, so if the topic is lost (... I open it, look ... 5them ...), then whoever needs it will find it on the wiki