3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostheduck 06.11.19 04:29 pm

Game save (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

I have bought the key to after the release to play multiplayer, but for now decided to properly brush the single. As I understand it, the story of Desmond at the moment does not plow, therefore, arose, here are two questions. Where are the save game and if you reinstall the game, you fly off those saves? In any case, will have to endure the crack and put a clean version after the official release, and nothing to play not hunting to after again to replay the story.
86 Comments
Sort by:
D
DANger B.I.G. 06.11.19

I have a similar question.Now playing at the crack of SKIDROW,played for 11 hours.If I then demolished the pirates and put a license saves left?
In the Brotherhood remained,but she on the other was broken, there even the launcher Ubisoftas appeared at start-up and achievements were written,are not counted,but were written after I put the license all at once credited and saves were in place.
And where are the saves?

k
kostheduck 06.11.19

So, empirically found out that the saves are in the folder orbit in a sub 40. Next - if you delete the installer asks whether to keep saving. So I think people, like me, who decided to deal with the single to the coveted multiplayer key, can safely through the game.

D
DANger B.I.G. 06.11.19

kostheduck,thanks happy.I hope your assumption is correct.

s
stalkerHEMUL 06.11.19

throw 4 save game Chapter

F
FobozZ 06.11.19

Please throw off saving, where collected two key al-Mwalimu, well, or any roughly similar, I would be very grateful.

F
Folloman 06.11.19

Narood. With pirates on the entities. the saves don't work

f
fhrhrr 06.11.19

Please give the save game of the beginning of the 7th sequence..........

D
Demonakor 06.11.19

For XP
License: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local SettingsApplication Data\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegame_storage\ZGVtb25ha29y\40
Pirates: D:\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40

With pirates on litsuhu not move. Who wants to buy the license worked save - change the Repack to the original, and run offline.

p
pavel babkin 06.11.19

guys, tell me-was 20 percent of the games today include sync 0 percent ,i.e., from the beginning you have to start where the saves could go?Or I accidentally file some deleted?Thanks in advance,if prompt.

d
d_r_o_n_d 06.11.19

people please give save game before storming the Arsenal

N
Nickell_Sedih 06.11.19

Since you're talking about the saves, please, people, share the save after 6 sequence (judging by the comments, many a day passed).

G
GALIAF95 06.11.19

somebody skinte save all of the passed sequence is NOT cracked SKIDROW game.He was a crack but can't walk the journey of Desmond because of the crack.Now have the game without crack and my save is not going to go zanogo do not want.

B
Benedikt Volframovich 06.11.19

Set updated version.T.e.postrelease.I want to upload the saves.As I understand it,the saves in Noviy the Repack are not in \Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40.The question is:where?

F
FiRe461 06.11.19

Man of Action
do not try to throw them they will not work,and the path is:C:Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local SettingsApplication Data\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegame_storage\ZGVtb25ha29y

Z
Zeed... 06.11.19

Because of a computer glitch corrupted the save game , throw off at whom is (the last 7, 1-3 mission, the pirates)

B
Benedikt Volframovich 06.11.19

FiRe461
I already found the way.Re-installed game-save from the new game left.Thought so save in the game folder.Powerful in Google.Found folder.Took off the patch-it works.

m
max4if42rus 06.11.19

need preservation enabled with all DLC

G
Gaffi Gaf 06.11.19

max4if42rus
:D ahahahaha

m
max4if42rus 06.11.19

lol, it's like a brotherhood all DLC is recorded in the profile

j
jonesik 06.11.19