3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old_Trava 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Help (NBA 2K16)

How to make Alley Op?
I will be grateful
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denya Slimy 09.11.21

Old_Trava
Twice per pick button

O
Old_Trava 09.11.21

Denya Slizky
Thanks, helped out)

l
leocik 09.11.21

Damn, but I have some kind of ambush, I immediately subtracted the control, but I don't understand, if I have trouble with my hands, if they turn on to pump some kind of perk, I'm playing in the Cleveland for the center, the first season is true, growth 7.1 skill 78 is true mainly in throws and athleticism, in defense, selection and blocks, and I myself can do it without pumping, since the growth of 7.1 and the experience of the 15th to help ... but how many I did not ask and did not try to give it myself, - useless, does not give (yut) !!!!

A
Andim 09.11.21

Help please, sometimes (not always) during the match the game completely knocks out.

N
Nemesis7 09.11.21

Andim
What do you mean "... the game completely knocks out"? Knocks out what ?! Window, traffic jams, or maybe it crashes to the desktop? If the latter, then there may be a lot of reasons, details are needed.

A
Andim 09.11.21

On the desktop

l
leocik 09.11.21

Andim
very informative details ...

A
Andim 09.11.21

I play, I play and bam ........ desktop screensaver, the game does not minimize, it turns off completely, as if you exited through Exit

l
leocik 09.11.21

does not write anything like: video driver blah blah blah damaged and was restored ..?
it is very likely that the trouble is precisely in the part of the video card, what do you have by the way?

A
Andim 09.11.21

NVIDIA GeForce GT630

l
leocik 09.11.21

gt630 is actually rather weak for this game, I have gtx660ti, and then it works at the limit in principle, it does not give more than 60 fps. Are the video settings set to the maximum? may overheat, try to roll back the driver, or even better, put the default firewood from the disk from the card for a test.
Recently nvidia has begun to play naughty with drivers, personally I got the opinion that they programmatically stifle old cards, forcing users to buy new products.

D
Denis Isakov15 09.11.21

Will NBA2k13 work with me ??? Here are my characteristics (Video card-NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, Processor-intel celeron 420 1.6ghz, RAM-1.5GB, Windows 7 64-bit)

l
leocik 09.11.21

Denis Isakov15

Spoiler