3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrzjukale 09.11.21 10:03 pm

MIKE 20160236 (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Who knows what it might be?
Didn't cheat.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 09.11.21

mrzjukale Logged in again
?

m
mrzjukale 09.11.21

Yes. Banned for two weeks. Didn't play for several days but today here

T
TeT9xMoT9 09.11.21

mrzjukale used
bugs? if at least one bug was used by you, then it is also banned for it

d
drplastic.feat 09.11.21

cheater

s
sl7viikenzie 09.11.21

Ange and not Noah.

T
TeT9xMoT9 09.11.21

drplastic.feat
CAPITAAAAN OBVIOUSNESS!

m
mrzjukale 09.11.21

aimwhKILLING
enjoyed

T
TeT9xMoT9 09.11.21

mrzjukale
here's your answer

K
Kirill22092 09.11.21

mrzjukale
What are the bugs? I just used a bug on the Police Academy no ban

g
good Vanya 09.11.21

Read the info about the update from 28.04, everything is written there. Using bugs is tantamount to cheating. Found a bug, do not touch, Yubik will not stink. Although insanity, the bugs are theirs, maybe this is such an easter egg to help, xs.Ha, for 14 days they are banned only for cheating, for the first time, then blocking. I wonder if amers and Asians will be banned or is it not politically correct?

T
TeT9xMoT9 09.11.21

good Vanya
alo, re-read the license agreement, it says about using the game's shortcomings!

g
good Vanya 09.11.21

aimwhKILLING
Hello! Read the news, new company policy, rollback, ban or blocking for repeated use of glitch. For cheating, the first ban is 14 days, then the blocking. Not knowing the company policy does not absolve you from responsibility.

T
TeT9xMoT9 09.11.21

good Vanya
thanks Captain Obvious!

g
good Vanya 09.11.21

Well, contact me. Judging by your nickname, you will have a lot of free time from the game.

T
TeT9xMoT9 09.11.21

good vanya
unfortunately, not much free time ((

m
martin32 09.11.21

I received a letter from Yubiks with threats, like foul play, while we warn you, then 14 days. Is this a new anti-cheat - "Call to conscience by mail"?

t
taleeeert 09.11.21

I also got 29. but was banned only today

t
taleeeert 09.11.21

It is forbidden to insult other players verbally or in writing. Ubisoft will not tolerate abuse and reserves the right to temporarily or completely block the account of the user who does so.

It is forbidden to insult a Ubisoft employee, verbally or in writing. In the event of such actions, the user account may be temporarily or completely blocked.

It is forbidden to use new and already known vulnerabilities or problems. In the event of such actions, the user account may be temporarily or completely blocked.

It is strictly forbidden to use third-party programs - "cheats", "bots", "hacks", etc.

S
SinLaif 09.11.21

I have this T-shirt bitch every day, though it doesn't block, you can go in right away, but it enrages !!! I have not used cheats and glitches and will not

A
AMDuser 09.11.21

taleeeert wrote:
It is forbidden to insult a Ubisoft employee, verbally or in writing. In the event of such actions, the user account may be temporarily or completely blocked.
Here are the fascists ... or the Bolsheviks. Terror and totalitarianism ...