3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suny_Yurasov 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Black screen on Win11 (Forza Horizon 5)

After the first screensavers, a black screen and music is playing, that's all .... The drivers for the video card have been updated

6 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightVoid93 17.11.21

The same situation. I searched the entire Internet - and nothing. Tried reinstalling the system. All the same....

S
Saints319 17.11.21

Forza fix 2.0 try or wait for a fix from the developers, they have already announced that they will release this week

D
DungeonmasterZZ 17.11.21

I also struggled with the problem for a long time, it turned out like this - I turned on Gamestream in the Geforce Experience, installed the Moonlight program on the tablet, started streaming to the tablet via Wi-Fi, an image appeared on the monitor and on the tablet, then I turned off the tablet and rummaged through the sound settings in the manager, while the truth is working, there are no sounds in the initial vidos, but there is a voice and music in them))))

D
DungeonmasterZZ 17.11.21

UPD. True, it helped at one time, went in, played for a couple of hours, changed the graphics settings, the game asked for a restart, after restarting again the black screen after the vidos, only music plays, the tablet is the same, it looks like you will have to wait for updates

D
DEDGAMER 17.11.21

In Windows 10 (for me personally), everything is fine.

s
sm1le_7 23.12.21

Suny_Yurasov Fixed it
?
also win11 black screen, music playing