3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Circus (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

In short, a story about what is happening in the game:
As soon as you enter the game you are greeted by the inscription: “You are in the queue, your number is 100500, press escape (disappear) and play offline”. In short, you connected to the server, then you want to go swing xbr or make a pc, well, this is the list of games in hell, and there is a whole female with games with trade, and moreover, several pages and such unreal ones, like: “O shaka N enihma ”, Or vice versa,“ N fortik O ist mal ”.. I thought if there are a lot of such games, it means that people are creating them for some reason, then they are doing something, well, I’ll like to go in and I’ll create a game N keyset o gul ( at a fair price) ... waited 15 minutes, no one came in, went further to look for hbry ..
but it’s a mistake for you - “shaitan shoto is wrong with the internet, turn to the right leader, brother”. And this is not all the funny situations that I recalled.
In general, it's fun)
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
aquatron93 09.11.21

There are a lot of Debichs (newbies) with trades, you can search for them and scam. I have a friend, I exchanged the rumble of a rune with trades for a ber. Enigma was done within 3 days, hello wigs. But for maru, arah, shaku or tr armor at the start of the season, relatives are ready to trade for trade.
PVP did not even try, I wonder how it will be implemented there at all.
This is what the anihiluses will do hunting, the profit is nirial, of course.
This is what really worries me when the ladder starts, they have servers down again, or this time it will be better. The first 5 days, of course, there was a wild trash.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

pirya, yes, along the way, in the "endgame" it will be sour here if some of the people do not subside. it feels like there were more ads than acc. "capacity" of servers.
there is, however, a chance to return to the arms of a firkush <; D

D
Dobermn 12.11.21

How long has there been whining from the choreographer. It's time to update the section.
I read it carefully, I like it.

PS tell the thunderstorm pvp how (and where) the trade takes place there, otherwise he will again complain about third-party resources and they will rub me.

P.S. It does not take place in the game client.

p
pirya 12.11.21

Dobermn
You, my fan, went into my topic, you think you will touch me with your ballet to which I have never had anything to do. It hurts you because you are no one here and no one pays attention to you and does not take you seriously.
Here are how many posts have been here for so many years, and I keep asking you the same question, to which you are not able to answer: “What do you want and what do you need?”.
It bothers you that I am a pvp thunderstorm, tk. you always give rear wheel drive when I call you pvp so that you calm down. Can I chat with you on Skype for a couple of affectionate ones?

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Dobermn, judging by the absence of my lois, you liked it with a different sign. : D and what does he write wrong? nevertheless on business, from day to day this ..

it does not happen in the game client.
this is not the norm of the office: '))

D
Dobermn 12.11.21

pirya wrote:
"What do you want and what do you need?"
Your old tutus and a couple of lessons.

D
Dobermn 12.11.21

Obsessed
but convenient and fast)

p
pirya 12.11.21

Dobermn
I did not expect another answer. I thought you'd write something in the style: "I want the ballet to be abandoned."

B
Bitard 12.11.21

The game is also the norm to trade, it is by creating n / o games. The first two beers were not without luck, but I collected them relatively quickly.

T
Tong Biis 12.11.21

pirya wrote:
Can I chat with you on Skype for a couple of affectionate ones?
why he and not me

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Tong Biis, if he rejects you, take a look in the direction of the gihan! 😉

C
Crack Brained 17.11.21

this is how you have to be a rabid hater, so as not to understand that the main trade on Battle.net is dDVAjsp, an alternative to Discord.
the list of games is updated ~ 10 sec and it is not always possible to find it again. (sales through games are usually carried out by beginners, although there is a very profitable deal, of course, the benefit is only one way).
As for the baals, t. To. on off you will not play in many windows in D2R, players try to maximize speedkill at max ppl. Well, by tradition, bots opened up the applause at such locations :).
Fraud again about the queue, recently the entrance takes no more than ~ 5 minutes.
The timer is a kind of protection for the load.
unfortunately (or maybe not), "Pgness of the brain" is not treated. people like to sit in a cesspool full of shit.

p
passed 17.11.21

Crack Brained wrote:
recently, the entrance takes no more than ~ 5min.

Paaral as a rabid hater.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

for timers already paisali? )) the jambs with the entrance / queues have stopped, but now, after entering hbr1 and realizing that they are finishing Baal, you will not go into hbr2 - the timer will count down to 40-60 seconds)
with the standard hbr-droche this does not happen. but losing / changing the name of the game = falling out of it.

p
pirya 24.11.21

Crack Brained
Not hating, but purely in fact, as it is. It should work as intended, and not so that you installed the game and climb on all sorts of sites, installing applications additionally for trading, for non-game currency candy wrappers, etc. - so of course it's easier, but that's about it, that the circus - that there is no such mechanism in the game that the players themselves are forced to go somewhere to search the sites, to trade, while with the likelihood of being thrown, or banned (trade not for game currency ).
And everything could be thought out in the game itself, and the economy was the same, only more convenient for the players.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.11.21

Che immediately hating. We were just shown that somewhere people are suffering even more than at pg and we are jealous.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

go somewhere to search on sites, trade, while with the probability of being thrown or banned
pirya, +1, even if it would be simple (as in PoD): there is an official site for trading (with a filter by stats, search) and his mention in the game client (in the upper left corner, above the chat). with a stone like "trade only with us, otherwise you will lose everything!".

people suffer even more than on pg
Sweety_Mustard, SHCHTO? xD

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.11.21

Obsessed The
timer is a kind of protection for the load - that's all. In pg, the suffering is quite obvious and the people condemn them in every possible way, but in q2r, as you can see, it comes to the point that the people "rejoice" in such innovations
. This is an unattainable level of skill - when you make some kind of cocoa thread, and people also praise, - well done, they found a way out. I applaud the blizzards.

And this is current now - what was there before, it’s in general ATAS - people got up at 5 am to get in line and play in the afternoon. And after all, they praised it anyway; C

https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2_resurrected/news/po_slovam_blizzard_na_etot_raz_problemy_s_serverami_diablo_2_resurrected_byli_iz_za_ddos_atak-1158105 - I can't come up with this kind of news.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

The timer is a kind of protection for the
Sweety_Mustard load , well, this is logical, I don't really worry about it. I just wanted to highlight the event: D was

praised all the same; C
the link from users only comments, but they are by no means positive: D

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.11.21

Obsessed
well, this forum generally has an atmosphere of decay and despondency - entirely positive comments are typical only for obituaries.